Banned

RE: Freedom Of Speech
wow he still at it i'm staying well clear of this one Shy
26-05-2009 13:21
Find all posts by this user
Hazhard Away
Banned

sm© Wrote:Jamie, can i post my Dionne recorded call video again?

why aren't you allowed to post it?
26-05-2009 13:22
chatty Offline
Junior Poster

vostok 1 Wrote:And as for the "Freedom Of Speech" thing, apparently it doesn't exist in any capacity, apparently....

Red Wrote:Also as I've stated several times in the forum, freedom of speech does not exist. People can not say whatever they choose on here even if the forum allowed it.

So according to "Red" you cannot say what you want even if you are allowed to. (?)

RED... Says YES! or is that NO! or is that SHUTUP! because you don't say what I want.
26-05-2009 13:41
chatty Offline
Junior Poster

elitetvonline Wrote:Ermmmmm.........The only reason I came on here is because unlike most of the other forums it seemed you can speak openly on here.

It now seems you can speak openly as long as its stuff the mods agree with.

Funny because the way some girls have been personally attacked on here you'd think you could say anything!

What a load of shite!

Bang on mate, it's your show.
26-05-2009 13:47
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

yep totally agree its your show jamie and do what you want. ignore the people that are attacking you and the babes

Piper Niven Superfan
26-05-2009 16:38
Digital Dave Away
Retired

Rammyrascal Wrote:yep totally agree its your show jamie and do what you want. ignore the people that are attacking you and the babes

I find your sycophancy vile. What are you doing here? Why aren't you back playing with your mates in the 'NeilUK' clique, where every day is a sunny day, all the girls are beautiful and Jamie is the most wonderful person on the planet?

You persistently refuse to see what's going on here - nobody's attacking Jamie or his girls directly, we're expressing critical opinions, and the comments are obviously valid, given Jamie's hysterical over-reactions recently.

In fact the majority of comments here are supportive of Elite, but Jamie ignores those and goes on the attack like a spoilt child. I suggest he takes himself off to NeilUK land so that he can bask in the glow of uncritical praise oozing out of every pixel on his screen. That's obviously what he wants.
26-05-2009 19:52
skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

Flaming Posts made in this thread have been moved to the Flamebox http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...pid140133. No posts have been deleted.

Anyone uncertain of the conditions that cause posts to be moved to the Flamebox, read here: http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...4#pid98404

Flash the Gash...... ......Encrypted Shows...... ......Knickerless Daytime Clips...... ......Hotbox XXX...... ......Mic Left On Clips
26-05-2009 20:14
elitetvonline Offline
Senior Poster

skateguy Wrote:Flaming Posts made in this thread have been moved to the Flamebox http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...pid140133. No posts have been deleted.

Anyone uncertain of the conditions that cause posts to be moved to the Flamebox, read here: http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...4#pid98404

Having read all that I really don't see why you are moving these posts?

Why do we have to go to a special room to have it out?

Is there a naughty step also?

Think it may be time for me to hang up my keyboard its getting more and more models and celebs by the minute (no offense Neil, Your a really nice guy but you know how I feel about the nanny state).
(This post was last modified: 26-05-2009 20:21 by elitetvonline.)
26-05-2009 20:20
KuDoS Offline
Junior Poster

Another foul mouth rant by Elite TV having to be corrected and moved by the moderators. Profanity only flames the situation.

One of the forums moderators actually repped you on the 11th of April - "Prepared to enter into constructive debate about his show and take on board criticism - responds in a friendly way" - How times have changed !
26-05-2009 20:23
vostok 1 Offline
Twitter Troll

elitetvonline Wrote:Think it may be time for me to hang up my keyboard its getting more and more models and celebs by the minute.

As long as you don't curse "Cheryl Cole" and the 4 members who actively post over there you will be fine.
26-05-2009 20:28
Thread Closed