Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 26 Vote(s) - 2.69 Average

Freedom Of Speech

Digital Dave Away
Retired

RE: Freedom Of Speech
elitetvonline Wrote:
skateguy Wrote:Flaming Posts made in this thread moved here http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=7691 and will shortly to be added to Flamebox. No posts have been deleted.

Anyone uncertain of the conditions that cause posts to be moved to the Flamebox, read here: http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...4#pid98404

Having read all that I really don't see why you are moving these posts?

Why do we have to go to a special room to have it out?

Is there a naughty step also?

Think it may be time for me to hang up my keyboard its getting more and more models and celebs by the minute (no offense Neil, Your a really nice guy but you know how I feel about the nanny state).

Interesting, so you're bored with Neil's nanny state too Jamie?

Actually, even though I disagree with you I hope you don't desert this forum as you've certainly livened the place up!

I think the reason for the flame box here is that up until fairly recently open warfare would break out at the drop of a hat (normally started by a model hurling abuse) and it would spread over a number off threads. The flamebox is an attempt to contain such outbreaks. I'm not yet convinced it's a good idea though, although it can be an entertaining read!

PS Are you related to Superspurs?
26-05-2009 21:30
Find all posts by this user
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

elitetvonline Wrote:Having read all that I really don't see why you are moving these posts?

Why do we have to go to a special room to have it out?Smile
When all the ranting posts are in the flamebox I can ignore them.
As it is, I keep viewing new posts in different threads to see what has been posted, not knowing its just a rant until I've read it.
In "the special room" you and the others can get on with it, without bothering the rest of us.

rant over. Smile
26-05-2009 21:40
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

Quote:When all the ranting posts are in the flamebox I can ignore them.
As it is, I keep viewing new posts in different threads to see what has been posted, not knowing its just a rant until I've read it.
In "the special room" you and the others can get on with it, without bothering the rest of us.

rant over. Smile

Can one of the mods please move the above post to the flamebox. Wink Tongue Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 26-05-2009 21:43 by Chilly.)
26-05-2009 21:43
Josh Offline
Posting Machine

Have to remember that you cant please everybody. People will always be annoyed when you poach girls from other channels to improve your own. Elite have done a great job since it started. It has evolved into one of the best late night shows available in a short amount of time. They have raised the bar. How many shows do you know that have taken input from the viewers and tried to impliment as many as possible. They could have done it the tried and tested way and gave us the viewers the same show that can be seen across the 900 channels. Also its not right to personally attack individuals. They very well may be dickheads and pricks, but I dont see the need to post it. Most people will realise regardless. Most of the babes are from Bang Babes. Granted, thats where the comparison ends. All of the girls have preformed and exceeded anything that they have done before on previous channels. Its been a while since the action on screen has been this hot. For me, it doesnt really matter if people dont like me as I wont ever see them. The easy part is getting to the top. The hardest part is staying there.

26-05-2009 22:06
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Bunna Away
On Leave

My old Nan used to say:

If you can't find something positive to say,then it's best to say nothing at all.

Thank you and goodnight!
26-05-2009 22:17
m100 Away
Banned

elitetvonline Wrote:Think it may be time for me to hang up my keyboard its getting more and more models and celebs by the minute (no offense Neil, Your a really nice guy but you know how I feel about the nanny state).

I may have missed something, I may be stupid but, and this is a genuine question not part of any argument, what is getting more and more models and celebs by the minute? I don't understand the nanny state comment either - surely the nanny state as far as babechannels go is represented by ofcom not a forum. If you're willing to take on ofcom in any way, shape or form I'm sure you'll have the support of every member on here.

Jamie - don't take things so personally. I don't know whether you're bangbabes 4,5 or 6 and frankly I don't care - I'm just grateful that you got gemma and tj on your channel. You can't seriously have expected the honeymoon period to last forever. It's inevitable that there will be a backlash - just look at partyland - it wasn't party girls so we all laid into it and if you really want to read someone getting trashed left, right and centre and doing themselves no favours with their replies check out references to bluebird on bgafd. Taking your bat and ball(s) home isn't the answer.

would all those wishing to take part in today's round of multiple username bingo please note emails must be submitted before 5pm
26-05-2009 22:28
Stevie Offline
Baby oil fan

josh1979 Wrote:Have to remember that you cant please everybody. People will always be annoyed when you poach girls from other channels to improve your own. Elite have done a great job since it started. It has evolved into one of the best late night shows available in a short amount of time. They have raised the bar. How many shows do you know that have taken input from the viewers and tried to impliment as many as possible. They could have done it the tried and tested way and gave us the viewers the same show that can be seen across the 900 channels. Also its not right to personally attack individuals. They very well may be dickheads and pricks, but I dont see the need to post it. Most people will realise regardless. Most of the babes are from Bang Babes. Granted, thats where the comparison ends. All of the girls have preformed and exceeded anything that they have done before on previous channels. Its been a while since the action on screen has been this hot. For me, it doesnt really matter if people dont like me as I wont ever see them. The easy part is getting to the top. The hardest part is staying there.

What he said.
26-05-2009 22:47
perana68 Offline
Master Poster

Jesus Christ some of you guys talk absolute bollocks! On one hand you criticise a channel for being fresh but using girls you've seen before and then moaning cos they bite back when they pull you up and don't agree with your vitriol. Then you'll have a go at other forum members for being sycophants whilst on the other hand in other threads defending to the death a maidens honour for doing a night show and not getting her tits out because it her choice!! Your think your so bloody clever, run your own station and see how you handle the untoward criticism
(This post was last modified: 27-05-2009 00:41 by perana68.)
27-05-2009 00:40
tsurugi Offline
Banned

Tsurugi's bearded babes tv is already in the pipeline
27-05-2009 01:02
Red Offline
Knight Errant?

chatty Wrote:
vostok 1 Wrote:And as for the "Freedom Of Speech" thing, apparently it doesn't exist in any capacity, apparently....

Red Wrote:Also as I've stated several times in the forum, freedom of speech does not exist. People can not say whatever they choose on here even if the forum allowed it.

So according to "Red" you cannot say what you want even if you are allowed to. (?)

RED... Says YES! or is that NO! or is that SHUTUP! because you don't say what I want.

*sigh*
*Talks to wall for a while as although it isn't a good conversationalist it does listen*

Right, off the bat I'm not going to get dragged into what ranting has or hasn't gone off in here about Elite TV as, quite frankly, I don't care either way and wouldn't even know about it if somebody else hadn't mentioned something as I don't normally read this section as I have no interest in it

What I am going to comment on is obviously some peoples lack of ability to be able to see outside the scope of this website. Feel free to move this to the flamebox peeps as it doesn't really fit anywhere and I didn't think it merited it's own thread as I can't be arsed to start the debate all over again with those people unable to grasp the differences between an ideology and reality Rolleyes

For those of you who are even remotely interested in why freedom of speech is an ideology not a reality then perhaps a good starting point would be here

http://plato.stanford.edu/entries/freedom-speech/

Debate at your own leisure, just don't expect myself to respond unless people can raise their discussion beyond the ranting, nuff said Big Grin

Oh and Tsurugi... These bearded babes. Baldrick on the starting line-up? Cool

I don't even know who I am so you'll forgive me if I ask 'Who the f**k do you think you are?!'
27-05-2009 13:11
Thread Closed