Poll: How do you feel about pervcam?
I love pervcam
Pervcam is okay, but should be limited to dedicated shows
I hate pervcam
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average

Pervcam - Kryptonite of the babe channels?

BlastedKeith Offline
Tits Jockey

Pervcam - Kryptonite of the babe channels?
I’m sure I’m not alone in thinking that pervcam has ruined the babeshow experience. The girls are focused on what they’re showing that little camera, not the one that’s front and centre, and are now strictly drilled not to give anything away for free. It restricts natural movement, makes the performers self-conscious and basically sticks two fingers up at anyone not paying to look at a headless fanny in close-up. Fuck the pervcam.
(This post was last modified: 08-05-2019 11:09 by BlastedKeith.)
08-05-2019 09:46
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Bair5tow Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Pervcam - Kryptonite of the babe channels?
(08-05-2019 09:46 )BlastedKeith Wrote:  I’m sure I’m not alone in thinking that pervcam has ruined the babeshow experience. The girls are focused on what they’re showing that little camera, not the one that’s front and centre, and are now strictly drilled not to give anything away for free. It restricts natural movement, makes the performers self-conscious and basically sticks two fingers up at anyone not paying to look at a headless fanny in close-up. Fuck the pervcam.

Couldn't agree more and all some babes do is constantly turn to adjust or move it all the time, completely disengaging from the show.
08-05-2019 11:25
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

Do we really need ANOTHER thread about perv camming? The majority - AKA those of us keeping our hands firmly in our pockets - dislike what we now see, as a result of perv cam. Those that pay obviously like.

Little else needs to be said - as it's been reiterated a thousand times here before

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
(This post was last modified: 08-05-2019 12:06 by Robot Devil.)
08-05-2019 11:30
Rake Offline
Tipping for nips and panties

It’s an inevitable innovation and like all
things needs utilising with care and moderation. When so done, I welcome it.

Many babes - most in fact- get the balance about right. A few used to, but one or two have completely lost their way once they moved their main feeds to Web only, producing utter stinkers of shows.
08-05-2019 18:41
M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

Although not a new subject, imo this thread has more than justified its existence with the use of the simple phrase "headless fanny" - which sums up so much about the state of the babeshows, and the world in general.
08-05-2019 18:52
babefan2012 Offline
Babes over Channels

Pervcam isn't the worst idea but the implementation of it is IMO. It on too many occasions restricts the babes, which forces the focus on to the pervcam.

I have no idea what I'm doing here but I'm here!!!
(This post was last modified: 08-05-2019 20:10 by babefan2012.)
08-05-2019 19:00
ryuken Offline
Hadouken

It would be better if it was free as part of a call, so you could talk to the presenter, see her face on TV and see her pussy on Pervcam.

Paying to just see a hosts knickers or pussy, without seeing her facial expressions and hearing her voice feels like a waste of money.

I love babes with brown nipples
08-05-2019 22:46
Rake Offline
Tipping for nips and panties

(08-05-2019 22:46 )ryuken Wrote:  Paying to just see a hosts knickers or pussy, without seeing her facial expressions and hearing her voice feels like a waste of money.

Absolutely. This is the nub of the dissatisfaction.
(This post was last modified: 08-05-2019 23:25 by Rake.)
08-05-2019 23:24
BlastedKeith Offline
Tits Jockey

I dug up this elderly thread while wondering about the state of pervcam these days. Do people reckon it’s going stronger than ever? Or is it losing ground to tip goals? Is the writing on the wall?

I ask because, while some girls still confine the goods to pervcam, and give nothing away for free, it seems that an increasing number are showing what they’ve got on main when reaching a tip goal, which is a little more like the way things were. What do you reckon? What’s the direction of travel?
20-04-2021 21:27
Crackaddict Offline
ad extremum

The unfortunate circumstances often reveal themselves when tip goal are achieved and nothing transpires except frustration. Sad

You never know what's round the corner. Shit happens
20-04-2021 21:30