Poll: What do you think of Elite TV so far?
This poll is closed.
The best channel or one of the best 65.34% 115 65.34%
Above average for a babe channel 18.18% 32 18.18%
Average 13.64% 24 13.64%
Below average for a babe channel 1.70% 3 1.70%
Poorest channel or one of the poorest 1.14% 2 1.14%
Total 176 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 20 Vote(s) - 3.35 Average

What is your opinion of Elite TV?

shinobi86 Offline
Dexter

RE: What is your opinion of Elite TV?
Ace channel, Ace Babes. Nuff said

Men love pussy but don't want to be pussies, women hate cock but always act like cocks
27-05-2009 14:33
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

I like the channel too its a breath of fresh air, i can see it getting better and better Smile.

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
27-05-2009 14:37
Find all posts by this user
G@Z! Offline
Banned

well except the poaching and the alley i cannot fault the channel in any way just a compliment from me that jamie does not deserve Shy
27-05-2009 15:36
scoopz Offline
Master Poster

Yep best sets and camera work, delicious girls - by far the best channel at the moment.

I don't know what's better, gettin laid or gettin paid
I just know when I'm gettin one, the other's gettin away!
27-05-2009 17:43
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

My top 2 channels would be Bangbabes & Elite but Bangbabes would be my number 1 choice cause you can see the babes in hotter positions.

It all depends on what callers like for example if your into legs Elite’s the station for you but if you like girls moving around & getting into hot position you’ll not get better than Bangbabes. That’s why Bangbabes is my favourite. Chat Back was my number 1 & bangbabes was my number 2 but Chat Backs no more Sad Sad.

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
27-05-2009 18:13
bytor Offline
Posting Machine

It has been a good start but I personally think they need more girls on the books. Dionne and Emily seem to be on a lot recently. Would love to see Carmen on nights and some new girls. Easier said than done I know but just my thought on subject. Certainly better than many of the channels and could be the best.
27-05-2009 18:25
speedybert Away
Posting Machine

Ana in the shower last week was great.Am not a fan of the alleyway.Emily looks good and the girls seem to be enjoying themselves,however although Jamie has given good reasons(and had his toys out of the pram too!!)They need some new faces.As I said in another thread a week or so ago whichever channel the girls go too they still look the same.This is not a bad thing it's just that I for one would like some new faces and with a new channel there must be some new talent out there gagging to get on the show.It's also an opportunity to bring on new talent once you have a rosta of established models(which it definitely has now)

If you can't say anything nice.....join the club!!
27-05-2009 20:49
Digital Dave Away
Retired

Good points above.

the problem is that Jamie just can't see it. He's risk averse and has gone for the safe option. No matter how much we try and spell it out I feel he'll never catch on.
27-05-2009 21:30
elitetvonline Offline
Senior Poster

Digital Dave Wrote:Good points above.

the problem is that Jamie just can't see it. He's risk averse and has gone for the safe option. No matter how much we try and spell it out I feel he'll never catch on.

KC, Annika, Gemma, Toni, Samanatha and Keira (you could also add TJ as she was new to nights).

Id say 6 in 2 months aint bad going?
27-05-2009 21:33
KuDoS Offline
Junior Poster

I didn't bother voting as I don't believe I could vote honestly. I think the show has made a fantastic start particularly with the likes of Alexa and Dionne - especially how much these two girls have grown in confidence also with the later additions of TJ, Gemma and Ruby.

In more recent weeks I have watched less but it depends on who you want to watch, I'm not really a fan of the newer additions to the show but again thats individual choice. I like range of different sets the show has which keeps things interesting but I believe they guy who seems to run this project is very childish and I wonder about the sustainability of the show if or when things start to go wrong.

Overall, plenty of postives and negitives for me which probably balances things out, I think Elite TV has settled into the 900+ channels very well.
(This post was last modified: 27-05-2009 22:23 by KuDoS.)
27-05-2009 22:13
Thread Closed