Poll: What do you think of Elite TV so far?
This poll is closed.
The best channel or one of the best 65.34% 115 65.34%
Above average for a babe channel 18.18% 32 18.18%
Average 13.64% 24 13.64%
Below average for a babe channel 1.70% 3 1.70%
Poorest channel or one of the poorest 1.14% 2 1.14%
Total 176 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 20 Vote(s) - 3.35 Average

What is your opinion of Elite TV?

Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

RE: What is your opinion of Elite TV?
personally i'm getting very bored, very quickly with elite. the repetitive line-ups during the night shows are increasingly tedious (tonight for example is the 3rd night in 4 days that have been hosted by emily and hazel), and the lack of fresh talent is seriously aggravating. and last but by no means least- why hasn't carmen hit the night shows yet ? it seems an almost criminal waste to have her only on during the day.

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
27-05-2009 23:41
Find all posts by this user
Digital Dave Away
Retired

Freebird Wrote:personally i'm getting very bored, very quickly with elite. the repetitive line-ups during the night shows are increasingly tedious (tonight for example is the 3rd night in 4 days that have been hosted by emily and hazel), and the lack of fresh talent is seriously aggravating. and last but by no means least- why hasn't carmen hit the night shows yet ? it seems an almost criminal waste to have her only on during the day.

Careful, Jamie will call you a dickhead and tell you to watch another channel. I think he's going for entrepreneur of the year award.
27-05-2009 23:59
aaron Offline
Posting Machine

elitetvonline Wrote:KC, Annika, Gemma, Toni, Samanatha and Keira (you could also add TJ as she was new to nights).

Id say 6 in 2 months aint bad going?

Yes TJ was new to nights and signing her up was a masterstroke. Well done Elite TV!
28-05-2009 09:14
bytor Offline
Posting Machine

aaron Wrote:
elitetvonline Wrote:KC, Annika, Gemma, Toni, Samanatha and Keira (you could also add TJ as she was new to nights).

Id say 6 in 2 months aint bad going?

Yes TJ was new to nights and signing her up was a masterstroke. Well done Elite TV!

I may be wrong but I seem to remember that TJ did night shows a couple of years or so ago before she started doing the daytime shows. So strictly speaking she is not new to nights.
28-05-2009 19:32
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

unbelievable. you can now make that 4 nights out of 5 with emily and hazel. completely lazy scheduling. very poor

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
28-05-2009 20:07
Hazhard Away
Banned

one thing you can give elite credit for is the interaction. you have to love all the nipple sucking and full on kissing, not a peck on the check lol. Back on bangbabes there was never any interaction between emily and hazel.

I'll admit the scheduling is bad, getting tired of seeing emily and hazel every night, like to see gemma return to our screens havant seen her in a while.
28-05-2009 20:12
G@Z! Offline
Banned

ok at the moment i am not happy gemma massey missing emily and hazel used way to much that i have got bored of them sorry elite i don't want the same girls every day as i already said it gets boring
28-05-2009 20:23
tony confederate Offline
Senior Poster

Tintin Wrote:My top 2 channels would be Bangbabes & Elite but Bangbabes would be my number 1 choice cause you can see the babes in hotter positions.

It all depends on what callers like for example if your into legs Elite’s the station for you but if you like girls moving around & getting into hot position you’ll not get better than Bangbabes.

Personally I find the positions the girls get into on Elite much hotter than on Bang Babes, but this matter is of course entirely subjective.

As for the poll, having seen Anastasia and Tommie Jo naked in the shower, I voted for Elite as the best.
28-05-2009 20:50
Sm© Away
すべてが言われて終わった後

Shite wasnt one of the options G@Z! Wink
28-05-2009 20:51
pounder Offline
Junior Poster

Digital Dave Wrote:Careful, Jamie will call you a dickhead and tell you to watch another channel.

Surely the point about watching another channel is a valid one. It seems odd to me to moan constantly about a channel, when if you don't like it there's plenty of others to choose from. After all, we're not short for choice these days.
28-05-2009 21:03
Thread Closed