Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Babeshow Date

Kingsmind Offline
Posting Machine

Babeshow Date
An interesting question if you was on a date with one of the girls on the babe channels doesn't matter what girl how would you react would you be shy and nervous or cool or playing it cool but you are nervous inside my self i think i would be shy and nervous i don't think my 51 year old heart could take it.

Funniest Poster Runner Up 2019
Premier League Prediction Thread Winner 2020/21
(This post was last modified: 19-05-2019 22:45 by Kingsmind.)
19-05-2019 22:12
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
The Goatman Offline
King Of Goats

RE: Babeshow Date
(19-05-2019 22:12 )Kingsmind Wrote:  An interesting question if you was on a date with one of the girls on the babe channels doesn't matter what girl how would you react would you be shy and nervous or cool or playing it cool but you are nervous inside my self i think i would shy and nervous i don't think my 51 year old heart could take it.

I dont think at 30 i could take it shocked
I was in a corner shop earlier and a beauty was in front of me and i had a inside mini panic attack Surprised Didnt even talk to her laugh
19-05-2019 22:31
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

Well I am on pills so no danger of heart failure at my age BUT I'd be more worried that other men would try and chat her up however I would be myself and the perfect gentleman because I don't swear around women.

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
19-05-2019 22:48
The Goatman Offline
King Of Goats

^^
Thats one thing ive always wondered about dating a stunner i would assume there is a lot of shit that comes with it i bet you get into loads of fights....
Best stick with the average looking girls Smile
19-05-2019 23:02
babefan2012 Offline
Babes over Channels

Probably nervous beyond words. Oh and shocked. Would be an interesting experience being out with such women that would definitely attract attention. It would cost a fortune though, these women have rather expensive tastes. So it would be a case of what would give in first, heart or wallet!!!! But still an experience not to skip!!! lol!!

I have no idea what I'm doing here but I'm here!!!
19-05-2019 23:19
Kingsmind Offline
Posting Machine

I think what i would say is don't ask the girl to take her clothes off this isn't Babestation lol BounceBig Laugh

Funniest Poster Runner Up 2019
Premier League Prediction Thread Winner 2020/21
19-05-2019 23:26
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

Obviously this is never going to happen as these girls will only date guys who earn a lot of money, plus most of the girls i like are way out of my league anyway, even the ones who i wouldn't touch with a bargepole are probably high maintenance

But just for the fun of this thread, i'd probably date someone like Beth as she's ok looking by normal real life standards and she's the same age as me, but again it comes down to money, she wouldn't date me as i work in a warehouse, i know she is married anyway
20-05-2019 16:52
ukdoll Offline
Master Poster

(20-05-2019 16:52 )Joey 27 Wrote:  Obviously this is never going to happen as these girls will only date guys who earn a lot of money, plus most of the girls i like are way out of my league anyway, even the ones who i wouldn't touch with a bargepole are probably high maintenance

But just for the fun of this thread, i'd probably date someone like Beth as she's ok looking by normal real life standards and she's the same age as me, but again it comes down to money, she wouldn't date me as i work in a warehouse, i know she is married anyway

if its a warehouse that makes slutty lingerie and cheap party wigs, you might be in with a shot
20-05-2019 17:11
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

On the one hand I would prefer to be myself if confronted with such an impossibly unlikely predicament.
This on the basis that to try and pretend to be something and someone I am not would feel rather disingenuous.

The only problem with me being myself is that all my miserable cynicism would probably put them off.
I am not sure that my view of the world would go down terribly well.
No point telling me there is light at the end of the tunnel, by the time I get there the f#cking bulb will have gone Rolleyesbladewave.
Glass half full? Nah. Glass half empty? Nah.
If I pick up a glass I will probably drop the bloody thing and it will break Rolleyesbladewave.
It's not that I'm a conspiracy theorist, it's just I know the world is against me Rolleyes.

Yeah best avoid babeshow babe dates.
Might go off into a rant about anti freeloader mentality.
I'm sure that would go down well bladewaveWink.

Doh RolleyesTongue

20-05-2019 18:55
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

(20-05-2019 16:52 )Joey 27 Wrote:  i'd probably date someone like Beth as she's ok looking by normal real life standards and she's the same age as me,

You're such a romantic. How could any babe turn you down Rolleyes laugh
20-05-2019 19:24