Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Gigi Petite - Studio 66 Chat & Discussion (Only)

jammie82uk Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Gigi Petite - Studio 66 Chat & Discussion (Only)
(02-07-2019 23:30 )ShandyHand Wrote:  ^ Gigi's tweets today imply the "third party" (the company that runs 66?) have made an agreement with OF to take the 20% before she (and presumably this would apply to other babes on the 66 rosta too) gets earnings from OF. She states the two companies are on most friendly terms.

Like Babelover says it's hard to fathom how she could be so surprised by this now after all the argy bargy last October. She must have gotten the impression that, at the very least, the strictures didn't apply to her.

Yeah that’s what’s happening its disappearing before she gets her money

The money has only been disappearing from her account since February
She has been trying to sort it out privately since discovering it’s been missing but has been constantly ignored
03-07-2019 15:24
Find all posts by this user
ceasman Offline
Banned

(02-07-2019 18:00 )SecretAgent Wrote:  She's tweeted she's on Babestation on Friday & Saturday afternoon

Gigi is fantastic but bs do not tolerate cancellations and no shows , they are much quicker to fine their grils and eventually ditch them when they do this . She might struggle to be as reliable as they will demand , hope it all works out as she's be a great addition
03-07-2019 16:29
docutech Offline
Posting Machine

Yes I agree I pointed this out to her in jest when I talked to her on 66 last time lol

66 can be very slack, pretty disorganised at times but relaxed and friendly, from what girls tell me BS is very tight, highly producer controlled and very performance related.

I know BS have tried to get her a few times and this time everything felt right, as said earlier it was more what potential money making options BS had to offer and the potential volume of traffic that made up her mind not any major problem with 66 or the ongoing issue with OF (which as said she's ditched now anyway) 66 tried to keep her as they are aware they are haemorrhaging girls to BS....
03-07-2019 18:20
MadsS Offline
Senior Poster

(03-07-2019 05:03 )babelover48 Wrote:  
(02-07-2019 23:30 )ShandyHand Wrote:  ^ Gigi's tweets today imply the "third party" (the company that runs 66?) have made an agreement with OF to take the 20% before she (and presumably this would apply to other babes on the 66 rosta too) gets earnings from OF. She states the two companies are on most friendly terms.

Like Babelover says it's hard to fathom how she could be so surprised by this now after all the argy bargy last October. She must have gotten the impression that, at the very least, the strictures didn't apply to her.

When you look back to the argy bgnedargy last October, I think S66 probably lost about say around 20% of their roster through that stand off. I know Gigi tweeted she was considering taking OF to court over this 20%. But I would say she would be far better off not doing so as surely if she signed that contractual agreement that allowed S66 to take 20% of her OF earnings, her argument wouldn't stand up in court, simply because she agreed to the contractual agreement when she joined, so she must have been aware of that when she signed up.

It might be a different ball game if she refused to sign that agreement, and St66 w!ere taking their 20% without her knowledge, so any court action would hinge on whether she refused to sign that OF agreement S66 drew up at the time when she joined them.

There was nothing signed, no contractual agreement in place. But even if there was OnlyFans can't allow this to happen, there is no where written in OnlyFans where they State that this is a possibility, so this is a shit show for S66 if it goes to court, because OnlyFans haven't informed of this transaction and neither has S66. They just did it
04-07-2019 01:18
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

Piper Niven Superfan
04-07-2019 19:08
Thread Closed