Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average

Lily Rose - Chat & Discussion (Only)

swimmer1 Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Lily Rose - Chat & Discussion (Only)
(27-07-2019 12:09 )SawBoss Wrote:  She doesn't even mention S66 on her twitter bio anymore so I would say she has definitely gone. Her return was bit of a disaster really.

Don’t think her heart was ever into coming back to s66
27-07-2019 13:09
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Spitroast Offline
babe_fan_dan

Thats a shame cos she is some kind of stunning!

Hopefully shell crop up somewhere else soon
29-07-2019 20:03
Kingsmind Offline
Posting Machine

By the looks of the comments looks like Lily Rose has quit the Babeshows which is a real shame because she is a really great performer one of the best but you can see why she has quit because she never turns up.

But i kinda see this coming she was never the same girl when she returned back to S66 most girls ain't when they return only a rare few are but i really thought she was going to be the same girl the dirty things she was doing she didn't give a fuck but i suppose in the end because of the restrictions they had to give Lily a big warning over it which is probably why she was never the same girl.

I still say BS mucked her up being there like it does most girls i mean she deserved to be there because of her standard of shows but they was to scared to let her go naked BS are very clever in that way to avoid unwanted slip ups which is the real reason she was never the same again when she went back to S66.

It's a shame it looks like she is gone she is so beautiful got such a great body i am a real fan of her.

Anyway Adios Amigo Lily.

Funniest Poster Runner Up 2019
Premier League Prediction Thread Winner 2020/21
06-09-2019 22:52
Kingsmind Offline
Posting Machine

Lily is a great performer and doesn't belong on XP but maybe she should go back to XP after her failed attempts on BS and S66 it might help her stick around.

Funniest Poster Runner Up 2019
Premier League Prediction Thread Winner 2020/21
05-11-2019 16:09