cherry tv

clips4sale

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Stacey Robyn - Studio 66 Daytime - Chat & Discussion

JohnBoy Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Stacey Robyn - Chat, Caps and Vids
Would the username of the guy donating 500 credits for topless be one that apparently be 'aided' by use of blue pills? And a bit of blue rushing to required places? If so, not the first time, and he got 'off' cheap..
23-06-2015 23:54
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Firebird Offline
The King Of NipSlips 2008~2016

i have a.recording of Stacey on webcam, asking the so called Mr. .... to pay funds into her friends paypal account due to TAX and VAT man etc etc... as so she dont get clobbered for her earnings!!! Im talking £500 for a so called hotel
meeting or skype, And she kept on asking him if he has payed it in yet and was phoning her mate to check... Hmmm

I have screen caps of the chat as well!

Just Show Me YOUR NIPPLES
(This post was last modified: 24-06-2015 00:28 by Firebird.)
24-06-2015 00:23
Trickster Offline
Formerly Bring Back Minnie

She's a Con-artist pure and simple you get her in a webcam show. She will tell you an amount of how much to see say boobs then once you tip the amount. Goes on to ask you to DOUBLE IT! I was fuming i said to her i just paidyou what you said to show now you ask to DOUBLE IT. She said well the pay isn't a lot for me ect. I said well you should have said the exact amount in the first place and i would have pressed EXIT PRIVATE.

Then there was a time i spied on her show on S66 CAM and she was pretty much telling everyone in room to double what they had paid in order to see something they had paid for! Then once 3 people had doubled it again. She said Brb wait there i need a pee haha and left cam. Like WTF is she having a giggle or what?

Not to mention all this playing on the weak she does trying to get lonely guys to pay money into her account or buy her expensive gifts she is a disgrace in my eyes. I'd say she is worse than Jessica Jesen and that's saying something!

No doubting she is HOT! But the BOSSES of Studio66TV need to get her told there is a fine line in pushing it a little and completely trying to mug people off!

I was watching her in the FREE CHAT last week and one guy was ripping into her calling her out for what she is. She was trying to defend it. But the dude was bossing her completely. Anyway a Producer must have seen as there was communications between both you could tell and she had a face on her like thunder weather or not the producer said out i don't know i doubt it as it turned into laughs with the person/producer.

Mariam ChatGirlTV Hottest Babe Channel Girl!!!
(This post was last modified: 24-06-2015 12:07 by Trickster.)
24-06-2015 12:05
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

Pretty much sums her up. Apparently. She admires hard working men, but has no issue with hustling them.

[Image: image-8DA0_558A942F.jpg]

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
24-06-2015 12:29
JohnBoy Offline
Senior Poster

(24-06-2015 00:23 )Firebird Wrote:  i have a.recording of Stacey on webcam, asking the so called Mr. .... to pay funds into her friends paypal account due to TAX and VAT man etc etc... as so she dont get clobbered for her earnings!!! Im talking £500 for a so called hotel
meeting or skype, And she kept on asking him if he has payed it in yet and was phoning her mate to check... Hmmm

I have screen caps of the chat as well!

Maybe she figured instead of S66 getting 60-80% of 'tips' she should get it herself.

Ironic that within a few days of my first observation of the 'soul mates' coming together.. there were pics of a new handbag with mirror Cs on its logo. Not off the market either.. Too small a gap between getting £500 in 'tips' and the bag..

Didn't Channel4 do a documentary about a few girls that bragged on the show how much men were willing to throw their way? Ironic as I now know I knew one of the girls, she worked at a restaurant near me I go to. She seemed OK, not at all as shallow as you'd think one benefiting from large monies of that origin, would be..
24-06-2015 15:15
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

A day-time producer at s66 often has a little 'fun' and changes the names of the girls on the OSGs.

So earlier there was 'Bertt'

Now everyone can phone in to Stacey Robbin' - inspired ?

I was reading the 'chat' from her webcam show last night. Her poodle was there - he is still trying his chat with other girls and Lana, also on last night, soon had his card marked - but he is something else. Was even paying the tips for others in the chat for their requests.

But she is greed personified. If someone is prepared to tip for a request and, whatever the amount, her stock reply is 'double it'. Really gives the whole service a bad name.
27-06-2015 13:53
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

I still think we need to know exactly who this Mr Floppy is...if anyone gets on cam with her from this forum then I'd like to see the reaction she gives if she is pushed into a corner and forced to reveal his identity

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
28-06-2015 10:00
ukchicken Offline
Senior Poster

Nigel. That's all I know.
29-06-2015 18:02
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

Just saw this in cam chat; -
staceyrobyncam: call????

[19:50]
Darlo_Trickster: okay

staceyrobyncam: otherwise you wont get through

staceyrobyncam: call now and wait 40 secounds

Darlo_Trickster: Aesome let me no when i can call pls

staceyrobyncam: ill wank you off with my feet x

Darlo_Trickster: FML!!!

Darlo_Trickster: Okay awesome i'll call now love a dirty chat with yourself Tongue

staceyrobyncam: on a call you will have to wait xx

staceyrobyncam: yeah call now xx you will come straight through xx

Darlo_Trickster: Can we talk dirty on phome ? As cam has no sound ?

Darlo_Trickster: love to lick those toes/soles stacey

Darlo_Trickster: so need a foot/wank

Darlo_Trickster: wow there pretty

staceyrobyncam: you like xx

knm90: still wanna shoot on ur tits bbe

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
29-06-2015 20:24
babefan11 Offline
Senior Poster

what a gorgeous woman Stacey is.
stunning to look at and fun to talk to
perfect ).
05-07-2015 08:31

gemma hiles