cherry tv

clips4sale

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Stacey Robyn - Studio 66 Daytime - Chat & Discussion

JohnBoy Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Stacey Robyn - Chat, Caps and Vids
Stacey is away in Ibiza for a few days.. Anticipate viagara-man to find another 'charity' to donate to..
06-07-2015 01:50
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Tanned, curvy sexpot Stacey Robyn is definitely tickling my taste buds this evening.
Jaw dropping hotness Tongue.

23-07-2015 18:05
FantasyNinja Offline
Senior Poster

(23-06-2015 19:55 )ShandyHand Wrote:  On 66 chatbox just now:

[Image: SR_chatbox.png]

Is this still a possibility? Would love to see her do a tease show, but feel like if it was gonna happen it would have happened by now.

The future is online, but not paywalls.
03-08-2015 08:36
JessicaDani Offline
Senior Poster

(03-08-2015 08:36 )FantasyNinja Wrote:  
(23-06-2015 19:55 )ShandyHand Wrote:  On 66 chatbox just now:

[Image: SR_chatbox.png]

Is this still a possibility? Would love to see her do a tease show, but feel like if it was gonna happen it would have happened by now.

Recently she said she is rather doing only day shows and her "nightshows" on cam. So guess this means no to answer your question.
05-08-2015 10:12
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

The more I see of Stacey the more I'm surprised she's employed by Elite. She is a fairly attractive lass, for sure. Just not as attractive as she obviously thinks she is. In addition to that, she doesn't do much during her shifts. In fact I'd suggest she's as lazy as Cara Steel or Becky Roberts. Just lays there, not really bothered if she gets called or not. Lastly, she really needs to 'sex it up' more. A hint of cleavage is all she ever shows. Totally boring. Ditch her Elite, find some new glamour talent.

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
12-08-2015 17:51
JohnBoy Offline
Senior Poster

(12-08-2015 17:51 )Robot Devil Wrote:  The more I see of Stacey the more I'm surprised she's employed by Elite. She is a fairly attractive lass, for sure. Just not as attractive as she obviously thinks she is. In addition to that, she doesn't do much during her shifts. In fact I'd suggest she's as lazy as Cara Steel or Becky Roberts. Just lays there, not really bothered if she gets called or not. Lastly, she really needs to 'sex it up' more. A hint of cleavage is all she ever shows. Totally boring. Ditch her Elite, find some new glamour talent.

As a former acolyte to the church of Stacey before she signed up to S66. I loved her pics and was quite looking forward to seeing her on screen.. the scales have truly fallen from my eyes..

She doesn't DO anything or say much unless you tip. HEAVILY. Unlike many girls she thinks that as well as paying wads on webcam and/or phone, you should tip her to talk dirty on the phone/pose provocatively. She has paypigs that willingly donate their/their company's expenses to her in large amounts.. which seems to have only encouraged her to believe that's the way to do things..

Btw prepare to be barred from chat if you ask her about he predeliction to needing tipping for scraps.. which then affects your ability to participate elsewhere within s66 for a while.
13-08-2015 11:21
setter1000 Offline
Posting Machine

I was never a fan of hers but yesterday she really grew on me. She seemed to be all you expect from a day time babe. A sexy girl who is up for a laugh and does not take herself to seriously. She came across as being a good laugh to talk to.
Hearing about what an immoral money grabber she is, is disappointing, though I can well believe. After seeing sex lies and rinsing guys nothing surprises me when it comes to the phone babes.
13-08-2015 12:54
JohnBoy Offline
Senior Poster

Turns out I knew one of those girls from the Rinsing doc. Thats the one where the girls brag about getting gifts off relative strangers that get their own brand of kicks, yes? She used to work at Hooters in Nottingham. Never had any suspicion she was anything like that.. Looked different between the doc and when I knew her, too.

If there's a sequel.. We have a featured lass..
13-08-2015 14:06
setter1000 Offline
Posting Machine

I can't remember the one you are talking about. I remember Dannica, I remember one going to new York and getting stood up by a client once he knew what she was like and I remember a girl whose mother gave her blessing to her lifestyle. I thought she might be welsh but not sure. I remember on CBB Dannica saying they stitched her up in the title. Most Nottingham lasses I know are very to the point and tell you as it is. Obviously good and bad people everywhere. You expect that sort of behaviour in Essex but not Nottingham surely?!!!!!!!

Is Stacey from Essex? she sounds as if she is. If so I thought she was the type of Essex girl I like. Down to earth, up for a laugh, knows how to have fun and does not take herself to seriously. It seems to me though that she is the epitome of an Essex slag.Conceited, deluded and has delusions of grandeur and does not know how to behave. Pity .

After looking at the film on YouTube I now realise 2 things
1 my memory is getting crap
2 I seem to have difficulty understanding the difference between Wales and Nottingham!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All 3 were awful but she was probably the worst. They will learn in time there is no such thing as a free lunch.
(This post was last modified: 13-08-2015 15:17 by setter1000.)
13-08-2015 14:44
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

If I offered her 500 pounds, you think she'd let me go down on her?

Does she do myfreecams?

Wink

PS. I'd like to go down on her.
(This post was last modified: 13-08-2015 15:04 by mrmann.)
13-08-2015 15:03

gemma hiles