Click here to watch BABESTATION LIVE CAMS

Thread Rating:
  • 21 Vote(s) - 2.81 Average

What do your member names mean?

Dreamlander Offline

Smile What do your member names mean?
A lot of members use a name,real or not as their member name.Many don't though and I've often wondered what the meaning is behind them.So if you have the time please post what your name means and why.Smile

Mine comes from an X-Files episode 2-parter,I liked the comedy ones best.I was a serious X-Files nut throughout the 90's,well a Gillian Anderson nut but the show was great as well !Smile
It has quite a few meanings but it generally means someone who lives or works around the 'Groom Lake' area of Nevada where the US military are rumoured to develop and test secret aircraft and weaponry.

Dreamlander
(This post was last modified: 29-05-2009 13:04 by Dreamlander.)
29-05-2009 12:59
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
lamypie21 Offline
Stoopid Is As Stoopid Does

RE: What do your member names mean?
lamypie....during the 90's on Chris Evans radio show they had a character called "Christoph Lamypie", I have (well had) bright giner hair as a teenager, unfortunate i know, but I shaved it all off so is all good now...but my mates started calling me lamypie and it's stuck ever since.
29-05-2009 13:02
Shandy Offline

mine is the nickname i had at uni, cos i have issues with lager and my name is andy......
29-05-2009 13:27
vostok 1 Offline
Twitter Troll

Like lamypie21, mine is hair related. (Kind of!)

I underwent Chemo a few years back and experienced hair loss. A friend decided to give me the nickname vostok 1 since he claimed my head resembled the Russian satellite. Although he got the name mixed up with Sputnik 1 (a shiny chrome ball), the name stuck.
29-05-2009 13:30
mrwotzup Offline
...---...

I absolutely hate it when I have to choose a User/Member name.I try to think of one which is witty,cool,humorous , but not one to piss off/annoy others, not too much like another members, what will others think or one I couldnt live up to!!!!!!!!!!!!!! etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc
Must be a sign of Insecurity (lol) Mustnt spend so much time thinking about things.
What usually happens is I give up after about 4 hours and decide on mrwotzup (or a variation of) Then I have to think of a bloody password!!!!

Anyway...A few years ago whenever I went to my then Local I always used to drink Budweiser so much so the Barman (a very annoying mate of mine) used to shout out....That Budweiser advert was on at the time..
"Hello Mr ?????.....Waaaaasssssuuuuuuuuuuuuup"...at the top of his voice.
it got very f******* annoying every night the same but I never forget my username....wish I could say the same about my Password

Sorry its a bit Boring..hahahahaha
29-05-2009 13:39
Chimpy Offline
Damn Dirty Ape!

Mine is a nickname from playing in bands and trying to swing off everything i see on stage, even if its the tiniest of ledges...im hanging off it Big Grin......not so much now though,i dropped way too many guitars Wink

And my avatar picture is cropped from this https://secure.pearljam.com/images/store...s/4057.jpg

And now he's home... and we're laughing...like we always did...
(This post was last modified: 29-05-2009 14:09 by Chimpy.)
29-05-2009 13:41
skully Offline

I got mine in high school, it was created from my surname after a couple of head butting incidents, plus I like skulls so its very fitting.

(I don't condone violence btw, but sometimes people need nutting! lol).

Ad eundum quo nemo ante iit.
Tha thu 'nad fhaighean.
29-05-2009 13:57
Mike Offline

mine is well ????
29-05-2009 13:59
samcooke Offline
Master Poster

sam cook = my favourite artist. 89 = the year arsenal won the league at anfield. the e was just a spelling error. now you know
29-05-2009 14:05
T-850 Offline
Huge Member

Dreamlander Wrote:Mine comes from an X-Files episode 2-parter,I liked the comedy ones best.I was a serious X-Files nut throughout the 90's,well a Gillian Anderson nut but the show was great as well !Smile
It has quite a few meanings but it generally means someone who lives or works around the 'Groom Lake' area of Nevada where the US military are rumoured to develop and test secret aircraft and weaponry.

The X-Files did the best comedy episodes, two of my favorites is Jose Chung's 'From Outer Space' and How the Ghosts Stole Christmas oh and Arcadia is funny as fuck! Big Grin

Chimpy Wrote:And my avatar picture is cropped from this https://secure.pearljam.com/images/store...s/4057.jpg

I thought i recognised it, i got that sticker. Cool

Anyhoo mine is because i'm an advanced T-800 terminator model. Wink
29-05-2009 14:13

Click here to watch BABESTATION LIVE CAMS