babebstation forum

Click here to watch VNTV Studios

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Savannah King - VNTV Chat & Discussion

winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

Savannah King - VNTV Chat & Discussion
Love Savannah formally on BS and BabeX makes her début this afternoon, should be a good show from a naughty girl I think

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
25-06-2019 11:21
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
winsaw Offline

RE: Savannah King - VNTV Chat, Caps & Vids
Not happening now , having confirm she was on lastnight, she's text vntv less than an hour and a half before she was due on set to tell them she's just woke up and is just outside Manchester so a good 2 hours away from the studio,
Some of these girls are unbelievable why go out partying in Manchester if u know u have work the next day, guess it's things like this why she's been let go by other channels, a silly girl as can't see anyone else giving her a chance now,
VNTV have chosen to cancel her show rather than hope she turns up before 5

25-06-2019 13:09
Raider007 Offline
Senior Poster

Never thought she would show... Her twitter never mentioned it, which was a sign she'd no intention of going I reckon

My warning level is 0%
What am i doing wrong?
26-06-2019 15:52
ceasman Offline
Banned

(26-06-2019 15:52 )Raider007 Wrote:  Never thought she would show... Her twitter never mentioned it, which was a sign she'd no intention of going I reckon

Total waste of time, why they gave her another chance after last time !!

Wonder if they'll ever get this shambles sorted , all the hype about new girls and past favs returning , now 7 months on still empty promises . All it's ever going to be is Kellie tv with the odd show from Ash , modesty and Rara, none of which are enough of a pull to tempt people away from bs and s66 , especially seeing as vntv charge more but rarely give more now, and so much for the short lived 241's .

Usually Kellie in some leggings or tights
26-06-2019 17:13
FanofCamilla Offline
Also a Ruby Ryder fan ;)

She did tweet in advance that she'd be on then quoted vntv's cancellation tweet to say it was family issues.

Favourite ladies: Camilla Jayne, Ruby Ryder, Beth Bennett, Mikaela Witt, Sammi Tye
27-06-2019 11:50
Raider007 Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Savannah King - VNTV Chat & Discussion
Waste of time..maybe doing her a disservice but constantly letting people down seems very unprofessional

My warning level is 0%
What am i doing wrong?
09-08-2019 05:48
winsaw Offline

her friend Tiffany got her another chance but at 2230 lastnight she cancelled so VNTV could not get cover in, very disappointing from her to say the least

09-08-2019 17:52
ceasman Offline
Banned

(09-08-2019 17:52 )winsaw Wrote:  her friend Tiffany got her another chance but at 2230 lastnight she cancelled so VNTV could not get cover in, very disappointing from her to say the least

The vntv powerhouse keeps motoring on lol

Getting close to a 3 day week for them , what a shambolic channel this is
10-08-2019 15:11
xalders Offline
Account Closed

Sorry just read this and felt compelled to respond!

I believe Ashley is there every week (check her timeline on Twitter or Instagram - she provides regular updates on these platforms) and I don't personally recall her ever missing a show on VNTV or Babestation to be honest. Happy to be corrected but I personally dont like criticism of any perfomers when they are on as scheduled, putting in their time and providing us with an amazing performance for our enjoyment.

I have said it before on another VNTV thread, people need to give them a chance rather than moaning on here! As a platform it is still in its infancy as a channel and it will get there given time and support. Babestation and Studio 66 have had a monopoly on the market for years and quite rightly lead the way. All I ask is that forum members perhaps call and get involved! I personally call and have to say I enjoy a great service from all the ladies on VNTV!

Please keep up the great work Kellie O and co.

(26-06-2019 17:13 )ceasman Wrote:  
(26-06-2019 15:52 )Raider007 Wrote:  Never thought she would show... Her twitter never mentioned it, which was a sign she'd no intention of going I reckon

Wonder if they'll ever get this shambles sorted , all the hype about new girls and past favs returning , now 7 months on still empty promises . All it's ever going to be is Kellie tv with the odd show from Ash , modesty and Rara, none of which are enough of a pull to tempt people away from bs and s66 , especially seeing as vntv charge more but rarely give more now, and so much for the short lived 241's .

13-08-2019 18:09
ceasman Offline
Banned

So the only correction was about ash , I didn't say she failed to show, just said the odd show from her or the other two I mentioned as the rest seems to be Kellie Kellie Kellie Kellie Kellie (usually in leather trousers lol)

Is nearly a year not long enough to fulfill schedules and give a consistent broadcast ? No weekend shows and random show times isn't something put out there as an fantastic offering to the punter, it's merely what they can be arsed to do , so based on that , no I won't cut them any slack , I'll keep on with my opinion as I'm sure you will .

Quote:Sorry just read this and felt compelled to respond!

I believe Ashley is there every week (check her timeline on Twitter or Instagram - she provides regular updates on these platforms) and I don't personally recall her ever missing a show on VNTV or Babestation to be honest. Happy to be corrected but I personally dont like criticism of any perfomers when they are on as scheduled, putting in their time and providing us with an amazing performance for our enjoyment.

I have said it before on another VNTV thread, people need to give them a chance rather than moaning on here! As a platform it is still in its infancy as a channel and it will get there given time and support. Babestation and Studio 66 have had a monopoly on the market for years and quite rightly lead the way. All I ask is that forum members perhaps call and get involved! I personally call and have to say I enjoy a great service from all the ladies on VNTV!

Please keep up the great work Kellie O and co.

(26-06-2019 17:13 )ceasman Wrote:  

14-08-2019 02:00

Click here to watch VNTV Studios

babebstation forum