Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Taylor - Chat & Discussion (Only)

Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

RE: Taylor - Chat Caps and Vids
^"Hanging in there" doesn't sound like quite the endorsement for a flourishing career. The same problems show no signs of abating. The geekiness - as I've said before - IS fun, and different, BUT.....it really does need to be in conjunction with sexiness. And she doesn't seem able/willing to do that.

Hence, another day of few calls. She's not doing herself any favours. She badly needs to be riskier/naughtier, otherwise she'll be out.

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
(This post was last modified: 20-02-2019 19:36 by Robot Devil.)
20-02-2019 19:27
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
jammie82uk Offline
Junior Poster

(20-02-2019 19:27 )Robot Devil Wrote:  ^"Hanging in there" doesn't sound like quite the endorsement for a flourishing career. The same problems show no signs of abating. The geekiness - as I've said before - IS fun, and different, BUT.....it really does need to be in conjunction with sexiness. And she doesn't seem able/willing to do that.

Hence, another day of few calls. She's not doing herself any favours. She badly needs to be riskier/naughtier, otherwise she'll be out.

We get it you are not a fan You don’t have to watch her you know
She’s obviously meeting her targets set by S66 or she wouldn’t be there still
22-02-2019 14:55
Robot Devil Offline

Where exactly have I said I'm not a fan? I've said before she's got potential. And that the nerd gimmick is different - which is always good. But she's so timid and nervous and completely refusing to sex things up.

Nothing but relevant observations. You'd do well to remember this ISN'T a fan 'site. It's a forum. So don't give me that shit about not having to watch. Critiquing - FAIRLY - is necessary.

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
22-02-2019 15:46
Charlemagne Offline

[Image: image-9CCD_5C7E6E62.jpg]

05-03-2019 13:42
AndyJames Offline
Senior Poster

Must say I didn't really see Taylor as a latex kinda gal. On her next show perhaps?Heart
19-03-2019 09:45
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

Always the quiet, bookish ones that turn out to be right ravers Smile

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
19-03-2019 12:28
Robot Devil Offline

(19-03-2019 09:45 )AndyJames Wrote:  Must say I didn't really see Taylor as a latex kinda gal. On her next show perhaps?Heart

Would definitely make for an attractive change. Realistic though? Or will it be the same black one-sleeve from her last 3/4 shifts?

20-03-2019 13:10
southsidestu Online
Posting Machine

(19-03-2019 20:26 )darren73 Wrote:  [snip]

Was just thinking what a cute little booty she has then I came on here and saw this post.....JESUS !!!

If i could find a girl that had the looks of Gal Gadot, breasts of Sophie Mudd with Demi Rose's ass, the personality of Jessica Ennis, the grace of Kendall Jenner on the red carpet and then behind closed doors the raw sexual energy of Nicole Snow i'd know i was dead and gone to heaven, so i'll just take Demi Rose's ass and Nicole's sexual energy
20-03-2019 23:03
Charlemagne Offline

[Image: image-30A7_5C9C88B3.jpg]

Am I reading too much into the line 'While you still have the chance'

28-03-2019 09:43
Robot Devil Offline

^Holiday, maybe? Of course it IS possible that her numbers have been poor and this is her final week on 66. She just doesn't seem right on these shows. The timid, nervous geek thing is different - a good thing. But there's zero sexuality coming from her.

I get the feeling she doesn't view modelling as a long term thing. As though it's just something as an alternative to getting a boring 9-5 job.

28-03-2019 11:23