babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average

Anyone else bored of the channels??

babefan2012 Offline
Babes over Channels

Anyone else bored of the channels??
Anyone?? I'm just finding myself less and less interested in the channels as there are other ways more than ever to interact with and buy content from your favourite or favourites.

Maybe it's just me...

I have no idea what I'm doing here but I'm here!!!
13-07-2019 14:10
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

RE: Anyone else bored of the channels??
Often very frustrated with what the product serves up when knowing that even under the present regulations decent quality shows can still happen.
Although boredom can set in the bigger picture seems to revolve around channel and babe mentality of anti freeloader and a ravenous desire to screw money out of gullable punters. Too often it seems as though the decision making is the issue.
Not so much in terms of the regulations naturally creating eternally boring outcomes.
It is a more a case of deliberate curtailing of sexual fervour as well as producer or babe led interpretation of the rules that tames the content to a far greater extent than needed barring gimmick led, expensive options that too often are not TV friendly in any event.

In the end frustration is the overriding feeling from my point of view above boredom.

(This post was last modified: 13-07-2019 14:24 by Snooks.)
13-07-2019 14:18
babefan2012 Offline
Babes over Channels

Maybe frustration is a better word to use but I also still feel bored. Little to no real new inventions. It's the same, same sets same gimmicks. All to extract the maximum ££££. Yeah the Anti freeloader feeling from the babes even the producers to a certain extent to extract the most out of potential customers doesn't help either. Won't do or show anything remotely interesting until their tipped stupid sums.

13-07-2019 15:37
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

Compare this year to last and there has been a marked difference in performances from the girls, whom last year would have had cameras roaming all over them and less reliance on that appliance! I miss the antics of Dannii, Alice and Sophie whose roaming POV's were some of the best, and even those who weren't known for them did them as one-offs like Jasmine-Marie, Aemelia Fox and Kiki Daniels. I wonder if some of the newer girls need to be on screen now like Sophie Ellis, Macie(back from oblivion) and Kami etc. It needs something to inject a bit of newness now and again. Smile

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
13-07-2019 16:05
billyboy1963 Offline
Posting Machine

Find the majority of shows these days really boring and don't watch anywhere near as much as I used to.
13-07-2019 17:26
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

Yes, can hardly be arsed to watch them now. The TV channels are bit llike shops that have gone from letting you browse & touch the goods before buying, to now locking them away behind the counter until you buy. Only very few babes want to show their stuff on the shop floor.
13-07-2019 17:42
Nadam Offline
Posting Machine

(13-07-2019 14:10 )babefan2012 Wrote:  Anyone?? I'm just finding myself less and less interested in the channels as there are other ways more than ever to interact with and buy content from your favourite or favourites.

Maybe it's just me...

I know what you mean. Used to watch them every night now I check to see who's on first.

Love the BS webshows where the likes of Valentina get their pussy out. Sophie Ellis playing with hers the other night was one of the best things I've seen on the channels. Lots of close ups and her genuinely rubbing her snatch.

The reemergence of Jennifer (Jessica) Kelly on Xpanded has been an absolute fucking joy as well.
13-07-2019 17:56
crankshaft Offline
Master Debater (though censored)

(13-07-2019 17:56 )Nadam Wrote:  The reemergence of Jennifer (Jessica) Kelly on Xpanded has been an absolute fucking joy as well.

Xpanded has a really good lineup at the moment, with Jennifer top of the tree as far as I'm concerned, looking really hot and with a great sexual sensibility (such as being happy to do the dom role it seems for instance), showing she mixes it up really well on calls. So what xpanded lacks because of restrictions on full nakedness it is more than making up for with talent (such as Ashton Rae, Gracie Gold, Jordan Lou, Honey Scott, Rosie Rendall, Elise James).

Re: Babestation's raison d'être of maximising all avenues for money extraction*, it undoubtedly effects the consumer experience in terms of negatively impacting on the performance of many of the performers for all the reasons given by Snookered. Nevertheless, the performances of some of the ladies still manages to remain fresh, alluring and invigorating, notably Atlanta, Sophie Hart, Beth, Scarlett and Nicole.
{* as case in point, as I understand it from a girl who used to work on Asian Connections which is now owned by Babestation, the % the girls get for P-cam has reduced over time - an indication of how Babestation is being rather mercenary in it's business management practise}
(This post was last modified: 13-07-2019 18:31 by crankshaft.)
13-07-2019 18:20
ryuken Offline
Hadouken

You're not the only one, I barely even freeload anymore or feel disappointed if I miss a show.

I'll always take a quick flick through the channels in the morning, noon and night, but I rarely stop to watch for more than 2 minutes.

BabeFan2012, your point about there being better ways to interact and purchase content from presenters is true.

I love babes with brown nipples
13-07-2019 19:06
babefan2012 Offline
Babes over Channels

(13-07-2019 17:42 )KerrAvon Wrote:  The TV channels are bit llike shops that have gone from letting you browse & touch the goods before buying, to now locking them away behind the counter until you buy. Only very few babes want to show their stuff on the shop floor.

Best analogy of the shift in the babe channels.

13-07-2019 19:08

Click here to watch Babestation TV