Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 24 Vote(s) - 2.96 Average

Text Messages - Elite TV

Digital Dave Away
Retired

RE: Text Messages - Question
elitetvonline Wrote:
Digital Dave Wrote:Any news on the Elite TV rogue text situation, Scotsman/Tintin? It seems to have gone strangely quiet on the matter! Were you both mistaken?

I think the answer to this is yes.
The texts were free promotional texts sent from our 3G Video service.

As I explained to Scotsman, each time he uses the 3G service his number will register on the database and he will receive the FREE promotional texts. All anyone needs to do to stop receiving these texts is call our helpline number and we will remove them from the database.

Glad this has been cleared up as the thought that someone was sending unsolicited text messages on our behlaf was most concerning.

Fair enough. However, even though the texts are free they're still unsolicited aren't they? And the customer is inconvenienced by having to call your helpline number (at national rates) to get them stopped. Therefore still bad practice in my opinion.

But then I'm just a DICK!! laugh
07-06-2009 12:09
Find all posts by this user
elitetvonline Offline
Senior Poster

Digital Dave Wrote:
elitetvonline Wrote:
Digital Dave Wrote:Any news on the Elite TV rogue text situation, Scotsman/Tintin? It seems to have gone strangely quiet on the matter! Were you both mistaken?

I think the answer to this is yes.
The texts were free promotional texts sent from our 3G Video service.

As I explained to Scotsman, each time he uses the 3G service his number will register on the database and he will receive the FREE promotional texts. All anyone needs to do to stop receiving these texts is call our helpline number and we will remove them from the database.

Glad this has been cleared up as the thought that someone was sending unsolicited text messages on our behlaf was most concerning.

Fair enough. However, even though the texts are free they're still unsolicited aren't they? And the customer is inconvenienced by having to call your helpline number (at national rates) to get them stopped. Therefore still bad practice in my opinion.

But then I'm just a DICK!! laugh

I agree with you on all points. LOL!

Thanks as always for your feedback.

Disclaimer: All views and opinions expressed by Elitetvonline should be taken with a large pinch of salt! Sarcasm and humor are essential when working in this environment. No harm or offense is intended and the term Dick is purely an expression of love and appreciation.
07-06-2009 12:43
Spacey Offline
Master Poster

The only problem I had was at the start when I text the show I got 2 messages back saying I was getting billed instead of 1 But that problem seams to have been resolved I think it was to do with the fact the number was the same for pics and texts and the automated system was treating then the same and sending out 2 texts.

All I want to Know now is what is the difference between the INTERNET feed phone number and the sky TV show number and are they the same or are they being charged differently? as I only used the INTERNET one so far.
07-06-2009 14:14
elitetvonline Offline
Senior Poster

Spacey Wrote:The only problem I had was at the start when I text the show I got 2 messages back saying I was getting billed instead of 1 But that problem seams to have been resolved I think it was to do with the fact the number was the same for pics and texts and the automated system was treating then the same and sending out 2 texts.

All I want to Know now is what is the difference between the INTERNET feed phone number and the sky TV show number and are they the same or are they being charged differently? as I only used the INTERNET one so far.

The numbers are different but both get you through to the same service at the same price.
07-06-2009 14:23
Mellow Offline
Posting Machine

I notice that Elite and SportXXX share the same number 89121 for sending in picture messages at night.

That little word 'ME' at the start of a message must make all the difference in getting to the right destination!!
10-07-2009 22:21
'BigBen' Offline
Sifu

What actually is the number to text in/ send in pictures to the studio at night HuhHuh I never seem to notice any numbers scroll along the screen yet the babes often read out messages that have been sent in. Im sure its probably common knowledge amongst certain circles, but for anyone not in the loop its very perplexing lol.

My all time favourite babes to date: Ashleigh Doll (Paradiso), Emily Dean (Ex Babecast, Ex Bangbabes, Ex TVX), Courtney Luv (Ex Hotel Voyuer, Paradiso), Camilla (Ex Hotel Voyuer, Babestation), Reed (Ex Hotel Voyuer Know as Lolly, Ex Babestation), Elise (Sexstation), Dani O'Neil (Babestation), Abbie (Ex Hotel Voyuer), Antonia Stokes (Ex Sexstation), Twinkle (Ex Sexstation), Rosie Lee (Babestation), Tina Love (Sexstation,TVX Call Girls), Bella (Ex Live 960), Jo Jo (Ex Sport XXX, TVX), Nikki Lee (TVX), Jet Black (Ex Babecast, Ex Sexsation, TVX, Bangbabes), Bailey (Sport XXX), Lucy (Ex Sport XXX), Sidney JJ (Sexstation), Foxy Blonde (Sexstation), Jasmine Jones (TVX), Caty Cole (Elite), Morgan (Ex Hotel Voyuer, Ex TVX, Paradiso), Makara Kai (Ex Live XXX, Ex Sport XXX), Cleo (Sexstation), Tixxie (Ex Babestation), Siobhan (TVX), Alice Goodwin (Elite), Annie Bullah (Babestation), Kerrie Louise (BangBabes), Jess West (Sexstation), Jess Llyod (Sexstation), Kiran Khan (Sexstation), Mai Bailey (Sexstation), Lucy Summers (Redlight), Paige Turnah (Sexstation), Demi Scott (ChatGirl)
(This post was last modified: 22-09-2010 22:28 by 'BigBen'.)
22-09-2010 22:10
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Sooky™ Offline
The Rack Attack!!

STUDIO followed by your message to 89590 is it not?

23-09-2010 00:24
'BigBen' Offline
Sifu

(23-09-2010 00:24 )Sooky™ Wrote:  STUDIO followed by your message to 89590 is it not?

Wouldnt know its never really been made clear Big Laugh but it sounds like it could be correct, 89590 seems to be used for alot.

My all time favourite babes to date: Ashleigh Doll (Paradiso), Emily Dean (Ex Babecast, Ex Bangbabes, Ex TVX), Courtney Luv (Ex Hotel Voyuer, Paradiso), Camilla (Ex Hotel Voyuer, Babestation), Reed (Ex Hotel Voyuer Know as Lolly, Ex Babestation), Elise (Sexstation), Dani O'Neil (Babestation), Abbie (Ex Hotel Voyuer), Antonia Stokes (Ex Sexstation), Twinkle (Ex Sexstation), Rosie Lee (Babestation), Tina Love (Sexstation,TVX Call Girls), Bella (Ex Live 960), Jo Jo (Ex Sport XXX, TVX), Nikki Lee (TVX), Jet Black (Ex Babecast, Ex Sexsation, TVX, Bangbabes), Bailey (Sport XXX), Lucy (Ex Sport XXX), Sidney JJ (Sexstation), Foxy Blonde (Sexstation), Jasmine Jones (TVX), Caty Cole (Elite), Morgan (Ex Hotel Voyuer, Ex TVX, Paradiso), Makara Kai (Ex Live XXX, Ex Sport XXX), Cleo (Sexstation), Tixxie (Ex Babestation), Siobhan (TVX), Alice Goodwin (Elite), Annie Bullah (Babestation), Kerrie Louise (BangBabes), Jess West (Sexstation), Jess Llyod (Sexstation), Kiran Khan (Sexstation), Mai Bailey (Sexstation), Lucy Summers (Redlight), Paige Turnah (Sexstation), Demi Scott (ChatGirl)
23-09-2010 19:25
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed