babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average

If you had the power...

lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

If you had the power...
If you were head of OFCM and you had the power to merge two babe channels, which two would you merge and why?

Ifi was me I would merge XP & BS together.

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
31-07-2019 08:00
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
hornball Offline
Posting Machine

RE: If you had the power...
Not a lot of choice now to be fair with only S66 BS(Hmmmm??) and Xpanded left standing!! So XTV and S66 for me!! Actually, the management of these companies should be seriously thinking about the greater good, and coming together to do just that!1 Each on their own no longer have the numbers to stand alone, so merging would be the sane choice!1 It would also provide scope for introducing 'themed shows' into the schedule providing variety - (non nude/topless erotica/arousal), rather than - at present - competing on the same 'turf' with only gimmicks to differentiate them (lush a prime example - get over it already!!)
31-07-2019 10:20
ryuken Offline
Hadouken

BS strength - large roster
BS weakness - 2-4-1 shows

S66 strength - 2-4-1 shows
S66 weakness - small roster

XP strength - cheap calls
XP weakness - hardly any exotic presenters

So I'd combine XP's cheap calls with S66's 2-4-1 shows

I love babes with brown nipples
31-07-2019 10:26
circles_o_o_o Offline
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

Just for the combined name ;

Hot and Wet Storm
31-07-2019 12:50
hornball Offline
Posting Machine

(31-07-2019 10:26 )ryuken Wrote:  BS strength - large roster
BS weakness - 2-4-1 shows

S66 strength - 2-4-1 shows
S66 weakness - small roster

XP strength - cheap calls
XP weakness - hardly any exotic presenters

So I'd combine XP's cheap calls with S66's 2-4-1 shows

Don't subscribe to that thought to be honest! (define exotic I guess) Overall, now the go too!! Despite the absentees that once were thought to 'carry' the channel. Alison Wild being just one!!
(This post was last modified: 31-07-2019 15:30 by hornball.)
31-07-2019 15:30
Kingsmind Offline
Posting Machine

Xpanded and Babestation as it mite help the nudity aspect of it Xpanded is just used as a 3rd tier channel a channel for upcoming babes who are not allowed to get nude.

I also think Babestation being the mother of all channels could help Xpanded out and become a bigger company it's like in sports a company needs another company to help them out whether it's a big company helping out a small company or vice-versa.

Xpanded also only use one set the bed set so maybe Babestation could help them out by introducing more sets.

Funniest Poster Runner Up 2019
Premier League Prediction Thread Winner 2020/21
31-07-2019 15:58
hornball Offline
Posting Machine

(31-07-2019 15:58 )Kingsmind Wrote:  Xpanded and Babestation as it mite help the nudity aspect of it Xpanded is just used as a 3rd tier channel a channel for upcoming babes who are not allowed to get nude.

I also think Babestation being the mother of all channels could help Xpanded out and become a bigger company it's like in sports a company needs another company to help them out whether it's a big company helping out a small company or vice-versa.

Xpanded also only use one set the bed set so maybe Babestation could help them out by introducing more sets.

They can now get naked on Xpanded (just don't sell their brand through it...long may that continue) A trailblazer for sure - without which others may not have followed - but I don't think it can reasonably be described in such terms as those above any longer!!
(This post was last modified: 31-07-2019 16:38 by hornball.)
31-07-2019 16:38
Kingsmind Offline
Posting Machine

(31-07-2019 16:38 )hornball Wrote:  They can now get naked on Xpanded (just don't sell their brand through it...long may that continue) A trailblazer for sure - without which others may not have followed - but I don't think it can reasonably be described in such terms as those above any longer!!

Yeah i know they do get naked but they choose when they get naked it could be tomorrow 3 months,6 months even a year down the line they very rarely get naked which is why i don't watch it once they get naked again i will watch.

Funniest Poster Runner Up 2019
Premier League Prediction Thread Winner 2020/21
31-07-2019 16:54
hornball Offline
Posting Machine

(31-07-2019 16:54 )Kingsmind Wrote:  
(31-07-2019 16:38 )hornball Wrote:  They can now get naked on Xpanded (just don't sell their brand through it...long may that continue) A trailblazer for sure - without which others may not have followed - but I don't think it can reasonably be described in such terms as those above any longer!!

Yeah i know they do get naked but they choose when they get naked it could be tomorrow 3 months,6 months even a year down the line they very rarely get naked which is why i don't watch it once they get naked again i will watch.

Is that not fair enough?? Less is more sometimes?? Has more of a wow factor if it isn't by the 'clock' ie the second it is allowed, and constant through the entire show(s) Different strokes/different folks!

Less of a performance then, and more of an interaction! Just my view!!
31-07-2019 17:10
ukdoll Offline
Master Poster

merge babestation with challenge TV so we can have some topless bullseye
31-07-2019 17:33

Click here to watch Babestation TV