RE: UK Babe Channels Babe Of The Year 2019
Sorry lads is it here we vote
04-08-2019 01:42
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

No it has to be by PM to Admin

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
04-08-2019 08:13
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

(02-08-2019 20:22 )SecretAgent Wrote:  
(02-08-2019 19:33 )babelover48 Wrote:  ^What is your current view of the situation?

That you and Winsaw are talking utter bollocks. There is nothing wrong at all with this years vote and “secret ballots” are commonplace - in fact this forums own awards run that way. Winsaw was pissed off last year it seemed to me because he didn’t get his way on how the voting was run. If you don’t like it then ignore it. It’s only a bit of fun. No one dies if they don't win.

First off, I will say this me & Winsaw were not whinging we were just stating the obvious that last years debacle only occurred because UKAP kept moving the goalposts throughout the whole process and I think quite a few people were pissed off at what was going on and I am pretty sure many were fed up with it. Myself included. I felt the process could have been handled way better than it could have been, and certainly from what I recall UKAP's posts on the forum at the time were not shall we say, anything but informative about what was exactly going on. For a prestigious operation as theirs, you would pretty much think whoever was acting on their behalf on this forum, wasn't at best good at communicating with us, at any stage, and wasn't taking on board any criticisms/suggestions that we had.

I felt UKAP should have taken a long look at the process afterwards and had they communicated as to what they want to do this year might have been nice. I don't know about whatever discussions have taken place since between the admin of this forum & UKAP, but certainly this years' vote is done differently, I will say that,but I think Winsaw & I had hoped whatever thoughts and ideas that any of us & other members had suggested after last year, for any future votes should have been taken into consideration, that was all.

CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
(This post was last modified: 04-08-2019 08:39 by lovebabes56.)
04-08-2019 08:28
elgar1uk Offline
Posting Machine

(03-08-2019 22:14 )Hanks Wrote:  Can I choose "non of the above"? Girl choice has gone down hill recently, needs a shake up.

There must be someone you like.
04-08-2019 10:21
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

got pm i was their 44th voter, hmmm shows how much interest there really is in this

04-08-2019 10:40
davy crockett Offline
Master Poster

(04-08-2019 01:42 )lenny10 Wrote:  Sorry lads is it here we vote

(01-08-2019 10:30 )UKAP Awards 2019 Wrote:  To cast your votes please send a PM to this account, UKAP Awards 2019, with up to 10 names for each award.
04-08-2019 10:58
UKAP Awards 2019 Offline
Junior Poster

Just a note to say that we now have 50 voters - mrsimsuk was the 50th.
04-08-2019 11:28
skully Offline

(04-08-2019 10:40 )babelover48 Wrote:  got pm i was their 44th voter, hmmm shows how much interest there really is in this

I get that you aren't a fan, but it's all supposed to be a bit of good spirited fun, so there's no need to continue to the nonsense from last year. Thanks.

Ad eundum quo nemo ante iit.
Tha thu 'nad fhaighean.
04-08-2019 14:03
stevend21607555 Offline
Apprentice Poster

(01-08-2019 09:50 )admin Wrote:  IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT.

The UKAP Awards is a celebration and showcase of the UK adult industry which has taken place every year since 2005. Last year for the first time the UKAP Awards featured awards for the babe channels, with presentations for the night babe of the year and the day babe of the year. We're happy to announce that these two awards are going to be presented again in 2019.

There is no formal awards ceremony this time. The usual awards night has been cancelled this year, which means that UKAP are working with a different timetable this year and a later start to the voting process than was the case last year. There are a few ideas for the presentation of the awards this year, and how the winners will be honoured, but first of all we have to find those winners.

Like last year, the first step in the awards process is to draw up a shortlist for each award. As the UK Babe Channels Forum is so well known as a hub for babe channel viewers, we've been invited and have agreed to undertake this task and present UKAP with 10 nominees for the night babe of the year and 10 for the day babe of the year. Hopefully we can do ourselves justice with this task.

A further post will be made shortly with details on how you go about casting your votes for these two shortlists. Please note there is a change this year in who can be nominated, as votes will only be accepted for appearances on shows which are produced in the UK. Last year votes were cast for babes on foreign based shows, but such votes are not going to be accepted this time.
my top ten night show babes, are: preeti young, ashley emma, priya young, sophie Hart, alice goodwin, caty cole, scarlett jones, atlanta, beth, jada,
04-08-2019 18:22
stevend21607555 Offline
Apprentice Poster

My top ten night show babes are : preeti, priya, scarlett jones, atlanta, sophie Hart, ashley emma, caty cole, alice goodwin, beth, jada
04-08-2019 18:24