Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average

[split] Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
(07-08-2019 16:36 )SawBoss Wrote:  Kinda going a bit off topic here but...direct from OFCOM (notice the date):

[Image: Untitled-2.png]

What does the first line say? "not licensed in the UK by OFCOM and is therefore not bound by our regulations".

Unless you are trying to tell everyone that the show that goes out on FV is a totally independent show with different girls,camera, set that the show that's on sky at exactly the same time then you are talking rubbish,
Ofcom has defacto control over the FV channels as the show that goes out on them is exactly the same as the ofcom controlled sky show which bs keep to the ofcom rules so it would be impossible for them to show harder that ofcom level content on the FV show these days,
It was something they tried for a short time 2 years back but gave up on it due to all the extra costs and it didn't make them more money,
So going back to the start of this you are similar wrong as for the last 2 years bs and 66 have been on a level playing field as far as being ofcom complyent and nothing other than 66 them selves stop them producing shows on the same level as bs, that simply is the facts,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
07-08-2019 17:41
Find all posts by this user
Dave_A Offline
Senior Poster

"Babestation" Freeview channel 674 is the BSX encrypted channel by the way, it goes free to view after 2pm and then shows the same feed as Ofcom regulated Sky channel 908 (Get Lucky TV)
07-08-2019 17:56
PhredE Offline
Posting Machine

It will be interesting to see what happens to Babestation after Brexit happens - it could well be they have to come under UK (Offcom) regulations.
08-08-2019 08:35
hairbald Offline
Posting Machine

(08-08-2019 08:35 )PhredE Wrote:  It will be interesting to see what happens to Babestation after Brexit happens - it could well be they have to come under UK (Offcom) regulations.

Nobody seems to know. I'm delivering something that needs European regulation/certification at the moment even though it will only ever be sold in the UK. It won't go out until after 31 Oct so I, only half jokingly, asked whether i needed to bother. Lawyers said yes to be on the side of caution.

Don't think anyone is turning anything off but I guess they would then be given a timescale to apply for a UK license (which of course they may not get). Interesting times as you say
08-08-2019 10:30
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

I posted something in the Brexit thread about this subject

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
08-08-2019 10:51
winsaw Offline

(08-08-2019 08:35 )PhredE Wrote:  It will be interesting to see what happens to Babestation after Brexit happens - it could well be they have to come under UK (Offcom) regulations.

They are all ready under ofcom rules as has been gone into, if they lost there nicam freeview license then the freeview show would start at midnight and not ten there would be no other changes to there output,
People need to stop pretending bs have some advantages over 66 as both channels are under the same ofcom rules,
Also i think it's unlikely they will lose there nicam licence anyway as I saw a article where ofcom said they expected the current arrangement to continue as they don't want to see it end as they them selves regulate channels in order country and they don't want to lose that ever,

(This post was last modified: 08-08-2019 11:40 by winsaw.)
08-08-2019 11:31
winsaw Offline

(07-08-2019 16:36 )SawBoss Wrote:  Kinda going a bit off topic here but...direct from OFCOM (notice the date):

[Image: Untitled-2.png]

What does the first line say? "not licensed in the UK by OFCOM and is therefore not bound by our regulations".

I have to ask why are you in communication with the devil that is OFCOM ,
Why would any fan of the shows talk to them , please mate can u let us know what it's about,

08-08-2019 11:37
admiral decker Offline
Seeker of truth and justice

If we leave with a deal there is a reasonable chance that nothing would change. Leaving with a deal means entering a transition period, during which it is hoped that an agreement could be reached to allow the existing broadcast licence arrangements to continue.

If on the other hand the UK leaves the EU with no deal then the broadcast licences held in the Netherlands would no longer be valid in the UK. In this scenario Ofcom licences would be required by Cellcast for the 3 Freeview channels currently licensed in the Netherlands.

The good news for Cellcast is that in the event of a no deal Brexit they would be given a 6 months grace period by Ofcom to gain UK broadcast licences, which should be plenty of time. They do have a spare licence already, so would need to obtain another 2.
08-08-2019 12:17
SawBoss Offline
Master Poster

(07-08-2019 17:41 )winsaw Wrote:  
(07-08-2019 16:36 )SawBoss Wrote:  ...............

Unless you are trying to tell everyone that the show that goes out on FV is a totally independent show with different girls,camera, set that the show that's on sky at exactly the same time then you are talking rubbish,
Ofcom has defacto control over the FV channels as the show that goes out on them is exactly the same as the ofcom controlled sky show which bs keep to the ofcom rules so it would be impossible for them to show harder that ofcom level content on the FV show these days,
It was something they tried for a short time 2 years back but gave up on it due to all the extra costs and it didn't make them more money,
So going back to the start of this you are similar wrong as for the last 2 years bs and 66 have been on a level playing field as far as being ofcom complyent and nothing other than 66 them selves stop them producing shows on the same level as bs, that simply is the facts,

How am I talking rubbish exactly? It's an email I received directly from OFCOM! Also, when have I ever mentioned FV????

Quick backstory:
I had heard that BS was licensed in Holland and OFCOM didn't want to know (would explain why BS seemingly get away with lots compared to the other 2) and was curious if it was true so I thought I'd do a test complaint or two (hate me if you want, i don't really care Tongue) and see what happens (for the record I mentioned how you could clearly see the vibratoy on a couple of occasions while they girls were using it). 2 different channels were mentioned (babestation and babecall tv iirc - I used both channel numbers as well) and whatever the sky EPG listed as the programmes in question.

That email is the response I got.

Sorry if it disagrees with you.....
(This post was last modified: 08-08-2019 13:10 by SawBoss.)
08-08-2019 12:40
Fanboy83 Offline
Junior Poster

(08-08-2019 12:40 )SawBoss Wrote:  
(07-08-2019 17:41 )winsaw Wrote:  
(07-08-2019 16:36 )SawBoss Wrote:  ...............

How am I talking rubbish exactly? It's an email I received directly from OFCOM! Also, when have I ever mentioned FV????

Quick backstory:
I had heard that BS was licensed in Holland and OFCOM didn't want to know (would explain why BS seemingly get away with lots compared to the other 2) and was curious if it was true so I thought I'd do a test complaint or two (hate me if you want, i don't really care Tongue) and see what happens (for the record I mentioned how you could clearly see the vibratoy on a couple of occasions while they girls were using it). 2 different channels were mentioned (babestation and babecall tv iirc - I used both channel numbers as well) and whatever the sky EPG listed as the programmes in question.

That email is the response I got.

Sorry if it disagrees with you.....

Whaaaaat?! You reported the shows to OFCOM? What on earth!! Are you mad?!

Do you realise what you have done? You’re putting the channels, the industry, all our favourite girls at risk!!

Do you understand how many girls, staff are employed by these companies and they could face a fine in the hundreds of thousands which would cripple any of these channels!!

Please explain yourself. I’m shocked shocked shocked to read this confession.

Incognito
08-08-2019 13:28
Thread Closed