Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average

[split] Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
(08-08-2019 12:40 )SawBoss Wrote:  Quick backstory:
I had heard that BS was licensed in Holland and OFCOM didn't want to know (would explain why BS seemingly get away with lots compared to the other 2) and was curious if it was true so I thought I'd do a test complaint or two (hate me if you want, i don't really care Tongue) and see what happens (for the record I mentioned how you could clearly see the vibratoy on a couple of occasions while they girls were using it). 2 different channels were mentioned (babestation and babecall tv iirc - I used both channel numbers as well) and whatever the sky EPG listed as the programmes in question.

That email is the response I got.

Sorry if it disagrees with you.....

So let me get this straight. You put in a complaint to Ofcom about Bs for a bullshit reason like that.

You're fucking lucky I'm not a moderator...
08-08-2019 13:38
Find all posts by this user
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

(08-08-2019 12:40 )SawBoss Wrote:  I thought I'd do a test complaint or two (hate me if you want, i don't really care Tongue) and see what happens (for the record I mentioned how you could clearly see the vibratoy on a couple of occasions while they girls were using it). 2 different channels were mentioned (babestation and babecall tv iirc - I used both channel numbers as well) and whatever the sky EPG listed as the programmes in question.

you total twat, you should be banned from this forum at once,

what you have done is so wrong i am struggling to find the words,

you are scum in my eyes now and have no place on here,

you broke the trust of this forum shame on you,

so yet again 66 are found out as having someone reporting other channels for them,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
08-08-2019 14:22
SawBoss Offline
Master Poster

(08-08-2019 14:22 )winsaw Wrote:  
(08-08-2019 12:40 )SawBoss Wrote:  I thought I'd do a test complaint or two (hate me if you want, i don't really care Tongue) and see what happens (for the record I mentioned how you could clearly see the vibratoy on a couple of occasions while they girls were using it). 2 different channels were mentioned (babestation and babecall tv iirc - I used both channel numbers as well) and whatever the sky EPG listed as the programmes in question.

you total twat, you should be banned from this forum at once,

what you have done is so wrong i am struggling to find the words,

you are scum in my eyes now and have no place on here,

you broke the trust of this forum shame on you,

so yet again 66 are found out as having someone reporting other channels for them,

Talk about upsetting the BS fanboys.... Sheesh...

Yeah i spend my days reporting other channels on behalf of S66. Hell of an accusation that is.

The complaint was was fair imo. Why should 1 channel be able to get away with things when the other 2 can't? I had to at least see if it was true about OFCOM and their response proves it. If i really wanted to i could have tried to report them to the Dutch regulator but i didn't.

The personal insults from certain people make me wonder if i maybe i should though.

Everyone complains about S66 and paranoia and censorship. Sure, they may go OTT at times but only because they feel they have to. Now we know why.
(This post was last modified: 08-08-2019 14:59 by SawBoss.)
08-08-2019 14:58
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

^^
Winsaw is not a bs fanboy. He caps & vids babes on all the channels that allow caps & vids.

The white knight position at s66 is yours Smile

Piper Niven Superfan
08-08-2019 15:06
SawBoss Offline
Master Poster

(08-08-2019 15:06 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  ^^
Winsaw is not a bs fanboy. He caps & vids babes on all the channels that allow caps & vids.

The white knight position at s66 is yours Smile

Never specifically said he was a fanboy, although he does seem to be the most upset.....

Bit of a difference between white-knighting and uncovering the truth. I have criticised S66 just as much as anyone.
(This post was last modified: 08-08-2019 15:14 by SawBoss.)
08-08-2019 15:12
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

RE: [split] Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
(08-08-2019 14:58 )SawBoss Wrote:  ... Everyone complains about S66 and paranoia and censorship. Sure, they may go OTT at times but only because they feel they have to. Now we know why.

'Everyone' knew the reason for 66's paranoia without any intervention to the moral guardian regulator though. It's because a certain weird individual or two keeps reporting them (!)

I can't see how your frankly bizarre actions have made anything better.

Your refusal to admit the truth of the matter, even now, as regards the NICAM situation (it's a FV technicality retained for the advantage of a couple of hours extra broadcasting a night only) does you no favours either.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 08-08-2019 15:31 by ShandyHand.)
08-08-2019 15:30
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

^^yes i am upset you fool you are trying to destroy the channels by stopping them showing the content we all want,

if you think that anyone at 66 is going to be happy with what you have done you are so wrong,

you have done the worst thing possible in my eyes from someone who is a so called fan of the shows,

you are total scum there is nothing else to call you, you have betrayed every member of this forum with what u have done, and should not be a member anymore,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
08-08-2019 15:31
admiral decker Offline
Seeker of truth and justice

(08-08-2019 12:40 )SawBoss Wrote:  I thought I'd do a test complaint or two

That has to be the most lunatic thing ever posted in this forum.

If you wanted to know about the licensing position there are always people here who are happy to help. Dave A for example has a thorough understanding of these things and is usually on hand to explain them. In fact he actually has answered your question above.

So let's see. Rather than ask a simple question that could have easily been answered in the forum, you decide to act in a absurdly reckless way and run the risk of getting Babestation sanctioned by Ofcom. An act of moronic stupidity which could hurt us all.
08-08-2019 15:35
SawBoss Offline
Master Poster

(08-08-2019 15:35 )admiral decker Wrote:  
(08-08-2019 12:40 )SawBoss Wrote:  I thought I'd do a test complaint or two

That has to be the most lunatic thing ever posted in this forum.

If you wanted to know about the licensing position there are always people here who are happy to help. Dave A for example has a thorough understanding of these things and is usually on hand to explain them. In fact he actually has answered your question above.

So let's see. Rather than ask a simple question that could have easily been answered in the forum, you decide to act in a absurdly reckless way and run the risk of getting Babestation sanctioned by Ofcom. An act of moronic stupidity which could hurt us all.

I didn't decide to take it upon myself to tell the world how things work or being the "moral guardian" or all the other silly stuff people have said etc etc etc but in light of accusations of "talking rubbish" had to at least go into more detail to back up my side of things. Are people not allowed to defend themselves in arguments here?

Nothing i did is going to bring about the downfall of anything and anyone who believes that is misguided to say the least. They were never going to act on anything.

Some people are far too easily upset.
08-08-2019 16:04
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(08-08-2019 15:31 )winsaw Wrote:  ^^yes i am upset you fool you are trying to destroy the channels by stopping them showing the content we all want,

if you think that anyone at 66 is going to be happy with what you have done you are so wrong,

you have done the worst thing possible in my eyes from someone who is a so called fan of the shows,

you are total scum there is nothing else to call you, you have betrayed every member of this forum with what u have done, and should not be a member anymore,

Exactly, it could lead to ofcom clamping down really hard on all the shows, not just bs & make things even more difficult for them and the babes working on them

Piper Niven Superfan
08-08-2019 16:05
Thread Closed