Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average

[split] Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

Lamarr l 21 l Offline
RIP Chloe Love

RE: [split] Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
I've reported Xpanded as a babe was wearing a Homer Simpson thong - put me off.
19-08-2019 00:10
Find all posts by this user
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

(18-08-2019 03:27 )Lamarr l 21 l Wrote:  I'm sorry, this has to be the saddest thing I've read.

Who sits there reporting channels for petty reasons? For me this guy needs to get out more.

Reminds me of that Jason manford section in one of the Live from the apollo that keeps popping up on dave about someone reporting think it was bangbabes when one f them flashed there gash Tongue Tongue

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
19-08-2019 03:32
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

^^while you think it is funny to make a comment like that, it is still a very serious subject and to have one of our forum members totally going to OFCOM making a 'test complaint' is slap in the face to most of us who enjoy the channels for what they are.

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
19-08-2019 06:39
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

(19-08-2019 06:39 )babelover48 Wrote:  ^^while you think it is funny to make a comment like that, it is still a very serious subject and to have one of our forum members totally going to OFCOM making a 'test complaint' is slap in the face to most of us who enjoy the channels for what they are.

Yeah, we've been through all that Rolleyes
Now people are just taking the piss out of him Cool
19-08-2019 07:41
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

^I apologise if I made a comment that didn't sit right

CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
19-08-2019 07:43
Kingsmind Offline
Posting Machine

(19-08-2019 06:39 )babelover48 Wrote:  ^^while you think it is funny to make a comment like that, it is still a very serious subject and to have one of our forum members totally going to OFCOM making a 'test complaint' is slap in the face to most of us who enjoy the channels for what they are.

Yeah i was going join in myself but then i thought i am a respected member of this forum and i would like to stay that way i will only make comedy when it is not a serious matter.

And i saw that coming the piss taking when ever something serious happens that's when people make fun of it after a while it happens in real life to well this is real life but you get what i mean.

Funniest Poster Runner Up 2019
Premier League Prediction Thread Winner 2020/21
(This post was last modified: 19-08-2019 11:34 by Kingsmind.)
19-08-2019 11:32
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

Will prob back fire on him leading to OFCOM cracking down on S66 Tongue Tongue

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
19-08-2019 13:21
Bandwagon Away
Nuclear Baby

Thank fuck I've just stumbled across this thread.

I was just about to set fire to my living room to see if the smoke alarms work.
19-08-2019 16:34
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Excuse me while I just take guard with no helmet against Jofra Archer just to check how fast his bowling really is
and ensuring my vision is totally clear.

(This post was last modified: 19-08-2019 17:34 by Snooks.)
19-08-2019 17:30
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

(19-08-2019 11:32 )Kingsmind Wrote:  

Yeah i was going join in myself but then i thought i am a respected member of this forum and i would like to stay that way i will only make comedy when it is not a serious matter.

And i saw that coming the piss taking when ever something serious happens that's when people make fun of it after a while it happens in real life to well this is real life but you get what i mean.
I do hope you i wasn't taking the piss but merely saying that this is a serious matter and should be seen as such. If my post didn't sit right I apologise.

19-08-2019 17:47
Thread Closed