Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Lycia Sharyl - Chat & Discussion

br3th1tmanhart Offline
Apprentice Poster

RE: Lycia Sharyl - Caps & Vids
She kind of reminds me of a mixture of Louise Porter and Teejay Walker let's just hope she's not as boring as them.
13-08-2019 07:01
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
LyciaSharyl Offline
Apprentice Poster

RE: Lycia Sharyl Chat & Discussion
Hi Guys!

Thanks for all the positive comments. I was supposed to be on S66 a while back but it did not quite work out but I am really thrilled to have been given a chance last night. Thanks for all your calls. I really enjoyed it and I hope to be back in the studio very soon.

I have an official website which I put a hell of a lot of time and effort into making - do please have a look at http://www.lyciasharyl.com where members receive two big updates every week plus selfies, guest models etc.

Keep an eye on the S66 schedule and give me a call when I am next in as I would love to hear from you. In the meantime if you need more of my boobs, bum or feet then my official website is the place for you laugh

Lycia xxx Heart
13-08-2019 08:46
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

Excellent debut from Lycia last night. I hope she becomes a regular.
13-08-2019 09:15
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

Welcome to the forum Lycia - i would like to say we are a gentlemanly crew here!! Tongue Tongue hope you can post here when your time allows you.

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
13-08-2019 09:37
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(13-08-2019 08:46 )LyciaSharyl Wrote:  Hi Guys!

Thanks for all the positive comments. I was supposed to be on S66 a while back but it did not quite work out but I am really thrilled to have been given a chance last night. Thanks for all your calls. I really enjoyed it and I hope to be back in the studio very soon.

I have an official website which I put a hell of a lot of time and effort into making - do please have a look at http://www.lyciasharyl.com where members receive two big updates every week plus selfies, guest models etc.

Keep an eye on the S66 schedule and give me a call when I am next in as I would love to hear from you. In the meantime if you need more of my boobs, bum or feet then my official website is the place for you laugh

Lycia xxx Heart

Welcome to the forum Lycia, hope you become both a regular poster on here & make regular appearances on s66 and join them permanently after a very impressive debut.

You looked fantastic in all the lingerie you wore last night & whilst you were clearly nervous at the start of the night, you relaxed as the night went on regularly going topless unleashing your magnificent big natural breasts & also some very nice bending over with your equally magnificent arse at the camera.

Glad things have worked out for you to finally appear on s66

Piper Niven Superfan
13-08-2019 10:21
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

Yes indeed welcome to the forum. I have to say that was one hell of a debut. I wonder whether we would see those magnificent tits of yours(if you're reading this Lycia) and we didn't have to wait long to find that out. You weren't confined to the chair thank goodness and gave a great performance, so sexy, so hot and we all look forward to seeing you again...not too long I hope.x

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
13-08-2019 11:36
marlowe Offline
Posting Machine

Lookalikes?

[Image: image-CE72_5D52F9BC.jpg]
Jean Harlow

[Image: image-D193_5D52F9BC.jpg]
Lycia Sharyl
13-08-2019 19:01
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

^could it be mother & daughter?

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
13-08-2019 19:03
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

Sandra Jane Moore(Beck) now compare her to Lycia.
[Image: 0059e31300280104.jpg] see the resemblance?

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
13-08-2019 20:03
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

SJM a rather more credible lookalike for Lycia Wink

She looked like a winner last night; hope she got on well enough to want to come back/be brought back Smile

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
13-08-2019 20:35