Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Emily Blake - Studio66 Chat & Discussion

GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

Emily Blake - Studio66 Chat & Discussion
Better late than never. I am expecting some good, hot things from Emily Blake.Tongue
Must also add the better lighting really brings out her gorgeous tits-the colour definition is superb(as opposed to the bright white light she had to put up with at XP.

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
(This post was last modified: 01-09-2019 22:50 by GMach1.)
01-09-2019 22:37
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Kingsmind Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Emily Blake - Studio66 Chat & Discussion
Looks like after i spoke about Emily being wasted on BS she has earned herself a promotion now we will see the real Emily because she is on a channel she can get naked i really do think she is a great performer i saw that in her short stint on BS.

Funniest Poster Runner Up 2019
Premier League Prediction Thread Winner 2020/21
(This post was last modified: 02-09-2019 01:47 by Kingsmind.)
01-09-2019 22:59
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Costume change Rolleyes

More lying down

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Producers either are too afraid to have her at her full potential, or it's partially due to lame callers. Doesn't bode well for her debut night.

AKA Lara Croft
02-09-2019 00:49
Kingsmind Offline
Posting Machine

Yeah as i said earlier i think BS ruined her she look like she was about to get naked didn't just teased a little bit then she went to XP , BS have a habit for doing that as soon someone looks like they are really getting into it they are shifted of to XP.

Which is why i am glad she has got her big break on S66 but it is to late.

02-09-2019 01:46
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

Maybe like Sophie Reade she will need time to adjust and hopefully be allowed to go naked soon. I'm a patient man, I can wait...but not forever! Smile

So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
(This post was last modified: 02-09-2019 01:59 by GMach1.)
02-09-2019 01:59
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

The main blame, as with all the night girls on S66 in particular, lies with the perv cam. Before its existence the cameramen had to get close to the girls and roam all over them and that made for some great shows, raunchy and very hot, even some of the girls that are back at S66 after long absences-believe it or not I refer to Ella Jolie in that statement.

Take the perv cam out and you'd have some great shows; its introduction ruined any chance of a performance from Ella and her ilk, because they have to pander to those stupid enough to pay to see what they can't on screen. This is why S66 is nothing like its predecssor Elite TV; that provided hot and sexy performances, great shows and memorable girls. Those days are long gone and even the web shows are tame though they can do more - not it seems as much as BS can get away with.

02-09-2019 02:54
Kingsmind Offline
Posting Machine

(02-09-2019 01:59 )GMach1 Wrote:  Maybe like Sophie Reade she will need time to adjust and hopefully be allowed to go naked soon. I'm a patient man, I can wait...but not forever! Smile

Think people seem to forget Sophie was naked on her very first show but there again she wasn't naked for months until she got naked again these girls seem to follow a pattern nude once and that's it it is like they are copying each other.

02-09-2019 03:18
hornball Offline
Posting Machine

I thought Emily was as we would have expected last night! Yes she began the night in the same bodysuit we became accustomed too on XTV. The extent to which it gave us the pleasure of her fabulous legs/thighs and hips, with unhindered views - I have no complaints. Indeed, when adjusting for Perv cam ( I agree with GMach) she came very close to flashing her pussy! She may well become more relaxed, the further into her time with S66 she goes, and be happy to be naked!! (who cares really??) Until then, I will be happy with any time with/from Miss Blake!! I don't think?? (enlighten me) Paige was naked either??
(This post was last modified: 02-09-2019 11:20 by hornball.)
02-09-2019 11:19
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

^^
No complaints from me either about Emily’s s66 debut last night. Hope she can stick around

Piper Niven Superfan
02-09-2019 11:21
hornball Offline
Posting Machine

(02-09-2019 02:54 )GMach1 Wrote:  The main blame, as with all the night girls on S66 in particular, lies with the perv cam. Before its existence the cameramen had to get close to the girls and roam all over them and that made for some great shows, raunchy and very hot, even some of the girls that are back at S66 after long absences-believe it or not I refer to Ella Jolie in that statement.

Take the perv cam out and you'd have some great shows; its introduction ruined any chance of a performance from Ella and her ilk, because they have to pander to those stupid enough to pay to see what they can't on screen. This is why S66 is nothing like its predecssor Elite TV; that provided hot and sexy performances, great shows and memorable girls. Those days are long gone and even the web shows are tame though they can do more - not it seems as much as BS can get away with.

The perv is to S66 as the Lovense is to BS....just that BS.
02-09-2019 11:22