Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average

There needs to be a separate foot fetish channel

sargonofakkad Offline
Banned

There needs to be a separate foot fetish channel
For the foot weirdos. Because it's becoming a joke now with foot fetishism infesting the channels because too many babes are pandering to the army of foot freaks. If pandering to foot freaks is all certain babes want to do (and I'll add dominatrix crap here as well), then fine, but get off the main channels. Heck have your own channel. But stop ruining the main shows with what most of us consider boring performances. Get the main culprits Ella Jolie and Eve their own foot freak channel if that's all they want to do.
08-09-2019 02:50
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
FanofCamilla Offline
Also a Ruby Ryder fan ;)

RE: There needs to be a separate foot fetish channel
Whilst you're obviously entitled to an opinion, dont be so narrow minded & offensive to others, just cause you dont like certain things doesn't mean others can't enjoy it.

You're more than welcome to phone the girls and ask them to do whatever it is that you like.

Favourite ladies: Camilla Jayne, Ruby Ryder, Beth Bennett, Mikaela Witt, Sammi Tye
08-09-2019 07:18
Ducky Offline
Quack Quack Bitches!

I'm not into feet either, but each to their own and certainly if they are the ones paying for the call then they're entitled to all the foot close ups they want and I hope they really enjoy the experience.

However... I do find that while I am enjoying a free session of giving myself a good seeing to over my favourites babes' giant orbs of power, it is a quite jarring to suddenly have their foot close up to the camera, blocking my view.

There could well be foot lovers on here who could reply with, "God damn it, her cleavage close up is obscuring her feet again! No doubt it's ducky on the call and he'll be moaning about it on his addiction thread afterwards!"

Which would be fair comment Tongue

The wonderful, sexy, Reed Amber, is now on OnlyFans!
https://onlyfans.com/reedamberx
She is a Studio66 Legend!
AND she also has a dedicated Foot Fetish OnlyFans page, too,
https://onlyfans.com/feetandmore
08-09-2019 07:36
Rake Offline
Tipping for nips and panties

(08-09-2019 02:50 )sargonofakkad Wrote:  For the foot weirdos. Because it's becoming a joke now with foot fetishism infesting the channels because too many babes are pandering to the army of foot freaks. If pandering to foot freaks is all certain babes want to do (and I'll add dominatrix crap here as well), then fine, but get off the main channels. Heck have your own channel. But stop ruining the main shows with what most of us consider boring performances. Get the main culprits Ella Jolie and Eve their own foot freak channel if that's all they want to do.

Certainly the foot guys seem to "invade" and take over some shows in waves. However I have also frequently seen lone foot guys pleading in vain for a babe to show her feet and getting short shrift.

It is all about demand really. I guess if there was enough consistent demand someone would launch a foot channel or a maybe a sub-feed called "S66 Feet". Some babes are unofficially foot favourites it seems to me already.

My lament is that the advent of webshows has killed the subtle and skilled art of tease on the shows. Now one generally gets absolutely nothing or out and out pussy and anuses.
(This post was last modified: 08-09-2019 10:27 by Rake.)
08-09-2019 10:26
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

Exactly Rake. Guys have to accept three things: One, a babe will always take her shows in the direction of the things she is comfortable doing and will attempt to find a viable market of punters within that. Two, that the fetish guys are now contributing to keeping the babeshows afloat and have been for a good while. Anyone that is looking for wall to wall mainstream fair should perhaps ask themselves why they think their own type of 'mainstream' contributions are not enough, by themselves, to do that. Three, that as far as Adult material goes the babeshows are by definition an arena dedicated to niche appeals (they are not the factory tube sites). Their USP has always been that the nature of the interaction is ultimately set by the customer. Anyone who doesn't like what an individual is requesting knows what they should be doing therefore.

All that said a space for 'alternative' action is not a bad shout. It would give these guys a better crack of the whip where, as Rake said, they can be sometimes forced out and left floundering in a way that must leave them thinking if they are in the right place.

I doubt a fetish channel will ever happen (likewise for the idea of a tease channel) though because the shrinking nature of the industry has shown itself to be moving away from dedicated spaces (the dwindling of the cougar stream at 66 for instance) in its ever greater need to be flexible to it's babes abilities to make money. The babe's choices of what to turn to at any moment have to be king it would seem. Similarly the operators need the flexibility to fill their scant channels with the best they have available, not confined by more arbitary labelling.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 08-09-2019 12:34 by ShandyHand.)
08-09-2019 12:20
Kingsmind Offline
Posting Machine

(08-09-2019 02:50 )sargonofakkad Wrote:  For the foot weirdos. Because it's becoming a joke now with foot fetishism infesting the channels because too many babes are pandering to the army of foot freaks. If pandering to foot freaks is all certain babes want to do (and I'll add dominatrix crap here as well), then fine, but get off the main channels. Heck have your own channel. But stop ruining the main shows with what most of us consider boring performances. Get the main culprits Ella Jolie and Eve their own foot freak channel if that's all they want to do.

With the way the Babe Channels are going it wouldn't surprise me if they do a Non Naked Channel,Vilbatoy Channel,A BS Cougar Channel to rival S66 Cougars or a Perv Cam Channel lol.

But in fairness they do do a Perv Cam Channel it is on all the Channels all the time accept for Xpanded and Xpanded don't really need it since they rarely get naked they don't even really pull the knickers to the side which is how the girls mostly use it if they don't get naked.

Funniest Poster Runner Up 2019
Premier League Prediction Thread Winner 2020/21
(This post was last modified: 08-09-2019 17:37 by Kingsmind.)
08-09-2019 17:34
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

How about no

Piper Niven Superfan
08-09-2019 17:37
Nadam Offline
Posting Machine

Spot on mate. Get these oddballs to fuck.

Face, tits, pussy, arse and legs YES.

Feet NO.
08-09-2019 17:55
sargonofakkad Offline
Banned

(08-09-2019 07:18 )FanofCamilla Wrote:  Whilst you're obviously entitled to an opinion, dont be so narrow minded & offensive to others, just cause you dont like certain things doesn't mean others can't enjoy it.

You're more than welcome to phone the girls and ask them to do whatever it is that you like.

I'm not against the foot freaks enjoying their thing. Whatever floats their boat. But they're ruining the main purpose of the babe channels IMO which should be about seeing tits and arses post watershed. Anyone can salivate over a pair of feet at any time of day. I'm not against fetishit babes having a presence, just get them away from the main channels. Because the channels are increasingly becoming knowing for being homes for foot fetish/dominatrix crap (crap IMO) which is still a niche thing for most people.
08-09-2019 18:46
Lynx Offline
Senior Poster

Guess you're not a fan of what Reed was saying the other night then? laugh Big Laugh

Cara Brett & Ashley Emma what a dream
08-09-2019 20:43