Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average

Arura Sky - S66 Tease/Nights Chat & Discussion (Only)

The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

RE: Arura Sky - S66 Tease/Nights Chat & Discussion (Only)
(22-11-2019 15:05 )jennifer Wrote:  
(21-11-2019 15:56 )tigeralf Wrote:  yeah i also enjoyed Arura's show last night,love it when a babe is prepared to push the boundaries,but like somebody mentioned before it did look like she was having a barny with somebody then we didn't see her after that,think it's time Arura tried her luck somewhere else
It looked like she wanted to take some more clothes off and was starting to do that but her producer intervened. She looked very unhappy about it. Then she suddenly disappeared and wasn't even present on Rampant TV. I don't think she's a good fit for S66.

I saw a bit of that show. I don't remember what time it was, but she came on the mic and said something like "call me now, there's only 20 mins left before I'm finished". Then 20mins or so later, she disappeared.

So I think it was just the end of her shift, rather than any conspiracy theory about her getting taken off.
22-11-2019 18:30
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Stemmw Offline
Beebo. Want. Cuddles

Yeah she finished at 2 am, that was when she was due to finish. There was an instance where she wanted the camera lowered when she had no panties on and seemed to be having a heated discussion with the cameraman about it.

"If nothing we do matters ..... , then all that matters is what we do"
"Reason is not automatic, those who deny it cannot be conquered by it"
"Doth mother know you weareth her drapes"
22-11-2019 21:27
BlastedKeith Offline
Tits Jockey

I don’t want Arura to leave S66, but I can definitely see her thriving in the Babestation context where, like Lucky Lorenzo, she can strip naked, stick a vibratoy inside her, spread her legs and give you a closeup.
22-11-2019 21:37
jennifer Offline
Danger Girl

(22-11-2019 18:30 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  I saw a bit of that show. I don't remember what time it was, but she came on the mic and said something like "call me now, there's only 20 mins left before I'm finished". Then 20mins or so later, she disappeared.

So I think it was just the end of her shift, rather than any conspiracy theory about her getting taken off.
What fuelled the conspiracy theory was that she didn't switch to the web immediately afterwards, or at any time that night OR the next night! Plus the look on her face shortly before she disappeared!
23-11-2019 14:00
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

She was scheduled to stay to the close @ 5am. I was watching and saw it all pan out. She was questioning, arguing and getting angry with a member of the crew, who was saying something that she obviously disagreed with. After that point, not 20 mins.later, she picked up the mic to speak, but the sound wasn't on. She continued to still talk and with the mic to her mouth still talking, they shut her stream down. As other members confirmed at the time, they were hoping she might return, as they too knew she should be on till later, but never returned.
23-11-2019 16:17
Stemmw Offline
Beebo. Want. Cuddles

People thought she might be back on because the S66 website guide had Arura on all night but that was wrong (as it almost always is), S66 twitter schedule, which Arura retweeted, had her on from 9 pm until 2 am, which was the shift she did

"If nothing we do matters ..... , then all that matters is what we do"
"Reason is not automatic, those who deny it cannot be conquered by it"
"Doth mother know you weareth her drapes"
23-11-2019 16:34
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

(23-11-2019 16:17 )derekdas Wrote:  
(23-11-2019 14:00 )jennifer Wrote:  What fuelled the conspiracy theory was that she didn't switch to the web immediately afterwards, or at any time that night OR the next night! Plus the look on her face shortly before she disappeared!

She was scheduled to stay to the close @ 5am. I was watching and saw it all pan out. She was questioning, arguing and getting angry with a member of the crew, who was saying something that she obviously disagreed with. After that point, not 20 mins.later, she picked up the mic to speak, but the sound wasn't on. She continued to still talk and with the mic to her mouth still talking, they shut her stream down. As other members confirmed at the time, they were hoping she might return, as they too knew she should be on till later, but never returned.

She knew she was finishing at 2am because she said so on the mic, 20mins before that. And that was before the alleged bust up.

Funny how the most unreliable schedule on the babeshows suddenly becomes gospel when it suits you Rolleyes
23-11-2019 18:33
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Very filthy night from Arura last night, including her lovely natural assets jiggling around as well as jigging & gyrating her magnificent arse plus her hair in pigtails

Piper Niven Superfan
25-11-2019 13:07
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

Better and better her shows are really in the up, she's added more moves and positions lastnight, a few out of Atlanta play book not many babes can put that off, excellent outfit played it well with her skirt riding g up over her peachybum, loving the looks to camera when she's being naughty, this girl is going to the top,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
25-11-2019 13:55
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

Got the makings of being a fabulous night show girl-if she is given the chance more often.

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
27-11-2019 20:49