gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average

Goodbye Guys

Kingsmind Offline
Posting Machine

Goodbye Guys
Think my posting as gone a little bit of track lately and even i have noticed that so this isn't goodbye but this is half goodbye as i will still post my Premier League Scores,WWE Predictions maybe pop into the General Discussion Pages and maybe make some threads for the babes but that is all i will be posting for now.

You see i am a pretty sensitive guy anyway as i have autism but i am coping with it there is all sorts of things that go into it but i will not go though it right now.

Anyway Adios for now Amigos.

Funniest Poster Runner Up 2019
Premier League Prediction Thread Winner 2020/21
29-09-2019 00:47
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
hanky Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Goodbye Guys.
Kingsmind you really don't need to go. There is room for all kinds of people. You included Wink
29-09-2019 00:52
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

Some people posts raw thoughts; some guys let things gestate and formulate before posting; both methods have their place, their strengths and weaknesses. Both are valid ways and need no validation from others. (For instance, in my experience, forumites can read posts and agree with parts of them in particular without thanking - if that's part of your concern here.) They are your opinions and voice; they will always deserve a hearing no matter what. Even if you end up changing your mind on something later (admitting that can be a strength - the sign of an open minded person).

Please reconsider mate in any case. The main threads are weaker with every loss of a regular poster - especially when its for the sort of reasons you describe.

Whatever you decide, all the best to you. Smile

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 29-09-2019 01:48 by ShandyHand.)
29-09-2019 01:47
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

ShandyHand put it perfectly so I have nothing more to add other than to say that I value your contribution to this forum very much.

All the best.

(This post was last modified: 29-09-2019 01:51 by Snooks.)
29-09-2019 01:51
830ResAtDorsia Offline
Posting Machine

Kingsmind, just wanted to say you're one of my favorite posters on here. Personally, I think you're hilarious and I'm a big fan of your threads. Your posting style is very entertaining imo. Good to have memorable characters on the forum. Of course it's your decision wrt your posting on here, but hope to see you around still. Take care dude Wink
29-09-2019 02:04
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

Hey, if everybody stopped posting after doing something a bit daft, there'd be nobody here Wink
30-09-2019 07:14
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

Will look out for your posts in future Kingsmind mate, take care

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
30-09-2019 07:51
Kingsmind Offline
Posting Machine

Thanks for the support guys because i didn't see anyone begging for GMach's return when he announced he was having a break just joking GMach you know i love you and i love you guys to.

And i am glad you guys think i am a funny maybe i might be added to the forum awards now for the first time ever now Wink anyway now i know how much i am appreciated and how you guys would miss me i might end up staying after all.

Also i have been very bored lately so i think i just got way to ahead of myself this is not a place i like coming to when i am bored i like having fun on it.

Side note i just realised how many reps i got after i said i might be leaving maybe i should do this more often. Bounce and one of the reps was a + 3.

Anyway The King is still staying The King is still here.

30-09-2019 22:26
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

You come across amazingly funny and you have a brilliant senses of humour

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
30-09-2019 22:30
Kingsmind Offline
Posting Machine

(30-09-2019 07:14 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  Hey, if everybody stopped posting after doing something a bit daft, there'd be nobody here Wink

Hey i have done plenty of daft things before and not left i announced that i played with Snookered's balls it was not a great experience for me they was very hard one of them whacked me in the head and the other one went in my mouth.

30-09-2019 22:32

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles