Current - Lola Knight
Past - Camilla Jayne Quance
05-10-2019 07:44
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

RE: Favorite Nude Babe Of All Time.
Oh now this is such a tough question.
Forgive me for the extended answer because in all honesty it depends on what I am judging it on.
Part of my problem I suppose is that all too often I have been responsible for getting babes naked on various shows so my judgement is inherently clouded.

The best one off thrill moment was getting Kandi Kay naked on S66 for the first time.
It was amazing to see her strip out of that red one piece back in 2014.

The most erotic naked performer ever for me is Clare Richards. She used imperiously sensual and intensely sexual body language to increase excitement levels even more from just the fact she was naked. Clare took viewers and callers on a sexual odyssey through the power of her flawless body and steamy body language.

The most exciting naked performers? Dannii Harwood and Yasmine James.
Ambitious, creative, willing to push boundaries and highly sexually charged.

The most energetic and dynamic? Atlanta Moreno. Goes through an endless range of positions most of which would be impossible for mere mortals Big Laugh.
Explosively brilliant.

The most discerning and purposeful? Rachel Taylor, Lola Knight and Tori Lee.
I will take each in turn.
Everything Rachel did was clever. She knew what naked positions to adopt without even being prompted, she worked the camera in her own understated charming way. It was graceful and yet convincing at the same time.
Tori Lee has modified her nude stints down the years stylistically but the confidence in her own body has been at the heart of it all. She always gives off the vibe as if to say 'I know I have a great body guys, so let me show you it in all it's glory and get you all hard'
She never failed and still doesn't.
Lola Knight is the Queen of striptease. She appreciates the value of disrobing and how best to to do it first before gyrating deliciously that awesome body. She works her body and works the camera with such panache. Outstanding.

But.......
But...............
All that being said my favourite?
That is all about feeling. All about making the heart skip a beat. Making the head spin, the eyes like magnets to the screen. Making jaw drop. Commanding the viewer gaze and creating a heavenly dreamworld from the vision on screen. Bringing forth a whole series of qualities that cannot really be put into words. That extra wow factor, X factor, that sparkle that unsurpassable lust and sense of magic.
Only one lady has that effect on me.
Ashley Emma HeartHeartHeart.

05-10-2019 10:45
Kingsmind Offline
Posting Machine

All that talk then at the end of it we all knew you was going to pick Ashley Emma. Bounce

Just joking Snookered that was really great to read well thought out and by the way i get a hard on before Tori Lee takes her clothes off. laugh

Funniest Poster Runner Up 2019
Premier League Prediction Thread Winner 2020/21
(This post was last modified: 05-10-2019 13:02 by Kingsmind.)
05-10-2019 13:01
Stemmw Offline
Beebo. Want. Cuddles

For me it's Lola Knight, my all time favourite on these channels, her body is fantastic, her movement and body language is sublime and throw in some oil or her creativity with prop thongs and that makes her the best in the business in my view, love Lola's shows especially when nude, there is no better sight, mind blowing and load blowing Tongue Blush

"If nothing we do matters ..... , then all that matters is what we do"
"Reason is not automatic, those who deny it cannot be conquered by it"
"Doth mother know you weareth her drapes"
05-10-2019 13:31

Click here to watch Babestation TV