Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Taking a private when already in a group

Striker21 Offline
Junior Poster

Taking a private when already in a group
I get that it's all down to the girls, but why are they allowed to take a private cam session when they are already in group cam with people?

Several times last week I have been in group, sometimes with other guys too and the girls just accept a private and kick us out. This seems incredibly unfair having spent money and got a rhythm going to only be booted out like that with no warning.

I understand that the girls earn more money for private vis group, but if they have more than one person in group anyway then it works out the other way round. Plus most privates don't seem very long to me and I like to cam for at least half an hour or so. It's happened with at least six girls now and it just puts me off going on cam with them again.
07-10-2019 11:58
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
docutech Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Taking a private when already in a group
(07-10-2019 11:58 )Striker21 Wrote:  I get that it's all down to the girls, but why are they allowed to take a private cam session when they are already in group cam with people?

Several times last week I have been in group, sometimes with other guys too and the girls just accept a private and kick us out. This seems incredibly unfair having spent money and got a rhythm going to only be booted out like that with no warning.

I understand that the girls earn more money for private vis group, but if they have more than one person in group anyway then it works out the other way round. Plus most privates don't seem very long to me and I like to cam for at least half an hour or so. It's happened with at least six girls now and it just puts me off going on cam with them again.

The girls i cam / talk to do the opposite, they don't want a private when there are five guys on group 50 credits a min v 250 credits a min is the option then.

I spoke to one last week about the ability to go on private cam when on TV she said she would never just leave a call or a busy group cam, she would want to know the guy first and be sure as you say it was a longer cam and worth coming off TV for.

On Babestation I have had experience of the producers 'telling them' to come off / end a call for a cam, one of the reasons I don't call that channel.

Its just pure good manners... you've been unlucky to have seen six girls that obviously don't have any ...or six dodgy producers
07-10-2019 17:42
Striker21 Offline
Junior Poster

Just my luck then maybe, although has happened several times. Oh well clearly their loss in not having my company for longer lol.
09-10-2019 19:02
Striker21 Offline
Junior Poster

Almost as annoying to me is when I am on cam and the girl decides that she has to move because the caller requests it and moves out of site of the cam. Has happened to me repeatedly at both BS and S66 but when most are now not showing much on the web stream as want to divert people to the cams why do so when on TV?
13-10-2019 23:57
BlastedKeith Offline
Tits Jockey

(07-10-2019 11:58 )Striker21 Wrote:  I like to cam for at least half an hour or so.

Blimey, Striker, that must cost you a fortune!
14-10-2019 14:33
Striker21 Offline
Junior Poster

(14-10-2019 14:33 )BlastedKeith Wrote:  
(07-10-2019 11:58 )Striker21 Wrote:  I like to cam for at least half an hour or so.

I don't like to be rushed lol!

Sadly most girls don't seem to appreciate it though.
14-10-2019 15:18
docutech Offline
Posting Machine

(14-10-2019 15:18 )Striker21 Wrote:  
(14-10-2019 14:33 )BlastedKeith Wrote:  

I don't like to be rushed lol!

Sadly most girls don't seem to appreciate it though.

I agree I rarely do a cam less than that too 20 40 mins usually, a proper one full cam2cam with all the works ..very erotic

I won't go on to 'chat' for chatting's sake now though... I'll use the phone when a fav is on TV for that, bar a quick message or hello its a waste of money as it takes half an hour to type what I could say in 10 mins on the phone...
15-10-2019 19:18
TimeWarp93 Offline
Junior Poster

Simply should not be allowed to take private’s, but if they do then not during group sessions when guys already in the cam room. If they do then they are showing complete contempt as disinterest in the customers!
17-10-2019 09:40
Striker21 Offline
Junior Poster

Second time today been pushed out of a group cam for a girl to take a private. This time by Lily, I am about to give up on the studio if this happens much more. Think it is very rude and unprofessional by the girls that do it.
17-10-2019 16:36
CrueLLove Offline
Senior Poster

(07-10-2019 11:58 )Striker21 Wrote:  I get that it's all down to the girls, but why are they allowed to take a private cam session when they are already in group cam with people?

I don't use S66 Perv/Private so I won't comment on them.

Only BS. Do you use BS.com or BS.Cams? Because I'm pretty sure you can't take a girl private on BSCams if they are in a group. - I don't use the Babestation Website for Perv/Private so I don't know how the experience differs.
(This post was last modified: 19-10-2019 17:13 by CrueLLove.)
19-10-2019 17:12