Click here to watch BABESTATION LIVE CAMS

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Bless this forum

Kingsmind Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Bless this forum
(12-10-2019 10:06 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  Ok, come clean. How much are the Mods paying you WinkTongue

I reckon they are paying him a White,Black,Brown,Pink,Yellow,Green,Blue and a lucky 147.

Funniest Poster Runner Up 2019
Premier League Prediction Thread Winner 2020/21
14-10-2019 23:34
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

I said before that events have the capacity to stir opinion and emotions.
I think I can safely say that applies more now than ever before.
The times we live in may seem very different from a babeshow perspective.
Much comment has been made on that. The channels face challenges on a scale and of a type that hardly seemed likely a decade ago. Their priorities have changed.
But the babeshow world pales into utter insignificance right now.
The wider world faces a far more significant and meaningful challenge.
A challenge whereby forums such as this and indeed electronic communication forms in their own way become perhaps more important than ever before. A safe mode of communication from a keypad or keyboard.
Make no mistake the power of the written word and internet contact has never seen greater potential. The source of cathartic relief I have enjoyed for so long is open to all of us and I suspect this could prove it's real value in the weeks and months to come.
I now have even greater motivation to love this place for all it's best qualities.
I live on my own although I am still able to go to work each day as it stands.
I do not take that for granted as I appreciate the genuine and powerful hardship being experienced by others right now just as I will do so in the future for others who see their lives turned upside down.

To all of you on this forum I bid you nothing but the best of health and luck with whatever life throws your way in the months to come. I bid the same to all babeshow babes and channel staff also. Now is a time for all of us to show kindness and understanding both on here and in life generally. The power of just one moment of consideration for others less fortunate especially when ones own circumstances are precarious is palpable.
Look after yourselves and those less fortunate and more vulnerable.

May this forum show all its best qualities over the coming months and may it grow stronger by virtue of all those that sustain it.

20-03-2020 20:59
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

With weeks, perhaps months of social isolation ahead, communication online will become all the more important
20-03-2020 21:06
terence Offline

^i couldn't agree more. these are troubled times, but places like this can be a refuge if we all try a wee bit harder.

stay well everyone and if you need to lean on here even a small bit, that's what we're here for. (yes, i've gotten into the wine a wee bit)! Smile

Chuck Norris has tested positive for coronavirus (COVID-19). the virus is now in quarantine for 14 days.
20-03-2020 21:10
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
skully Offline

Indeed, this forum has grown way beyond its original purpose, we aren't just a wank forum, we're a proper little community.

Typical that I'm off the booze at the moment due to my ill health in Jan and Feb, I've still got a ton of booze left from New Year too.

Take care everyone, don't stockpile, only buy what you need, plus a little extra...don't be a cunt, there's enough of those out there already laugh

Ad eundum quo nemo ante iit.
Tha thu 'nad fhaighean.
20-03-2020 21:21
Don Tingley Offline
Retired

Just noticed rpj316 has had his account closed, apologies if he doesn't want the attention but really nice guy, welcomed me back here and offered to chat if i needed someone to chat to. That's a shame but all the best mate if you're reading.
Hopefully no more decent people go, i know the shows are seemingly on a constant decline but more to this place than just the channels.
22-03-2020 00:28
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Oh no. Not rpj316.
He was a top guy around here Sad.
I'm gutted Sad.
All the best mate if you read this.

22-03-2020 00:59
The Goatman Offline
King Of Goats

(22-03-2020 00:59 )snookered Wrote:  Oh no. Not rpj316.
He was a top guy around here Sad.
I'm gutted Sad.
All the best mate if you read this.

Ditto
he will be missed this is a sad day for this forum Sad

I miss Amber Coen
(This post was last modified: 22-03-2020 01:40 by The Goatman.)
22-03-2020 01:38
Kingsmind Offline
Posting Machine

By the way just heard about you leaving like Goatman.

We didn't really chat that much think we did once by PM i should of got to know you a bit better.

Anyway you was nearly always thanking my posts mainly on the WWE thread but anyway i thank you for that.

You will be missed but we will move on from your departure this is the great thing about this forum we stick together as a community (using Skully's words) the forum can't move on if we let a departure effect us of course you will still be missed.

See you later Rpj.

Funniest Poster Runner Up 2019
Premier League Prediction Thread Winner 2020/21
(This post was last modified: 22-03-2020 14:04 by Kingsmind.)
22-03-2020 03:25
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

While my concentration is at a reasonable level this evening I decided to revisit this thread once again.

This place has always been a source of escapism, thought provocation, fascination, fun and intrigue. Never has that been more appreciated on a personal level than in 2021.
Can I just say thank you to you, the whole forum for making this place so strong in will, so articulate and expert in quality of debate, so oozing good humour and sense and so resolute in the face of challenging times in babeshow world and real world.

A lot of you probably know by now of my battle against poor mental health.
It is a battle I am determined to win through the continued use of a variety of techniques and sourcing of the appropriate help and support available to me.

For all that though this forum plays a strangely crucial role in protecting my sanity.
It is a release mechanism.
No pressure to engage, targets to meet or any worries about letting anyone down.
Right now that is incredibly useful for me.
All the pics, caps, videos, jokes, quips, debates. They all matter.
To me they matter because I value the honesty, integrity and strength of feeling behind it all. I read through some recent posts in the Babeshows General Chat and Discussion thread a bit ago and thought to myself.....
"Wow this forum is in good hands".
And it really, really is. The quality of debate on here is better than ever.
I may not get so involved in debate as I used to for a variety of health and time reasons.
But I don't need to because the quality of contributions is so overwhelmingly strong I can sit back and enjoy the posts of others.

You forumites create all that.
All the interest, intrigue, fun and fascination.
You allow me to be thankful and for that I am, well..... errrrrr thankful Big Grin.

So thank you.
Thank you for all you do.
It truly matters and means the world to me.

Heart

05-10-2021 21:39

Click here to watch BABESTATION LIVE CAMS