RE: Charlie C
probably covering whilst they get a replacement for leila

Piper Niven Superfan
03-06-2009 17:09
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
m100 Away
Banned

How on earth can she tone it down to daytimes - she's one of the filthiest night girls of them all!

would all those wishing to take part in today's round of multiple username bingo please note emails must be submitted before 5pm
03-06-2009 17:12
Rod Crupe Offline
Senior Poster

All daytime and nightime girls are mixing up to change things up and it seems to be having a great effect on the girls and those watching, some nighttime girls are enjoying the chance to interact more with the daytime market and some are doing more shows on daytime for the month while some of the day girls Paige, Lori, Anna, Toya, Lynsey get a go on nighttime. And in good time Amber and Cleo yet to appear on nights so watch this space.... also watch out for some of the NEW daytime girls as they also could eventually be trying out the later hours as soon as they make themselves comfortable and when your ready for them to take to the nights!
03-06-2009 17:16
Hazhard Away
Banned

tapit54 Wrote:She said that she is doing "Days Only" for the next month

shame, she is one of my favourite nightime babes when it was announced the other night that she wasn't going to be doing another night show until July.... i was like WTF!! shocked
03-06-2009 17:27
Mike Offline

charlie on the 3am show along with tara now
(This post was last modified: 11-06-2009 03:10 by Mike.)
11-06-2009 03:05
DOCTOR JOHN Offline
Kandi Is My Candy..

Charlie C has got nice titsBig Grin I told her what I wanted to do with them, it made her happy lol!

anymore girls and I will explode!
13-06-2009 16:42
Danzig Offline
Master Poster

Daytime shows are certainly getting more interesting now with Charlie C making her presence felt. In a top far too small for big 'ol bumps. She is probably the very last gal(along with Amanda) on Babestation that would seem suitable for daytime shows considering how wonderfully dirty minded Charlie C is. The mind boggles what she could discussing at this time in the morning...the Credit Crunch maybe? expenses scandal? then again maybe not. But she is certainly an eyeful whichever way you look at her.
(This post was last modified: 19-06-2009 06:46 by Danzig.)
19-06-2009 06:43
Signboy Offline
Master Poster

Danzig Wrote:Daytime shows are certainly getting more interesting now with Charlie C making her presence felt. In a top far too small for big 'ol bumps. She is probably the very last gal(along with Amanda) on Babestation that would seem suitable for daytime shows considering how wonderfully dirty minded Charlie C is. The mind boggles what she could discussing at this time in the morning...the Credit Crunch maybe? expenses scandal? then again maybe not. But she is certainly an eyeful whichever way you look at her.
Desperate times call for desperate measures me thinks!!Big Grin
19-06-2009 07:00
Danzig Offline
Master Poster

The quarterly figures fo Cellcast must be making grim reading for the bosses and they have lost their way. It feels like they are panicking and not planning anything at present.The dayshows or nightshows are not really pleasing anybody hence the debates. Unike BB(who have quickly replaced babes with good replacements)I feel that speed of the Babestation/PP departures have taken Cellcast by suprise. People like Carmen, Tj and Anna will not be easy to replace on their daytime shows anytime soon which is what they need.
(This post was last modified: 19-06-2009 07:15 by Danzig.)
19-06-2009 07:13
rickhardo Offline
Evening!

Danzig Wrote:Daytime shows are certainly getting more interesting now with Charlie C making her presence felt. In a top far too small for big 'ol bumps. She is probably the very last gal(along with Amanda) on Babestation that would seem suitable for daytime shows considering how wonderfully dirty minded Charlie C is. The mind boggles what she could discussing at this time in the morning...the Credit Crunch maybe? expenses scandal? then again maybe not. But she is certainly an eyeful whichever way you look at her.

I'm sure I could lipread her saying "I'm always really horny in the morning" so I think the callers may have had some fun!

I don't know where you magic pixies came from, but I like your pixie drink!
19-06-2009 10:35