Click here to watch BABESTATION LIVE CAMS

Thread Rating:
  • 19 Vote(s) - 2.95 Average

porky_ov_whe

BelfastBadBoy Away
Posting Machine

porky_ov_whe
This is the kind of person EVERY forum hates! Has done nothing but make demands and posted the same shit in a few sections.

Someone either have a word with him or ban him. By the way reading over the comments im not alone on this...

Honestly mate who do you think you are just joining up and demanding email addresses, video's, myspace pages etc? or should i do this ????????????????????? there thats more in your league
27-10-2008 08:58
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
southlondonphil Offline
Master Poster

RE: porky_ov_whe
I don't mind someone asking for things, but creating threads entitled "question" is pretty dumb.

Ask away as far as I'm concerned, any question you like, but make sure your title explains what you're asking about (preferably without exclamation marks, or one at the most if it's necessary.
27-10-2008 10:14
Sarah Offline
Read Bio for my copyright rules ;-)

You're way too cruel! Poor Porky.

Don't listen Porky, you want pussy pics, email addresses, myspace addys etc, I have compiled a list for you.

HOT BABES LIST FOR PORKYS EYES ONLY!!! <----------hit your list here Porky, no one else allowed to view.

"The Bible tells us to love our neighbours, and also to love our enemies; probably because generally they are the same people." G.K. Chesterton
27-10-2008 13:01
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
THE INCREDIBLE BULK Away
formerlly DjM

Ahhh damnit, I was so gonna click on that until you said we weren't allowed to!!

Fine, I won't click it!! *walks off sulking* Mean lady!!

(Hey I'm like the youngest "Regular" here, I can sulk if I wanna!!! Tongue)
27-10-2008 13:13
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

I think Porky's intention was probably just to wind people up and create a load of meaningless threads to mess up the board a little. Just ignore him and if he posts any more futile threads just ban him. Sorry I meant BAN HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wink

Flash the Gash...... ......Encrypted Shows...... ......Knickerless Daytime Clips...... ......Hotbox XXX...... ......Mic Left On Clips
27-10-2008 13:16
skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

southlondonphil Wrote:I don't mind someone asking for things, but creating threads entitled "question" is pretty dumb.

I reckon his thread in the Sexstation Section titled "!!!!!!" beats that for dumbness Smile

Flash the Gash...... ......Encrypted Shows...... ......Knickerless Daytime Clips...... ......Hotbox XXX...... ......Mic Left On Clips
27-10-2008 13:24
Sarah Offline
Read Bio for my copyright rules ;-)

Every once in a while forums need the ilk of Porky to liven an otherwise stagnant forum. Great fodder to bait a few threads with & I put my hand up as my intention was to generate posts.

If you rather I stopped posting, you simply have to ask. "Hey Sarah, Fuck Off!!" & I'll quietly get my coat & quietly leave by the back door to avoid the Paparazzi & then my friends will have to Photobucket me.

Photobucket

"The Bible tells us to love our neighbours, and also to love our enemies; probably because generally they are the same people." G.K. Chesterton
27-10-2008 13:40
BelfastBadBoy Away
Posting Machine

Sarah Wrote:If you rather I stopped posting, you simply have to ask. "Hey Sarah, Fuck Off!!" & I'll quietly get my coat & quietly leave by the back door

lol remember that last time you were at my house and i tried that? Ahhh young love those were the days
27-10-2008 19:01
moron50 Away
Master Poster

Sarah Wrote:Every once in a while forums need the ilk of Porky to liven an otherwise stagnant forum. Great fodder to bait a few threads with & I put my hand up as my intention was to generate posts.

This forum isn't yet 3 months old & the post-rate has risen substantially of late. A little unfair to describe it as stagnant. It's also niche, so unless it broadens its horizons, which would almost inevitably result in one of two things; the original concept getting swamped or the people who were interested & involved, becoming less so. To my mind, if only 20 or 30 people wish to post on a regular basis, that's OK. Sooner or later some of the lurkers will join in, (or not) if the place has something to offer. They say you can't get blood from a stone, neither can you force people to contribute if the've nothing to give or don't wish to get involved (for whatever reason). Encouraging f**k-wits to add more of their f**kwitery, is however a cast-iron guarantee of stinking-up the board, pi**ing off genuine contributors & generally creating an impression of somewhere you wouldn't want to hang out.
Name-calling & slagging each other off shouldn't be encouraged either, which Porky wotsits (a bit like Cheesy Wotsits) posts have managed to achieve. VEF clamps down on all this sort of nonsense & as a result has over 100,000 members & hugely active boards.
(This post was last modified: 27-10-2008 23:22 by moron50.)
27-10-2008 19:37
wastou Offline
Senior Poster

moron5 Wrote:This forum isn't yet 3 months old & the post-rate has risen substantially of late. A little unfair to describe it as stagnant. It's also niche, so unless it broadens its horizons, which would almost inevitably result in one of two things; the original concept getting swamped or the people who were interested & involved, becoming less so. To my mind, if only 20 or 30 people wish to post on a regular basis, that's OK. Sooner or later some of the lurkers will join in, (or not) if the place has something to offer. They say you can't get blood from a stone, neither can you force people to contribute if the've nothing to give or don't wish to get involved (for whatever reason). Encouraging f**k-wits to add more of their f**kwittery, is however a cast-iron guarantee of stinking-up the board, pi**ing off genuine contributors & generally creating an impression of somewhere you wouldn't want to hang out.
Name-calling & slagging each other off shouldn't be encouraged either, which Porky wotsits (a bit like Cheesy Wotsits) posts have managed to achieve. VEF clamp down on all this sort of nonsense & as a result has over 100, 000 members, with hugely active boards.
Excellent post would totally agree I've posted over hundred times but I've recently slowed down a lot due to the same threads being reapeated over and over again which was always going to happen with so few channels and models, apart from thanking people for things they post. Plus the fact theirs recently been a lot of bickering which I can't even be bothered to read or give my opinion on.

Sometimes dead is better.
27-10-2008 20:01

Click here to watch BABESTATION LIVE CAMS