babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Babestation's 17th Birthday - 3rd Dec

Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

RE: Babestation's 17th Birthday - 3rd Dec
(08-12-2019 01:00 )Tractor boy Wrote:  Just a packet of balloons this year. Maybe BS is saving up for a big celebration next year when the channel comes of age.

Yeah next year Mr P will turn up with a single party popper.
8 million credit tip goal to see it activate in front of all the babes fully dressed in nun costumes (blurredcam obviously)

Rolleyesbladewavelaugh

08-12-2019 12:27
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

Think can say that was the poorest birthday weekend bs has ever had, nothing that special happened, there where some nice moments but not a standout show, unless I missed it Dionne didn't turn up so they had no extra girls back, the GG shows where from girls who where only ever going show the good stuff behind private Zara didn't turn up ever so Imogen was with Priya instead ok but not great, lastnight you could only really call Beth completely oiled up a birthday treat as it happens not very often at all, just felt like no one else wanted to push things like that and do something different,
In the end just felt like a normal weekend but not a great one as non of the new younger girls in who have been doing the better shows the last few months, to many old guard on one show ,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
08-12-2019 12:53
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

^^
Agree winsaw, this birthday weekend has been very poor, especially last night when on Sky it was basically just 3 babes for most of the night (Sarah-Louise, Lynda Leigh & Caty Cole) apart from one stint by Nicole. Plus there was no special OSG’s & no former bs babes back for guest appearances.

So it was just another normal weekend on bs as you couldn’t really tell it was bs’s birthday unless you spotted the balloons in the background

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 08-12-2019 13:16 by Rammyrascal.)
08-12-2019 13:02
sparky78 Offline
Apprentice Poster

okay all right all right all righty then has a another ask from a friend and has some scarecrows from wizard of ozs have finally found brains from what ive seen from forums right lets start of with how this birthday has been then ill say my bit on the babestation chat as i dont want anything to be deleted for no reason and give people fuel to delete anyway so WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT 20000 pound tip goals for just kissing from lori and ashley and lori is the only girl who came back ( even though been gone for 4-5 months i dont really count as coming back but ill say cos its kinda true) for the birthday other wise it was a everyday night same old same old then babestation puts on pics of tiffany chambers and a few other OGS and your telling me that u didn't have enough money after hoistley taking the fucking piss with prev cam and private cam and tips goals and these shupit toys which hostility look like a Japanese dog chew toy which anyone with eyes can see there not even connected to the tip toy to get like tiffany chambers or levi or maddison rose or some other OGS to do a birthday night or something not behind a 5 pound pay wall were they can get naked or topless i mean you at least had eough for danni harwood and kerrie lee last year i mean fair eough if you cant get hold of 1 cos there off the face of the planet like daryl morgan or leah darby or shannon blue but just someone you couldnt even get kimblery jenner or danni levy or some other girl to do some night or web show with just calls were they get naked or topless then most of twitter page has just been 30 mins to get 10 or if there really pushing out the boat 15 % off and a video of fucking what whales the village idiots dog this is really shit babestation then your ultimate card your shiney charzard card donnie is not even on the babestation time sechulde niether is sarah which is your shiney charzard card the card which could bring it back and make people say well it wasnt that bad is behind a 5 pound pay wall at either sarahs house or donnies house so cam could be utter shit cos of internet or whatever i mean was even a birthday its was like having a birthday were everything is the same on a birthday scamstation i mean fuck it lets call a cup a cup at this point your spouse to something nice and diffrent and fun not the same thing you have been doing for last 3 nearly 4 years and go but we gave you 10 to 15% discounts on creidts and a random video of anything it could even be a video of 2 flys fucking to spend on tip goals and just leave it there right iam out iam not doing this anymore
08-12-2019 13:34
2015watcher Away
WatcherTheWizard & Fifa Magician

(08-12-2019 13:34 )sparky78 Wrote:  WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT
your shiney charzard card

Standard babestation (offer as little as possible)
Shiny charizard card Bounce brilliant

Forum Award Wins > 2020 Best Cap / Cap Set. Unsung Hero 2022
6/12 Nominations (Forum Record) 2022
17 Nominations Total Since 2020. 2020x3. 2021x5. 2022x6. 2023x3
Leaving Forum 27/04/2024
08-12-2019 13:46
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

I think the last time we had a show like that was about 6 weeks ago, with Preeti and, by a strange coincidence Rolleyes ..... Ashley...
08-12-2019 15:11
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

this weekend they booked mostly the wrong girls, they had far to may old guard in , when ever there is more than 2 in at a weekend the show falls apart, this weekend its been overkill, who ever booked the show must have though they had to book the so called big names, and forgot about the new girls who have actually dragged bs back to a high level for most of this year, really disappointing that the management is still not ready to move on from the old guard and embrace the new girls who you would think will be the future of the show, hopefully when next year comes round many will have moved on,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
08-12-2019 15:20
billyboy1963 Offline
Posting Machine

Just a poor weekend all round.

BS spent the usual nothing on birthday celebrations

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ars longa, vita brevis

Cogito ergo sum

Fere libenter homines id quod volunt credunt
08-12-2019 15:39
babefan2012 Offline
Babes over Channels

I agree with the sentiment, what a piss poor week. Cam, cam cam. They couldn't even be arsed to put on a decent night show from a few years ago on the web, just had to make it heavily cam focused with obscene tip goals. May as well give up any hope of decent free to air shows now all about cam or pervcam with added blurrfest.

I have no idea what I'm doing here but I'm here!!!
08-12-2019 15:50
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

You'd have had more fun at a wake than this poor excuse for a celebration birthday!

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
08-12-2019 17:58

Click here to watch Babestation TV