Senior Poster

RE: Preeti - Studio66 - Chat & Discussion
good signing
10-11-2019 08:09
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Spunkalot2 Offline
Master Poster

(07-11-2019 22:49 )jennifer Wrote:  I wonder if she'll be given as many dates and as much screentime at S66 as she was at BS? At times she or her sister seemed to be on almost every night.

Hope so.. she has a dynamite ass we can all enjoy
10-11-2019 14:41
icy12 Offline
Banned

Everyone thinks that Preeti is going to be some kind of saviour to the channel. It will certainly increase the quality of the night shows, but base on her recent one, you'd have to say that she's already taking on bad habits from the current crop of girls, like just sitting on a chair and just showing her tits and bending over. Preeti was much much better on BS and seems babes go to S66 just to relax and doing fuck all for the money
10-11-2019 18:45
sargonofakkad Offline
Banned

Now watch how they'll encourage her do all the boring foot fetish crap. Should not have defected to S66 the place is hell.
11-11-2019 00:16
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(11-11-2019 00:16 )sargonofakkad Wrote:  Now watch how they'll encourage her do all the boring foot fetish crap. Should not have defected to S66 the place is hell.

It’s NOT s66 that will encourage Preeti to do “boring foot fetish crap”, it will be people calling Preeti.

If Preeti’s callers want Preeti to show her feet, then Preeti will show her feet. She has to do what her callers request/want

Piper Niven Superfan
11-11-2019 01:32
Kingsmind Offline
Posting Machine

So that basically means then.

You join Babestation for naked callers.
You join Studio 66 for foot callers.

laughBig LaughBounce

Funniest Poster Runner Up 2019
Premier League Prediction Thread Winner 2020/21
11-11-2019 01:39
sargonofakkad Offline
Banned

(11-11-2019 01:32 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  It’s NOT s66 that will encourage Preeti to do “boring foot fetish crap”, it will be people calling Preeti.

If Preeti’s callers want Preeti to show her feet, then Preeti will show her feet. She has to do what her callers request/want

Sorry but I've noticed that there is a level of control over the fetish crap on Babestation that there isn't on Studio66. You can sense that the Babestation producers when theyre not busy banging Alice keep the show focused on the tits whereas on S66 everything is tolerated including lazy performances from a number of the babes (looking at you Ella Jolie).
11-11-2019 03:28
tigeralf Offline
Master Poster

Plenty of Lazy babes at s66tv [&BS] these days mainly because of the awful pervcam gadget and certain babes attitudes;s66tv used to be my favourite channel to watch but not anymore for me it sadly lags behind the other two channels these days,and from what i've seen tonight i wont be changing my mind anytime soon
11-11-2019 04:56
jammydodger Offline
Senior Poster

(11-11-2019 03:28 )sargonofakkad Wrote:  Sorry but I've noticed that there is a level of control over the fetish crap on Babestation that there isn't on Studio66. You can sense that the Babestation producers when theyre not busy banging Alice keep the show focused on the tits whereas on S66 everything is tolerated including lazy performances from a number of the babes (looking at you Ella Jolie).

If the caller asks for feet or a flash of her backside then that is there choice as they are the one paying for the call. It was well known that Preeti never showed her barefeet when first starting on babestation so if she has to now then serves her right for not doing so in the first place.
13-11-2019 17:40
southsidestu Offline
Posting Machine

God seeing that booty just devour up that little black thong, as she drops onto her shins with her back turned just knocks out my knees

If i could find a girl that had the looks of Gal Gadot, breasts of Sophie Mudd with Demi Rose's ass, the personality of Jessica Ennis, the grace of Kendall Jenner on the red carpet and then behind closed doors the raw sexual energy of Nicole Snow i'd know i was dead and gone to heaven, so i'll just take Demi Rose's ass and Nicole's sexual energy
16-11-2019 00:18