babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Poll: Which of these channels most likley to be off air next?
This poll is closed.
XPANDED TV 1 5.26% 1 5.26%
XPANDED TV 2 5.26% 1 5.26%
BABESTATION 1 5.26% 1 5.26%
BABESTATION 2 10.53% 2 10.53%
BABESTATION 3 21.05% 4 21.05%
STUDIO 66 TV 1 5.26% 1 5.26%
STUDIO 66 TV 2 0% 0 0%
STUDIO 66 TV 3 47.37% 9 47.37%
Total 19 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Next channel off air?

hornball Offline
Posting Machine

Next channel off air?
So which of these options do you think is most likely to disappear from our screens - If one goes they all go as a group perhaps - treat each as a separate entity for the vote though. The very fact that - in effect - we are down to three companies (clearly deep pockets however) speaks to the demise of the adult genre overall!! It isn't that long ago that we had the 900's on the EPG full of options (yes single stable multi channels also)!! Now nobody - it seems - wants to take the chance to start a new venture, and - with it - change the 'dynamic'. It is quite some time since the last 'Sin TV' went off air after a short life!

XPANDED TV 1
XPANDED TV 2
BABESTATION 1
BABESTATION 2
BABESTATION 3
STUDIO 66 TV 1
STUDIO 66 TV 2
STUDIO 66 TV 3
(This post was last modified: 11-11-2019 19:43 by hornball.)
11-11-2019 19:26
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Kingsmind Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Next channel off air?
Got a question for you so if Studio 66 3 goes off which is what most people have voted for what happens to the cougar channel? as normally you have the 2 normal S66 TV channels and the 1 S66 cougar channel , does that mean we are saying bye bye to the cougar channel or bye bye to the normal S66 channel meaning there will be 1 babe on the normal channel and 1 or 2 babes on the cougar channel.

By the way my simply answer to this question is i think no channels will go because if anymore channels went that would be the end of the babeshows which is why no more channels have gone for years because they know themselves if any more channels go it would be the end of the babeshows.

Funniest Poster Runner Up 2019
Premier League Prediction Thread Winner 2020/21
11-11-2019 20:58
hornball Offline
Posting Machine

(11-11-2019 20:58 )Kingsmind Wrote:  Got a question for you so if Studio 66 3 goes off which is what most people have voted for what happens to the cougar channel? as normally you have the 2 normal S66 TV channels and the 1 S66 cougar channel , does that mean we are saying bye bye to the cougar channel or bye bye to the normal S66 channel meaning there will be 1 babe on the normal channel and 1 or 2 babes on the cougar channel.

By the way my simply answer to this question is i think no channels will go because if anymore channels went that would be the end of the babeshows which is why no more channels have gone for years because they know themselves if any more channels go it would be the end of the babeshows.

The Cougar channel - when it is that at all - carries the same three models now - over and over, so if those that run it, can't increase the roster, would it be missed anyway?? All three ladies - by the way - are playing a greater role in the daytime schedules. What does that tell you??

The point of my creating this poll, was - in part - to, I guess, hint at the possibility of the ultimate demise of the 900 channels (certainly FTA). I see no logic in flogging 'dead horses' purely as a means of keeping channels 'alive - 'life support' for the sake of it??

Look this is no reflection on the girls themselves (shouldn't really need to point that out) but the channels have run out of ideas (not only because of restrictions btw) so if they have reached the natural end - then they have!!
(This post was last modified: 12-11-2019 12:19 by hornball.)
12-11-2019 12:18
mickster Offline
Posting Machine

Babestation are more likely to pull the plug on Sky. They've been broadcasting rolling ads on 908 for over a year. Only put a girl on it maybe 2 or 3 times a week. Then they don't last the whole night.
Plus B.S. operate on purely profit motives and will cut back as soon as profits drop.
Xpanded have 2 channels, but, for a large part of the week only use 1.
Said it many times before, S66 will be the last man standing!
12-11-2019 14:26
mickster Offline
Posting Machine

Direct calling to girls via iPhones is becoming more popular. It allows girls to perform night show content and sometimes more at any time of the day. No TV restrictions.
However, they still need a "shop window" to advertise the girls. So the channels need to stay partially on air to do this. Otherwise the casual punters who don't trawl the Internet will be lost.
12-11-2019 14:38
hornball Offline
Posting Machine

(12-11-2019 14:26 )mickster Wrote:  Babestation are more likely to pull the plug on Sky. They've been broadcasting rolling ads on 908 for over a year. Only put a girl on it maybe 2 or 3 times a week. Then they don't last the whole night.
Plus B.S. operate on purely profit motives and will cut back as soon as profits drop.
Xpanded have 2 channels, but, for a large part of the week only use 1.
Said it many times before, S66 will be the last man standing!
If I was to pick a candidate, BS would be it! Mind you, for some bizarre reason (from my stand point) Many of those that move from S66 go to BS. All the while, XTV seems unable to attract/keep new talent?? I don't understand it myself!!
12-11-2019 16:08
hornball Offline
Posting Machine

So far everyone thinks that S66 2 is as safe as houses! That is interesting as that is - unless mistaken - cougars, isn't it??
13-11-2019 15:33
hornball Offline
Posting Machine

Briefly opening up this thread again to point out how interesting it is the way things have panned out given the votes. Also, look at the number of channels then (almost exactly 3 years ago) as opposed to what is left. I have no crystal ball (nor did I have then either) but my best guess re the 900 channels appears to have come true - sadly!!
16-10-2022 14:45
Sm© Away
すべてが言われて終わった後

(12-11-2019 14:26 )mickster Wrote:  Said it many times before, S66 will be the last man standing!

That aged well... Big Grin

16-10-2022 22:31

Click here to watch Babestation TV