Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 34 Vote(s) - 3.29 Average

braless wearing a summer dress with plunging neckline down to her belly button xxx

IvIaxed Stats 76 Away
Posting Machine

braless wearing a summer dress with plunging neckline down to her belly button xxx
bra less & revealing summer dress with plunging neckline down to her naval,i think would be absolutely brilliant to see on a morning or day show coz i aint into the late night shows !!! carmens red dress is really nice xxx i love to see her on the SHOW !!!
lots of love
tiger/pete

cleo on party people right now has a nice blue dress on which could of been class to watch if only she was braless,not sure why but i love seeing sexy dresses when a babe is braless lol

have a nice day xxx

Thanks 4 All The Good Times *!*
04-06-2009 16:41
Find all posts by this user
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

RE: braless wearing a summer dress with plunging neckline down to her belly button xxx
I agree, but only if the woman has real breasts. April would carry that look off wonderfully, with those lovely soft flobbadobs jiggling about underneath the material.
04-06-2009 17:01
Dreamlander Offline

RE: braless wearing a summer dress with plunging neckline down to her belly button xxx
Don't you hate thread titles that masquerade as a statement or occurrence when they are in fact a request or question? Big Grin

Dreamlander
04-06-2009 18:08
dondoe returns Offline
Posting Machine

RE: braless wearing a summer dress with plunging neckline down to her belly button xx
Dreamlander Wrote:Don't you hate thread titles that masquerade as a statement or occurrence when they are in fact a request or question? Big Grin

Dreamlander
YES!!!!!
04-06-2009 18:16
IvIaxed Stats 76 Away
Posting Machine

RE: braless wearing a summer dress with plunging neckline down to her belly button xx
dondoe Wrote:
Dreamlander Wrote:Don't you hate thread titles that masquerade as a statement or occurrence when they are in fact a request or question? Big Grin

Dreamlander
YES!!!!!

lets hope it becomes a reality !!!
ofcom are too fussy i reckon and should just let everyone just enjoy *
sorry if i got your hopes up !!!!
but its what i wanna see too.

04-06-2009 20:05
clumsychicklet Offline
Apprentice Poster

Now usually i`m a dormant member of the forum but had to say wak1976 this is just cruel!! TOO cruel infact! Sad

Hello everyone in the forum! lov the forum n every1 on here! great thing this forum!Smile
06-06-2009 03:56
samcooke Offline
Master Poster

Welcome to the forum mate.
06-06-2009 04:00
Shady Offline
Back from self-exile

Bah! Not another ambiguously titled thread? Aaaaw I got a bit excited for a minute there. Sad

Thank you very much for my nomination in
Best Cap or Cap Set Of The Year 2013
for Dannii Harwood Posts 781 & 782

Tammy Oldham: You're fucking filthy!
Shady: You can talk!

06-06-2009 08:00
clumsychicklet Offline
Apprentice Poster

Thanx samcook89!Smile
06-06-2009 19:13
IvIaxed Stats 76 Away
Posting Machine

well the title of this thread nearly became a reality last nite,elle on party people was wearing the sexiest pink top youve ever seen and after 45 miniutes was made to change out of it and it was devastating coz i was really enjoying myself,it was truly fantastic and was kinda hoping it would off slipped off ? lol.but i missed the first ten miniutes so maybe i missed whatever but dont know why she had to get changed coz it was the best top ever ive seen in ages,xxx.
i reckon the girls should flirt with danger alot more and show the glimpses of circles and hard pokies alot more lol IN THE DAY,i mean cum on its fun !!!
the more slips the more veiwers and in turn more callers equalling more money and maybe bonuses for the babes too xxx tiger/pete xxx

(This post was last modified: 15-06-2009 18:14 by IvIaxed Stats 76.)
15-06-2009 18:13
Thread Closed