Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Netflix / subscription style approach - VODs

Baier123 Offline

Netflix / subscription style approach - VODs
Just a thought that sprang to mind... mods feel free to delete or whatever if this has been discussed before.

Why don’t the individual channels record all shows in full and host them themselves behind a Netflix style subscription service? (Or does this happen already I may have missed it?)

I know a lot of this forum is built upon the caps and videos of the channels but surely the channels themselves are missing a trick and a potential revenue stream for something they could easily facilitate themselves?

I would bet that there’s a market for the full HD streams in their entirety?

Thought I’d throw that out there and see what the consensus was?

Apologies if this was asked in the wrong section..

Looking forward to seeing the responses!
27-02-2020 00:50
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ryuken Offline
Hadouken

RE: Netflix / subscription style approach - VODs
I've thought all the channels should've had a iPlayer/Netflix type of service for a long time.

If it wasn't for everyone uploading shows on here, I would've missed seeing so many classic shows.

BS have got 17 years worth of shows that everyone would pay to watch. One problem might be what their monthly fee should be.

Everything the channels sell has a fixed price, except Tip Goals, which each presenter seems to pluck out of thin air.

Watching BSX used to cost a fiver per night. Now a fiver only gets you a 2 second buzz on their vibratoys.

Also na iBabeFlixPlayer would force some hosts to put on a show, and stop moaning about freeloaders, if everything is behind a paywall.

I love babes with brown nipples
27-02-2020 01:40
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

I think it would work, but like Ryuken says, it is the monthly fee thing that would probably may put some people off it or if it was set at a level that wouldn't make it affordable to some and I do remember paying a fiver a night for the odd one or two. I have a feeling the I player bit might be a better testing model to set up first to gauge whether a subscription service is a profitable thing to introduce further down the line, but I'm wondering how much of the older material from the vaults of BS, St66 and maybe even RLC and further back could be resurrected for use.

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
27-02-2020 08:33
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

I don't see that as viable. The usp of the channels is that they're live. If they start streaming old shows it would likely pull paying customers away from the live shows and negatively impact on them.

Another thing would be, to get the maximum uptake of a streaming service for old shows, they'd have to pull all vids uploaded here and ban all new ones (as Bs did with BSX).

I can hear the howls of anguish already Wink
27-02-2020 14:44
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

BS aleady have some of their old shows available when you are a member of their site including some BSX shows eg Jess West sex with Dean Van Damme, Pervcam shows eg Atlanta and some Webstream eg Danni Levy

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2019 & 2021
MOST DEVOTED FANBOY 2022 & 2023
27-02-2020 15:01
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

The channels missed a big trick like this over the years, some lost shows I would've loved to see again. Mind you, someone would still pirate them to the tube sites but at least we'd still have them in one place or another.
27-02-2020 15:08
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

(27-02-2020 15:08 )KerrAvon Wrote:  The channels missed a big trick like this over the years, some lost shows I would've loved to see again. Mind you, someone would still pirate them to the tube sites but at least we'd still have them in one place or another.

Yeah they do turn up on the Tube sites. Amazes me that BS don't do more to protect their intellectual property

27-02-2020 15:14
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

(27-02-2020 15:01 )SecretAgent Wrote:  BS aleady have some of their old shows available when you are a member of their site including some BSX shows eg Jess West sex with Dean Van Damme, Pervcam shows eg Atlanta and some Webstream eg Danni Levy

How far do they go back at the moment?

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
27-02-2020 20:17
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

^ Over 10 years

27-02-2020 20:26
billyboy1963 Offline
Posting Machine

Some of the oldest videos go back as far as 2007

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ars longa, vita brevis

Cogito ergo sum

Fere libenter homines id quod volunt credunt
27-02-2020 20:30