Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average

HALL OF FAME Discussion Thread

WelshMichael Offline
Master Poster

RE: HALL OF FAME Discussion Thread
I think given the number of girls that have appeared on the channels over the years one per year is not enough. How about an increase to say 3 per year but with a caveat to say that an inductee has to receive a certain percentage of the vote to get in, not just be in the top 3 of the voting?
18-03-2020 20:16
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

(18-03-2020 14:45 )SecretAgent Wrote:  I would also add an inductee category for forum members with criteria as above ie member for 10 years or 5 years and an award winner. One inductee a year should suffice & I know I suggested a name to the Mods a few weeks ago.

I don't want to sound like a killjoy but I think the HoF should be all about the babes.

That doesn't mean we can't explore some other way of recognising valued members though, if enough people want it. One way would be to name a forum award after them. I was going to suggest this nearer the time but since the subject's been brought up, I think the best vid poster award could be renamed The Forum Style Award.
18-03-2020 22:14
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

i like the idea

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
18-03-2020 22:18
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

I think all ideas will be looked and considered, but I think above all else I would like to think the HOF has to retain it's prestige for what it is and that's us as forum members recognising the babes. But would it work better if I was to announce it during the Forum Awards ceremony itself? I had thought at one time about a trophy but realised the postage would be expensive lol

CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
18-03-2020 22:26
Kingsmind Offline
Posting Machine

(18-03-2020 22:14 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  I don't want to sound like a killjoy but I think the HoF should be all about the babes.

That doesn't mean we can't explore some other way of recognising valued members though, if enough people want it. One way would be to name a forum award after them. I was going to suggest this nearer the time but since the subject's been brought up, I think the best vid poster award could be renamed The Forum Style Award.

Ain't there someone on the forum called forum style or someone from the past? if so that could be a problem he might think it's dedicated to him.

Funniest Poster Runner Up 2019
Premier League Prediction Thread Winner 2020/21
18-03-2020 22:29
Kingsmind Offline
Posting Machine

(18-03-2020 22:26 )babelover48 Wrote:  I think all ideas will be looked and considered, but I think above all else I would like to think the HOF has to retain it's prestige for what it is and that's us as forum members recognising the babes. But would it work better if I was to announce it during the Forum Awards ceremony itself? I had thought at one time about a trophy but realised the postage would be expensive lol

Thought about what picture to put on the trophy and i know what your thinking you are thinking about having a picture of Fernanda on it and i wouldn't do that if i was you because if a girl wins it that isn't Fernanda she will feel hard done by. Big Laugh

18-03-2020 22:32
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

(18-03-2020 05:07 )winsaw Wrote:  
(17-03-2020 23:12 )Kingsmind Wrote:  

2 is not enough though, it needs to be more, I am not talking about spliting the hof in to days and nights I am saying the vote needs to be split or its Always more likely to be a night girl, also the web girls need to have a chance, the efforts of someone like Natt from fox babes are not less important than a girl who has been on tv her whole career, just because u don't watch a show didn't mean they are not worthy as they may have a huge body of work over a long period of time that's excellent and Should be in there,
Also I feel it's just to much of a fan club at the moment girls getting in for the wrong reasons, Beth should be in there there has been no one consistently good go over the last 10 years her efforts over a long span of time should see her in there , going to come up with a list of all the girls who should be in there already but are not

With the web girls - are you suggesting the girls who are camming regularly on the studio sites or on external sites like AW & MFC for instance mate?

18-03-2020 22:37
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

(18-03-2020 22:29 )Kingsmind Wrote:  
(18-03-2020 22:14 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  I don't want to sound like a killjoy but I think the HoF should be all about the babes.

Ain't there someone on the forum called forum style or someone from the past? if so that could be a problem he might think it's dedicated to him.

It is him, that was kind of the point.
18-03-2020 22:43
Kingsmind Offline
Posting Machine

Sorry my bad didn't realise that Silent Majority.

18-03-2020 22:46
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

When I now look at the roll of honour for thr Hall of Fame it has struck me how we vote and it does seem the pattern at present seemingly leaning towards where the previous runner - up from either the last competition or the year prior to that, that gets voted in.
So judging on that basis, I do expect either Clare Richards or Caty Cole to get voted in 2020.

Thoughts guys.

(This post was last modified: 12-09-2020 09:21 by lovebabes56.)
12-09-2020 09:20