Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average

HALL OF FAME Discussion Thread

lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

RE: HALL OF FAME Discussion Thread
I think the important thing is, that we would be giving recognition to those that were on the early shows before the forum came into existence, and I'm sure even then we all saw some v memorable shows and those girls probably have ever been mentioned in past votes simply because of the criteria that was set. Also it is likely many of the girls bsck then probably did the odd page 3 shot, and then discovered the channels.
I know Jerri Byrne was one such girl, I think she did the shows two, maybe three times.

My overall point as far as I'm concerned, is this: that if the current trial doesn't work, then we need to collectively work together over the course of next year and agree on a way to include and & induct those girls in future comps that is favourable, and I'm sure many of you had favourites even back then as many paved the way for the shows to become what they are today and have never even been mentioned. Maybe the idea is a good one, but it is probably how it has to be run that is proving to be the sticking point, and I know however it is cut, it is not going to find favour with everybody, but eventually we'll find a way that works.

I feel deep down we all agree that those early babeshow performers probably are deserving of some kind of formal recognition of some sort for the shows they did, so they are not left out.

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
(This post was last modified: 21-12-2023 07:58 by lovebabes56.)
21-12-2023 07:47
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ryuken Offline
Hadouken

Maybe next year the panel that does the pioneers nomination stage could be the 100 members that have been on the forum the longest.

I love babes with brown nipples
21-12-2023 23:03
Boomerangutangangbang Online
Owned by Kelly Bell

^^ That wouldn't suit, & it would discriminate against No.101. & beyond. It would be beneficial to be able to identify the members who actually give a shit, Important as opposed to those who just want to stir the shit.annoyed
To date just 25 members have nominated.Huh

FORUM AWARDS POSTER OF THE YEAR 2022 & 2023

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

...And Justice For All - Metallica
(This post was last modified: 22-12-2023 08:18 by Boomerangutangangbang.)
22-12-2023 08:17
ryuken Offline
Hadouken

(22-12-2023 08:17 )Boomerangutangangbang Wrote:  ^^ That wouldn't suit, & it would discriminate against No.101. & beyond. It would be beneficial to be able to identify the members who actually give a shit, Important as opposed to those who just want to stir the shit.annoyed
To date just 25 members have nominated.Huh

I understand your feelings. I wish there was a way all members could vote, instead of just the 25 so far.

I like the all the awards they're fun, and they remind me of babes from the past and introduce me to new babes too.

I love babes with brown nipples
22-12-2023 10:18
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

It would be nice to see Dani O' Neal inducted, she went close in two competitions I believe and when she performed, she very much took things another level at night and her show with Jemma Jey is - as Charle says is - legendary by those of us who saw it. I would like to think Jemma will run her close (wishful thinking!) but certainly think either Dionne or Danica will push Dani hard, but we shall see.

CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
(This post was last modified: 23-12-2023 07:59 by lovebabes56.)
23-12-2023 07:59
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

GUYs
Give me a couple of minutes to chill and coffee just got in from work to catch up on votes

24-12-2023 18:40
Boomerangutangangbang Online
Owned by Kelly Bell

Interesting that Sophie Lares has reached the eliminator round in both the Night & day categories & has also been nominated in the pioneer category. A great all round babe who had a long babeshow career.

FORUM AWARDS POSTER OF THE YEAR 2022 & 2023

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

...And Justice For All - Metallica
24-12-2023 21:19
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

I think it's been a mistake running the comps simultaneously.

The Pioneer comp should've been started sooner and the voting stage finished before the knockout stage of the other comp started.

If Sophia Lares wins the Pioneer vote, there would have been no need to have her in the other draw.
24-12-2023 21:50
Kingsmind Offline
Posting Machine

(24-12-2023 21:00 )Liverred Wrote:  So many to choose from, such as Vikki Valentine, Dannii Harwood , Donna Duke but I'll have to go for :
SOPHIA LARES

Danni Harwood is already in the Hall Of Fame and isn't one of the babes you can nominate.

Funniest Poster Runner Up 2019
Premier League Prediction Thread Winner 2020/21
25-12-2023 00:41
Kingsmind Offline
Posting Machine

(24-12-2023 21:50 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  If Sophia Lares wins the Pioneer vote, there would have been no need to have her in the other draw.

Which is the point i was getting a cross if you read my comment on the Pioneers Voting Stage Thread.

I was even going to mention her myself as an example.

Which of course also means if she wins she is a 2 Time Hall Of Famer which can happen in other Hall Of Fame's but not on this Hall Of Fame.

Edit just realised after seeing Boom's comment she could become a 3 Time Hall Of Famer lol.

Funniest Poster Runner Up 2019
Premier League Prediction Thread Winner 2020/21
(This post was last modified: 25-12-2023 00:51 by Kingsmind.)
25-12-2023 00:46