Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average

HALL OF FAME Discussion Thread

Joannis Offline
Francoise Hardy Fan

RE: HALL OF FAME Discussion Thread
Congratulations to Dani O'Neal, Cara Brett and Georgie Darby for entering the Hall of Fame! Particularly Cara who was the first babe I ever called on the babe channels. For me Cara is the Hall of Fame and I'm glad to see her joining it. SmileHeart

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes? Juvenal, 2nd century Roman poet
Who will watch the watchmen?
03-01-2024 08:20
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
eyres42 Offline
Posting Machine

Three very worthy inductees, well done to all.
03-01-2024 08:38
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Congratulations to all inductees

Piper Niven Superfan
03-01-2024 11:31
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

def agree all three are worthy inductees esp Dani, think she went close a couple of times in semis but has finally made it. I'm sure many will agree it was about time for her. Georgie is always popular still.

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
03-01-2024 12:00
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

3 decent enterys this year, most happy about finally seeing Dani in there she's arguably the most important girl in the history of the babeshows as she pushed them to change into the format that still exists today on TV , it never seamed right to me that she was missing

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
03-01-2024 12:17
Kingsmind Offline
Posting Machine

All though i went for Sophia Knight and Amanda Rendall as two of the other babes , these three totally deserve it they are really good performances.

I did want Georgie in but i wanted Amanda in first , i have consistently voted for Amanda , but happy with the outcome as i say , Cara Brett also very good performer , i think i voted for her a few times to.

How ever Night Time Hall of Famer would of been better but Hall Of Fame is Hall Of Fame i guess.

But as i say happy with the outcome anyway.

Funniest Poster Runner Up 2019
Premier League Prediction Thread Winner 2020/21
03-01-2024 15:23
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

Given the way other such polls have gone this year, I am very happy with all 3 choices here Big Grin

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
03-01-2024 15:33
Boomerangutangangbang Offline
Owned by Kelly Bell

^^ Although the process of inducting a babe is categorised during the nomination & voting stages, once inducted it doesn't actually stipulate that the babe was a Night/Day or Pioneer babe for that matter.
When you're in ,you're in. Sophie Lares featured in all 3 categories. I doubt that anyone could definitively call Sophie Lares a Day or Night babe, she did so many of both types of shows over many years, it would be nigh on impossible to quantify.
This goes to show what a tricky format this is to perfect, but please be kind, don't knock a trier. These often unforeseen glitches keep cropping up.

A massive thanks to Charle, lovebabes56 & others for their involvement & time during the organization & running of the HOF, I can only see it go from strength to strength, with all our support.

FORUM AWARDS POSTER OF THE YEAR 2022 & 2023

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

...And Justice For All - Metallica
(This post was last modified: 03-01-2024 15:44 by Boomerangutangangbang.)
03-01-2024 15:38
speedybert Away
Posting Machine

(03-01-2024 15:38 )Boomerangutangangbang Wrote:  ^^ Although the process of inducting a babe is categorised during the nomination & voting stages, once inducted it doesn't actually stipulate that the babe was a Night/Day or Pioneer babe for that matter.
When you're in ,you're in. Sophie Lares featured in all 3 categories. I doubt that anyone could definitively call Sophie Lares a Day or Night babe, she did so many of both types of shows over many years, it would be nigh on impossible to quantify.
This goes to show what a tricky format this is to perfect, but please be kind, don't knock a trier. These often unforeseen glitches keep cropping up.

A massive thanks to Charle, lovebabes56 & others for their involvement & time during the organization & running of the HOF, I can only see it go from strength to strength, with all our support.
These sorts of things will always be subjective. Back in the days when I used to phone the shows mine would have included
Precious (first babe i ever called )
Victoria Roberts
Karina Currie
Emily Dean(was a bit nuts tbf as well)
Jess West
Web show wise -Twinkle ,Taylor Jay

If you can't say anything nice.....join the club!!
03-01-2024 15:51
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

(03-01-2024 15:38 )Boomerangutangangbang Wrote:  ^^ Although the process of inducting a babe is categorised during the nomination & voting stages, once inducted it doesn't actually stipulate that the babe was a Night/Day or Pioneer babe for that matter.

I would see no issues with a girl getting in twice for her night show and day show work, they are two very different types of show and very few girls have ever been able to be a success at both, maybe to hof needs updating to say if the girl entered as a night or day girl

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
03-01-2024 16:16