Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average

HALL OF FAME Discussion Thread

Kingsmind Offline
Posting Machine

RE: HALL OF FAME Discussion Thread
Talking of awards i will defo be voting on this one i forgot about this one.

And the reason why i will be voting on this award is it doesn't effect on what is going on the babe channels currently , it is about the past.

Funniest Poster Runner Up 2019
Premier League Prediction Thread Winner 2020/21
13-09-2020 18:51
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

(13-09-2020 12:37 )skully Wrote:  I think it's rather simple, the UKAP awards are obviously important, but to the channels/girls and people in the adult industry specifically, our contribution to them is important also as we have an award to vote for/give, but, our awards are just that, created by, run by and voted for by our members, they are ours so shouldn't be dismissed so easily, which was my issue with your post.

You can be forgiven for not knowing Forum Style, he had started cutting back due to ill health in the time you've been here, but you should be careful with what you say about others if you aren't aware of them. It's fair to say, he holds a special place in our hearts, which is why SecretAgent reacted the way he did.

Do we know what is exactly happening with the UKAP awards at present? I can't find the threads through search and wondered if we still have a vote to cast in 2020.

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
14-09-2020 15:26
skully Offline

No idea. If there isn't a thread, then it'll be a no.

Ad eundum quo nemo ante iit.
Tha thu 'nad fhaighean.
14-09-2020 16:40
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

seems strange to not see a new name holding those UKAP awards this year & it seems like it has fizzled out a little but understandable when you consider the situation

CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
(This post was last modified: 14-09-2020 16:58 by lovebabes56.)
14-09-2020 16:58
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

(12-09-2020 17:47 )Chrisst Wrote:  There's only one award that matters at all and that's UKAP, the industry one that members of this forum vote for.

It'll be time and trouble expended that would lead Fernanda Heart to look back in years to come and say 'The boys did this for me', not adding her name to some list.

Hate to say it I beg to differ...
I think for those of who run the forum awards there is a lot of hard work and presentation that goes into them and I do feel every award competition has a style and prestige of it's own and many of will probably look at how we add into our awards that many girls did shows from home during lockdown. I do think we should have webcammer of the year award so that we show how much we appreciated what the girls on webcam do.

So I think to extent our awards carry as much prestige as the UKAP awards if not more so as we do vote in the forum awards as a collective community. so to me they are just as important as the UKAP ones.

14-09-2020 17:07
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

[split] Members Hall of Fame 2020 - Nominations
Question -
How many times would we induct members into the Hall Of Fame? Is it possible in future we could do it at least twice a year?

14-09-2020 17:15
Charlemagne Offline

RE: Members Hall of Fame 2020 - Nominations
^ I've moved your post as the discussion thread is for Members and Babes HOF only.
With regards to your question. No it's a yearly event in June.

It's possible that more than one member may be inducted ever year.

14-09-2020 17:35
Chrisst Offline
Posting Machine

Skully Cool wrote at the end of last year that a thread would be created concerning awards.

I'd sooner wait for the moderators to start the ball rolling and comment at the proper time and where the opinion of members can be most effectively reviewed.

For the record Admin Cool commented about UKAP back in May. Atlanta and Rebecca remain the winners.
14-09-2020 18:40
barracuda Offline
Master Poster

(14-09-2020 18:40 )Chrisst Wrote:  For the record Admin Cool commented about UKAP back in May.

Well the UKAP Awards ceremony is a non-starter isn't it, with all this Covid going on and the new rule of 6.

It's good that there will apparently still be UKAP awards though.
14-09-2020 20:00
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

Hi Guys!!
This years Hall of Fame Awards for 2020 will commence once the UK Babe Channel Babe of the Year voting has been completed.
Stay tuned for further details!!

24-10-2020 07:18