Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Who's providing the best cam-from-home experience?

Chrisst Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Who's providing the best cam-from-home experience?
As Shandy Cool has said it's too early to tell but here's a few things I've noticed.

Crazy Diamond Cool remarked the other day that anyone that did good studio does good home shows too.

There's been a fair bit of inventivenss: Fernanda Heart with Sarah Heart this afternoon, Lola doing her nightshow in the kitchen, Evelyn's Heart mega show. Danni King in sunlight this afternoon. I think the quality of picture is about the same everywhere but I thought that Charmaine's Heart was best although that could be because she wore a red dress, bright colours seem to visualise best.
On the other hand there's been this drowning in a bath thing and a bewildering array of tip goals and other ways to extract money from the unwary.

Use of the mic is a big matter. Obviously some of them barely used to use it at all and some of that was because of the intrusive music and the synchronisation problem which isn't an issue now.
Best practice was possibly Fernanda Heart A warm welcome, shout outs and then a big sign off at the end. She seems to be doing that less and I noticed today what seemed like another voice on her feed and she had to scrub the announcement.

This afternoon Grace Elizabeth left the mic on and talked to us only switching it off when a caller rang, some of the conversation concerned the differences between BS and S66. On Sunday night Charmaine Heart put it on when Web Only and played with herself live on air, That might not have been her intention, it's just that she had no callers.

Just now Pippa Doll is trying another variant, using an earpiece so we hear her answers but not the caller's qustions.

Whatever, the good thing is the creativity and disperate practises arising from the girls being responsible for their shows as a result of policy and isolation.

One things for sure. When they eventually return to Chiswick they'll be some impact from all this which experience has shown the studio wouldn't have the resources to make the best of.
25-03-2020 21:48
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Stemmw Offline
Beebo. Want. Cuddles

RE: Who's providing the best cam-from-home experience?
(25-03-2020 19:05 )ShandyHand Wrote:  Lola - good quality pic, good engagement and tease factor. Varied sets, poses and quality outfits. Now hopefully given free reign to do tip goals as she wishes. Can only see her going from strength to strength.

Lola did one of her trademark unrestricted tip goals on her last show. 25-30 minutes long, lots of varying positions and LOTS of her gorgeous pussy on show. She is basically doing the same type of shows at home as she did in the studio, lots of good positions being taken up, good energy, not static, switching up her outfits, being her usual fun and playful self and exuding positive body language, only difference between her shows now is the setting. Quality work from her.

Kiki, Daisy D and Serenity also doing good home shows. Brooks too from what I've seen, she even spoke on the mic for a while doing a sort of Q and A. Nice personal touch from her. I would also add Ella Jolie (although I know she isn't much liked on this forum), her cam quality isn't great but her shows are in different parts of her home, not just plonked on a couch/bed, she moves around a bit and takes up some different positions, not static.

On a side note I noticed that people can tip through Rampant now also (I think), if anyone was interested in doing so.

"If nothing we do matters ..... , then all that matters is what we do"
"Reason is not automatic, those who deny it cannot be conquered by it"
"Doth mother know you weareth her drapes"
25-03-2020 22:04
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply