gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4 Average

Kimmy - chat & discussion

Johno6969 Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Kimmy - chat & discussion
I’ve asked kimmy her thoughts on this. On her only fans.
She’s literally just had an operation today. I am saddened that this is still ongoing. Especially when kimmys in hospital.
She said it’s totally misconstrued.
She has no problem with Maria.
Maria’s stalker is the crazy one and she was referencing him getting his fanboys army to do his dirty work. It just didn’t come across the way it was intended.

I for one am glad to hear they don’t have any issues.

All is well in the world, maybe everyone can just move on?

Leave the two girls alone.
29-03-2021 15:11
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Hope Kimmy is better soon & agree leave Kimmy & Maria alone & move on. it’s Maria’s stalker/fanboy that’s to blame it looks like

Piper Niven Superfan
29-03-2021 15:28
Benisawaster Offline
Apprentice Poster

Why did she say nasty things about maria then? Sounds to me like she tried blaming maria for her Twitter being suspended and when no one bought it she changes her story.
Kimmy actually named maria on her Twitter as having something to do with it. Funny now she's saying maria DIDN'T have anything to do with it.
Anyone who's had dealings with Maria's stalker (like I have) knows this guy is absolutely off his rocker! As I said before he had 2 of my Twitter pages deleted and I have no idea how he managed to do it, but he did and it always happened after he'd DMd me. I remember once he DMd me after I capped Maria's night show saying 'if you keep watching and capping maria I'll fight you'.. Lol who even talks like that?!

(29-03-2021 15:11 )Johno6969 Wrote:  I’ve asked kimmy her thoughts on this. On her only fans.
She’s literally just had an operation today. I am saddened that this is still ongoing. Especially when kimmys in hospital.
Maria’s stalker is the crazy one and she was referencing him getting his fanboys army to do his dirty work. It just didn’t come across the way it was intended.

30-03-2021 20:49
Nitram100 Offline
Moderate poster

(30-03-2021 20:49 )Benisawaster Wrote:  Why did she say nasty things about maria then? Sounds to me like she tried blaming maria for her Twitter being suspended and when no one bought it she changes her story.
Kimmy actually named maria on her Twitter as having something to do with it. Funny now she's saying maria DIDN'T have anything to do with it.
Anyone who's had dealings with Maria's stalker (like I have) knows this guy is absolutely off his rocker! As I said before he had 2 of my Twitter pages deleted and I have no idea how he managed to do it, but he did and it always happened after he'd DMd me. I remember once he DMd me after I capped Maria's night show saying 'if you keep watching and capping maria I'll fight you'.. Lol who even talks like that?!

(29-03-2021 15:11 )Johno6969 Wrote:  I’ve asked kimmy her thoughts on this. On her only fans.

Exactly enough is enough now
30-03-2021 20:53
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

(30-03-2021 20:49 )Benisawaster Wrote:  Anyone who's had dealings with Maria's stalker (like I have) knows this guy is absolutely off his rocker! As I said before he had 2 of my Twitter pages deleted and I have no idea how he managed to do it, but he did and it always happened after he'd DMd me. I remember once he DMd me after I capped Maria's night show saying 'if you keep watching and capping maria I'll fight you'.. Lol who even talks like that?!

He can't dm you unless you're following him. Why do you keep following a nutter like that?
30-03-2021 21:20
Benisawaster Offline
Apprentice Poster

^Actually that's not true. You have to change the settings on Twitter to enable that. My mistake was I didn't do that. As soon as I started a Twitter page dedicated to xpanded girls I began getting tons of dick pics sent to me by people I wasn't following.

And NO, I wasn't following that nutter.
31-03-2021 18:30
Ultramantis Black Away
Account Closed

(27-03-2021 15:42 )winsaw Wrote:  
(27-03-2021 13:55 )bluemoon99 Wrote:  Looking forward to you withdrawing your comments above & apologising.

thats not going to happen as have nothing to apologise for

if you read my post you will see i clearly said i dont now what involvement she had in things, you have given one version of what happened others have given me other versions ,

you word dont mean much on this forum after you made shit up about Maria being screwed out of the ultimate babe, i dont think i saw you apologising for that,

I take it this is the same bluemoon who used to constantly message Maria on Twitter to let her know what was being said about her on the forum?

(30-03-2021 21:20 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  
(30-03-2021 20:49 )Benisawaster Wrote:  Anyone who's had dealings with Maria's stalker (like I have) knows this guy is absolutely off his rocker! As I said before he had 2 of my Twitter pages deleted and I have no idea how he managed to do it, but he did and it always happened after he'd DMd me. I remember once he DMd me after I capped Maria's night show saying 'if you keep watching and capping maria I'll fight you'.. Lol who even talks like that?!

He can't dm you unless you're following him. Why do you keep following a nutter like that?

Nah, you can have your DM's open so anyone can message you.
01-04-2021 14:11

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles