babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Babestation Tipping & Tip Goals

830ResAtDorsia Offline
Posting Machine

Babestation Tipping & Tip Goals
I was wondering when the shows would start doing tip goals. Something like this could actually work to bring back the types of shows people actually want, but they'd really need to retool it. It works for girls on CB and MFC because they're actually putting on a show instead of just sitting there waiting to get tipped a billion tokens to start the goal show. They also have tip menus so guys can tip smaller amounts to see specific things, say 50 credits for feet, 200 credits for an outfit change, 300 for bending over and spreading them cheeks, etc. From what I saw last night though, it was mostly Maddison sitting there not doing anything presumably waiting for some huge tips that never came. Plus, there wasn't any description of the shower show beyond the fact that it would be unblurred. How long of a show, or how about the camera angles? Would we actually get to see all of her or just the chest up crap that BS is so fond of?

I think it could be a good idea to implement into the regular shows, but at the same time BS would prob fuck it up. If they just kept the nightshows as is - say they had Ashley Emma doing her normal show, but also put up "tip goal - 2000 credits for shower show", they'd likely have a better chance of reaching that goal instead of with the backstage streamate cams. Could even do something like give the top tippers of the month a 10 minute private show with their favorite girl.

Last night I noticed Maddison had a tip goal going, last I checked she still needed 1990 credits with barely any time left Big Grin
30-11-2018 15:58
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rake Offline
Tipping for nips and panties

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
Yes it looks like they’re trying to start an official version of what I and some of the other lads have been doing over On 66 with the likes of Evelyn

The problem with the goals they currently setting on BS is that they are somewhat opaque as to what you’re actually going to see and then there is the over ambitious goal target which leads to the risk of committing some tips but not being backed up by others and the gosl never being reached.

More specific tip menu with a range of low medium and high goals for main feed tease naughtiness would be a step in the right direction.
(This post was last modified: 30-11-2018 17:12 by Rake.)
30-11-2018 17:11
grantorino Offline
Senior Poster

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
whats this with evelyn and how can i join in ?

(30-11-2018 17:11 )Rake Wrote:  Yes it looks like they’re trying to start an official version of what I and some of the other lads have been doing over On 66 with the likes of Evelyn

The problem with the goals they currently setting on BS is that they are somewhat opaque as to what you’re actually going to see and then there is the over ambitious goal target which leads to the risk of committing some tips but not being backed up by others and the gosl never being reached.

More specific tip menu with a range of low medium and high goals for main feed tease naughtiness would be a step in the right direction.
30-11-2018 21:08
Rake Offline
Tipping for nips and panties

(30-11-2018 21:08 )grantorino Wrote:  whats this with evelyn and how can i join in ?

(30-11-2018 17:11 )Rake Wrote:  Yes it looks like they’re trying to start an official version of what I and some of the other lads have been doing over On 66 with the likes of Evelyn

Hi Grantorino, come over to Evelyn’s thread to discuss because this is a Babestaion thread and there are certain sensitivities...
30-11-2018 21:32
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
I think bs need to add a timer to the webshow so we all know what time a girl is finishing on there to go back on tv, a few times lately girls have run out of time before finishing a tip goal so people have wasted money or only just made a goal before the end so we have not seen much of the naughtest stuff,
Perfect example lastnight took Bella ages to get her goal but what we didn't know was she was finishing at midnight to go on TV so she made v
Her goal only 5mins before the end of her show she tried to show and do as much as she could but there was not enough time , had everyone known she was only on to midnight I am sure she would have made her goal sooner and she would have put on a show like a few nights ago,
Maybe even given time for a second goal, think bs is loseing out not telling us something as simple as when the show ends,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
(This post was last modified: 23-06-2019 14:12 by winsaw.)
23-06-2019 13:05
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

(23-06-2019 13:05 )winsaw Wrote:  I think bs need to add a timer to the webshow so we all know what time a girl is finishing on there to go back on tv

SurprisedSurprisedSurprised Whaaaaaaaaaatttttttt???
We can't have that. It would curtail rinsing potential.
Where will it end?
On screen indicators telling us how many people are in phone queues? Surprised

Thin end of the wedgelaugh
End of civilisation as we know it Big Laugh
Barbarism Bounce

Wink

(This post was last modified: 23-06-2019 13:31 by Snooks.)
23-06-2019 13:20
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Seems counter productive to do the nude tip goal when it's not a cam show. Means more tame wasted sessions when the amount isn't reached, and fewer callers, and more possibility for the producers to take the women off screen as soon as the tip goal is reached. Whether a woman goes nude on TV should be down to when a caller asks her.

AKA Lara Croft
(This post was last modified: 29-06-2019 00:41 by mrmann.)
29-06-2019 00:40
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Looks like the scam tonight is to get a massive tip goal on the stream, but then cut to the women on the TV channels showing nothing. Basically another rip off. A reverse of last night. Caty was with Ashley for a few minutes tops.

My advice, complain to Ofcom and stop tipping. Fuck this cunt producer. Anyone who continues to tip is an idiot IMO. Things are taking a huge turn for the worse with the tip goals these past three days. Producers don't respect the women, since they're not minding making them look bad.

AKA Lara Croft
(This post was last modified: 30-06-2019 02:49 by mrmann.)
30-06-2019 02:41
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

(30-06-2019 02:41 )mrmann Wrote:  Producers don't respect the women, since they're not minding making them look bad.

I can't really comment on this latest tipping thing as I haven't watched for weeks now. But sounds to me you've got it a bit twisted.

It's producers AND women who don't respect punters. And I doubt most don't care about looking bad as long as the scams earn.
30-06-2019 14:16
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

Tip goal up now a naked oil special for credits/buzzes with Imogen and Zara(web only) Tongue

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
02-07-2019 00:33

Click here to watch Babestation TV