Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 26 Vote(s) - 2.69 Average

SHOCK NEWS

Ally-Lou Offline
Senior Poster

SHOCK NEWS
hey guys well i know a wekk ago i confirmed my leaving rumours were not true, as i didnt think id be dropped by cellcast......

i can now reveal this is true, im no longer working for them anymore, sadly i will miss the place and yes it was based on im only ready for daytime work and i didnt want to be pressured into nights, now as the night time girls can do dayshifts they no longer needed me, i did however enjoy my time there, the staff are good and i was treated well, however i do wish me parting could have been abit different, not so fast and unexpected.

i practically new it was comming and i would have found it difficult to work for a company who new i wasnt going to be around for long so i parted the company myself rather then be told ive lost my job....

im aware most girls who only want to do daytime have been dropped too, but like me was shocked in how little time we had.

but i also would like to say thanks all for being great fans and watchers and callers,

also i have been approached by another channel i cant name names yet but im guessing some of u already know or are thinking of it,

so it may not be the last time u see me on ur screens Smile

hope to speak to u guys soon

take care

alexandra louise pugh

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxx
08-06-2009 13:41
Find all posts by this user
Shandy Offline

RE: SHOCK NEWS
hey hun, ta for comin to tell us! as you know, am gutted! its a shame ya gone, but deffo on to better things! Smile you know i will watch where ever you are! (ok that just sounds stalker like, but you know what i mean!).
08-06-2009 13:44
Sm© Away
すべてが言われて終わった後

That sucks annoyed
rickhardo Offline
Evening!

I hope things work out for you Ali, and that we'll see you back on screen soon. xx

I don't know where you magic pixies came from, but I like your pixie drink!
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

Really sorry to hear this new Ali, you will be sadly missed. I hope you grace screens again real soon hun x x

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
08-06-2009 13:45
beardedbob Offline
Posting Machine

terrible news ali, you were always my favourite babe. i agree with all the sentiments from the guys above, and hope to see you back on our screens real soon babe x
08-06-2009 13:51
SOCATOA Offline
"mini see through thong"

Cant keep a good girl down Ali, you will be back!Smile
08-06-2009 13:52
perana68 Offline
Master Poster

Sorry to hear that Ali, it just about sums up the Cellcast tactics though. Get day girls to do nights (even if they keep their clothes on) and night girls to do days, thereby maximising channel appeal cos the popularity of some of the girls will raise interest by being exposed to a different audience. Its business but like the man said, it sucks.
(This post was last modified: 08-06-2009 13:53 by perana68.)
08-06-2009 13:53
theone1986 Away
Becky Lover

Have to agree with everyone this really sucks!!! I hope we get to see you on are screens again soon Ali.
08-06-2009 13:55
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

so basically babestation's m.o. these days is 'you only get a job if you're prepared to work the night shift in your skimpies or less, and it matters not if the viewers have taken to you, enjoying watching you, and think that you are a good presenter who seems to actually enjoy yourself'- kit off or f off. the channels seemingly vindictive, dictators have a lot to answer for

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
08-06-2009 13:55
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV