Thread Rating:
  • 38 Vote(s) - 3.24 Average

Ethnic/Non-White Babes

nivek35 Offline
Junior Poster

black performers
This is for all web shows...Where's the black girls at??

I know web shows don't have the range of performers of the television shows...why??...However, considering the no. of episodes and channels I'd expect to see more black girls (basic equal opps.)
Sex Station led the way, as usual, with Carmen. Unfortunately, just as she was getting good and showing more for the money (see pics) she disappeared.
LA Babes have Lola but, sexy as she is, she won't show anything so she’s not worth the call. They should give more time to Diamond (think that's her name) a newbie who isn't scared to do the work.
This is not enough.
Research has shown that black people spend a lot of time on the internet, and it's not only black people who like black women, especially those with extra booty.
More black women P L E A S E! variety is the spice of life.

Carmen

08-06-2009 16:13
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
cee Offline
Master Poster

RE: black performers
Carmen was very sexy - here's a nice vid of her on 3g... It hasn't been posted on here before and includes lots of spreading and stuff...

http://rapidshare.com/files/242455435/carmen122708.wmv

Alesha Dixon is my new pretend girlfriend lol
09-06-2009 03:22
Gaz "AV1" Aston Away
Account Closed

RE: black performers
I totally agree with nivek.....npt enuff ebony talent....but would love to see other ethnic groups included aswell.....Japanese,Indian,Latin etc
10-06-2009 00:03
mace106 Offline
Senior Poster

Where are the excotic babes ?
There seems to be a lack of ebony ,asian (am not including the ladyboy channel) babes on at the moment and was wandering what everyone else feels on the matter
30-07-2010 20:08
mogga Offline
Jess Lloyd lover

Are there enough non white girls on the babeshows?
Was thinking earlier about a very sexy coloured lady who used to be on our screens MIAMI BROWN!
It got me thinking, how many non white girls are there regularly on the channels? I could only think of Sophia Lares, Jet and Dannie.
02-02-2011 22:10
rover Offline

RE: Are there enough non white girls on the babeshows?
(02-02-2011 22:10 )mogga Wrote:  Was thinking earlier about a very sexy coloured lady who used to be on our screens MIAMI BROWN!
It got me thinking, how many non white girls are there regularly on the channels? I could only think of Sophia Lares, Jet and Dannie.
I can think of a couple of others Eden black, Bustycookie, Jazz, Layla brown, but there's always room for more.Big Grin

Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me,either. Just leave me alone.
02-02-2011 22:18
mogga Offline
Jess Lloyd lover

Would it be popular amongst forum members? There are plenty of coloured girls who are models/work in the adult industry out there, am surprised we dont have more on these channels
02-02-2011 22:21
rover Offline

It would certainly be popular with me.

Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me,either. Just leave me alone.
02-02-2011 22:24
DGxxx Away
Pteronophobes beware!

I have no idea but you have to remember that it is basically a popularity contest for the girls. If they don't get enough call minutes they are off. On that basis I'd be happy to see ladies of any heritage given a shot on the channels - even Chilean! Big Laugh

D G x x x
02-02-2011 22:32
Gaz "AV1" Aston Away
Account Closed

(02-02-2011 22:21 )mogga Wrote:  Would it be popular amongst forum members?

This forum doesn't represent a big enough cross section of babechannel viewers to accurately answer the question...

The most popular girls in the forums opinion aren't always the ones bringing the calls in!

To give my opinion i dont think there is nearly enough ethnic girls on the channels!
(This post was last modified: 02-02-2011 23:22 by Gaz "AV1" Aston.)
02-02-2011 23:07