RE: Lola
Lola has a new twitter account.

https://twitter.com/Naughtylolaxx
04-06-2020 05:26
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Chrisst Offline
Posting Machine

This is clearly another case where Xpanded are shamelessly trying to rip off S66.
I would have thought that Xpanded's producers would have had the humility to realise that whilst they might have gotten away with having a Kimmy when there's one already at S66 they have zero chance of pullin' the same stunt with a Lola. Big Grin
Perhaps Ofcom should act in favour of the channels and us fans for a change here. It's surely not impossible, given the number of girl's names not currently being used, for a definitive list to be drawn up legislating on which channel has the rights to which name. I would suggest perhaps:
A - D for Babestation
E - T for S66
U - Z for Xpanded
I realise that one or two girls will inevitably have to change their names but that'll be a decision infinitely more logical than some from the regulator.
Make no mistake, if Xpanded suddenly acquire a Fernanda Heart then Marcus Cool will sue Big Grin
19-06-2020 10:17
turksdesire Offline
Senior Poster

(19-06-2020 10:17 )Chrisst Wrote:  This is clearly another case where Xpanded are shamelessly trying to rip off S66.
I would have thought that Xpanded's producers would have had the humility to realise that whilst they might have gotten away with having a Kimmy when there's one already at S66 they have zero chance of pullin' the same stunt with a Lola. Big Grin
Perhaps Ofcom should act in favour of the channels and us fans for a change here. It's surely not impossible, given the number of girl's names not currently being used, for a definitive list to be drawn up legislating on which channel has the rights to which name. I would suggest perhaps:
A - D for Babestation
E - T for S66
U - Z for Xpanded
I realise that one or two girls will inevitably have to change their names but that'll be a decision infinitely more logical than some from the regulator.
Make no mistake, if Xpanded suddenly acquire a Fernanda Heart then Marcus Cool will sue Big Grin
Don't know where you are coming from with this but what the fuck has it got to with Ofcom the girls choose their own names
21-06-2020 14:04
circles_o_o_o Offline
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

(19-06-2020 10:17 )Chrisst Wrote:  This is clearly another case where Xpanded are shamelessly trying to rip off S66.

S66 who had to change their name because they had shamelessly ripped off the name Elite from another company. That one? Wink
22-06-2020 12:01
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

I think to an extent XP should ask her to add a extra letter to her name to differentiate between the two - simple answer

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
22-06-2020 12:59
Charlemagne Offline

[Image: image-A1DE_5F4DEEE0.jpg]

01-09-2020 07:56
Charlemagne Offline

[Image: image-7496_5F7975B8.jpg]

04-10-2020 08:15
khal6 Offline
Junior Poster

There is no doubt that one's personality is the most decessive factor in terms of attraction between genders. It is surprising about all these girls because telematics work is stressful before anything else. But Lola seems to me a prodigy for her naturalness in front of the cameras .This; In the bullfighting world it is called "having temper", being in front of the bull which is the same as looking at death, without any false movement.
06-10-2020 20:13

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles