Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 21 Vote(s) - 2.81 Average

Who's next to leave this channel?

G@Z! Offline
Banned

RE: Who's next to leave this channel?
this all i god dam joke get rid of the better babes in emma, ali, leila and ali and replace with below average girls like no offence jessica and paris i do not were bsd/pp is going at the moment by the looks of it no ones is safe from the chop maybe paige, lori, lynsey and toya are but i'm not even sure about those 4 now
09-06-2009 16:31
Find all posts by this user
BluebirdTalent Offline
Junior Poster

MrGrumpyPants Wrote:What about Emma then she was never off the phone u cant tell me she wasnt a asset to cellcast ??? there was more than commercial reasons to at least one of the leaving/Dismissals

ahhhhh yes.... because every time a phone is by their ear and they are speaking,,,, that means they are on a call????
09-06-2009 16:31
DrGrumpyPants Away
Account closed

How would you Know Know it All unless you work for Cellcast that is ????
09-06-2009 16:38
Rod Crupe Offline
Senior Poster

MrGrumpyPants Wrote:What about Emma then she was never off the phone u cant tell me she wasnt a asset to cellcast ??? there was more than commercial reasons to at least one of the leaving/Dismissals

It sucks because you are massive fans of the girls. So to see them off the screen is not nice. But there is always a reason for girls being moved on, and a lot of the time its mutual consent/ the girl decides its time to move on/ its not working out and there is always two sides of a story.

So to hear that people want to shoot members from teh company and people should lose theer jobs is a little harsh as thats exactly what they are doing there job...
09-06-2009 16:55
Dreamlander Offline

I'm guessing that a caller spending £1.50 a minute to only chat to the girls and the texts we see aren't going to make the channels a great deal of money.I reckon listeners in and guys waiting in the queue to speak to a girl talking,flirty,suggestively or, sometimes,dirty is what makes money.I'm sure the comings and goings at Cellcast are to do with dirty talk,first and foremost as the day girls doing nights haven't been forced to go topless yet and the producers/cameramen have been avoiding any potential slips as far as I can see so far.This may change if the new regime fails to bring in the revenue but I think the days of daytime only chatting girls are going to become a thing of the past,unfortunately,for most channels.I think flirty,suggestive chat will become the minimum for the daytime channels.

Dreamlander
09-06-2009 17:01
DrGrumpyPants Away
Account closed

Rod Crupe Wrote:

It sucks because you are massive fans of the girls. So to see them off the screen is not nice. But there is always a reason for girls being moved on, and a lot of the time its mutual consent/ the girl decides its time to move on/ its not working out and there is always two sides of a story.

So to hear that people want to shoot members from teh company and people should lose theer jobs is a little harsh as thats exactly what they are doing there job...

Who has said they wanted to shoot members of the company and lose their jobs im sure emma ali and leila will get jobs elsewhere Well emma already has and make the person who made the mistake offe letting them go feel stupid.

just want cellcast to be upfront about why they were let go. when you got things to plug your always about but when we want answers to questions you are harder to find then Osama Bin Laden hahahaha

Dont get me wrong got nothing against PBoys well apart from the ones that wont let my texts through lol
(This post was last modified: 09-06-2009 17:04 by DrGrumpyPants.)
09-06-2009 17:01
Rod Crupe Offline
Senior Poster

MrGrumpyPants Wrote:
Rod Crupe Wrote:

Who has said they wanted to shoot members of the company and lose their jobs im sure emma ali and leila will get jobs elsewhere Well emma already has and make the person who made the mistake offe letting them go feel stupid.

just want cellcast to be upfront about why they were let go. when you got things to plug your always about but when we want answers to questions you are harder to find then Osama Bin Laden hahahaha

Dont get me wrong got nothing against PBoys well apart from the ones that wont let my texts through lol

No one wants to see people out of work, but business is business and its great to see other girls doing well and getting a place somewhere else. And Emma is a great girl! Its a professional situation. Girls come and go thats how the industry works. same for producers, actors, directors models etc... Sometimes people just get a bit carried away

And in an earlier post there was a joke about shoot p boy...
09-06-2009 17:16
Rod Crupe Offline
Senior Poster

Dreamlander Wrote:I'm guessing that a caller spending £1.50 a minute to only chat to the girls and the texts we see aren't going to make the channels a great deal of money.I reckon listeners in and guys waiting in the queue to speak to a girl talking,flirty,suggestively or, sometimes,dirty is what makes money.I'm sure the comings and goings at Cellcast are to do with dirty talk,first and foremost as the day girls doing nights haven't been forced to go topless yet and the producers/cameramen have been avoiding any potential slips as far as I can see so far.This may change if the new regime fails to bring in the revenue but I think the days of daytime only chatting girls are going to become a thing of the past,unfortunately,for most channels.I think flirty,suggestive chat will become the minimum for the daytime channels.

Dreamlander

There is a bigger market for the night time obviously but there should always be daytime shows on.. (dont quote me on that tho)
09-06-2009 17:17
tsurugi Offline
Banned

More chance of elvis riding in on shergar while giving jimmy hoffa a piggyback than cellcast getting back to you
09-06-2009 17:18
Rod Crupe Offline
Senior Poster

tsurugi Wrote:More chance of elvis riding in on shergar while giving jimmy hoffa a piggyback than cellcast getting back to you

Text a message to 80090 ;-p lol
09-06-2009 17:19
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV