Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 21 Vote(s) - 2.81 Average

Who's next to leave this channel?

Colbert Rules Offline
Pray For Trump

RE: Who's next to leave this channel?
Rod Crupe Wrote:And in an earlier post there was a joke about shoot p boy...
Jesus Christ, it was a joke! I haven't killed anyone in years.Smile

"If loving Leila was a crime, Colbert would be on Death Row."
09-06-2009 17:26
Find all posts by this user
DrGrumpyPants Away
Account closed

if thats the case why have they only just decided to put the day girls on nights then i mean lori n paige have been there over 2 years and the some night girls have been there over 6 years seems to me this has only started since freeview came online . just want to know what the plans are so we can see where this is going. all we are feeling is frustration at the moments and before long its going to lead to a loss of viewership and then revenue for cellcast
09-06-2009 17:28
Rod Crupe Offline
Senior Poster

Colbert Rules Wrote:
Rod Crupe Wrote:And in an earlier post there was a joke about shoot p boy...
Jesus Christ, it was a joke! I haven't killed anyone in years.Smile

Thank God! Thought I'd have to give evidence in court
09-06-2009 17:28
Rod Crupe Offline
Senior Poster

MrGrumpyPants Wrote:if thats the case why have they only just decided to put the day girls on nights then i mean lori n paige have been there over 2 years and the some night girls have been there over 6 years seems to me this has only started since freeview came online . just want to know what the plans are so we can see where this is going. all we are feeling is frustration at the moments and before long its going to lead to a loss of viewership and then revenue for cellcast

Interactive TV changes all the time. It has too to keep going and breathing. And thats what the case is with the girls on all different shows at the moment. If somethings under performing then it has to be adjusted. As for plans that is the case for the time being.. Sorry if its brief.
09-06-2009 17:34
DrGrumpyPants Away
Account closed

so that means the nights could be underperforming and need the daytime girls to bring all us daytime viewers to the night shows.

all we want is some integrity seems at the moment theres not much of that. and unlike the majority of whingers I actually spend quite a bit on texts and also have a number of sites. at the moment im feeling like i dont want to carry on paying good money to a company that wont listen to any concerns or answer questions i have. sure theres a load of people like me
(This post was last modified: 09-06-2009 17:47 by DrGrumpyPants.)
09-06-2009 17:46
Dreamlander Offline

When PP 3am first started properly on Freeview late 2006/early 2007 almost all of the day girls appeared on the show,often in pairs and it was identical in content to the day shows.A lot of my early Paige videos are from the 3am show.This transformed into night girls coming on and the show getting more raunchy and then the day girls who did the show shrank to about 5 or so then down to just a couple for a while.
I see Cellcast as moving with the times and still needing to make money from a dwindling,recession hit buying public.Freeview is their trump card and they have to preserve it and their licence.
Unfortunately their 'product' is a human being so any seemingly harsh or unfair treatment of it reflects badly on them and affects their fans.If they sold TV's and decided to stop making a model that wasn't selling they wouldn't have these issues.Smile

Dreamlander-Guessing is entertaining but the elusive truth is far more satisfying Smile
09-06-2009 17:48
Rod Crupe Offline
Senior Poster

MrGrumpyPants Wrote:so that means the nights could be underperforming and need the daytime girls to bring all us daytime viewers to the night shows.

all we want is some integrity seems at the moment theres not much of that. and unlike the majority of whingers I actually spend quite a bit on texts and also have a number of sites. at the moment im feeling like i dont want to carry on paying good money to a company that wont listen to any concerns or answer questions i have. sure theres a load of people like me

Bringing daygirls to nights is 'good girl gone bad' scenario. Its what the nights are all about Its being tried out, and its having a great effect. as soon as it does not have a good effect im sure it would be changed again. Also as its on freeview the freeview audience are used to the daytime girls from previous shows.So teher are many reasons for it. Why not?
09-06-2009 17:49
rawr1 Offline
Que?

Christ knows why they are merging the day and night show girl lineups. It was bad enough when they lost a wide variety of girls like Yasmin, Bobbi, Bianca, Natasha, Marianne, Donatella et al when they changed the format to BS daytime. You'd think somebody would learn laugh

The change in direction on the daytime shows from "interactive, sexy and fun" to "pre-watershed, half arsed tease" was a weak move originally and pursuing the route further and alienating another bunch of great girls is a real dumbarse maneuver. IMO, it was far superior when the girls were just allowed act naturally, be themselves and get on with it without having to even consider that they would be expected to work after 9pm.

To be honest, it would make much more sense to bring back a two girl, text request/call in show like the original Lad's Lounge and have the girls who don't want to do post 9pm exclusive to that program. It's not like they were ever short of calls and they used to receive a crapload more text messages.

Put that on 909, if you can't afford another channel slot, and keep BS Daytime on 906. It's got to be a better approach than handing some of the most popular girls their P45 because they won't "get with the program" Rolleyes
09-06-2009 18:01
DrGrumpyPants Away
Account closed

I dont mind days going onto nights and vice versa if anything my faves in their undies is good., however it has its drawbacks like not gettin texts through because they are dumped. also dont like the way they are being treated with the get your tits out texts which i feel the bosses are playing on !!! especially when the text question one night was what do you call breasts. not even the most stupidist person could fail to realise this would lead to more tits out texts.all you do is make your girls feel uncomftable and afterall without the girls you dont have a show and no revenue so surely making them feel there best so they can perform to the best is something that any producer would want

if to think they haver been performing under pressure just imagine what they would do with no pressure
09-06-2009 18:06
BluebirdTalent Offline
Junior Poster

has anyone here actually called these girls???? it seems to me like theres a big difference which ones poeple like to speak to,,, and which ones people like to LOOK at..... if you fall into the latter category then i imagine thats why the girls you like are leaving???? theres a lot of girls who have been and gone that i love to bits..... but no company lets anyone go if they are profitable right??? its like X-Factor or voting in elections---- cant complain about what happens if you're not involved supporting your favourite!!!!

Oh and no i dont work for them..... but if theres any jobs going and someone sees this... (unless your name is jamie that is!!!)
09-06-2009 18:42
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV