babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Missy LeAnne - Babestation nights chat & discussion

Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Missy LeAnne - Babestation nights chat & discussion
Is it just me or anyone else think missy deserves a shot in being in studio than stuck to the bed she is putting a fair few to shame atm

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
14-04-2022 17:19
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Hobgoblin Offline
Senior Poster

[split] Missy Leanne - BS Nights Caps & Vids
What’s happened to Missy. I miss her on the shows
24-06-2022 14:19
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(24-06-2022 14:19 )Hobgoblin Wrote:  What’s happened to Missy. I miss her on the shows

Was on tv last night HeartHeart Looked great in her lingerie & was utter filth including oiling up her lovely natural breasts and giving them a good fondle Heart

Piper Niven Superfan
07-09-2022 12:57
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Great to see Missy on tv again this week and again was utter filth including oiling up her magnificent arse & then jiggling and shaking it at the camera HeartHeartHeart

Piper Niven Superfan
09-09-2022 13:09
Sm© Away
すべてが言われて終わった後

20-12-2022 10:34
D-P-F Offline
Apprentice Poster

(20-12-2022 10:34 )Sm© Wrote:  Missy in the Daily Star.

‘Sex work is the hardest job I’ve ever done – but I love working for Babestation’

In that article Missy says she fell in love with Mr P, got jealous of him oiling other girls and then fell in love with one of her callers, in her own admission she says that she has ADHD.

You get so many of these young social media models who experience the highs and love it - then they experience a low and end up committing suicide - perhaps they had underlying mental health issues.

I wonder if some of these adult sites are exploiting the mental health of some of the women.

In some jobs, a male would be struck off for having a relationship with his colleague, you would think a business like BabeStation would have that chalked down as a definite no no.
26-12-2022 02:15
Hobgoblin Offline
Senior Poster

(26-12-2022 02:15 )D-P-F Wrote:  

‘Sex work is the hardest job I’ve ever done – but I love working for Babestation’

In that article Missy says she fell in love with Mr P, got jealous of him oiling other girls and then fell in love with one of her callers, in her own admission she says that she has ADHD.

You get so many of these young social media models who experience the highs and love it - then they experience a low and end up committing suicide - perhaps they had underlying mental health issues.

I wonder if some of these adult sites are exploiting the mental health of some of the women.

In some jobs, a male would be struck off for having a relationship with his colleague, you would think a business like BabeStation would have that chalked down as a definite no no.

Whos the caller she fell in love with then? Lucky bastard Big Laugh
16-01-2023 20:36
seducedx6 Offline
Master Poster

(26-12-2022 02:15 )D-P-F Wrote:  

I happened across that article, early in the year, whilst searching for something else babeshow-related.

It certainly is the case, especially since '#MeToo', that in many workplaces, such relationships would be strongly discouraged, at least.
Albeit, if you're working, people spend most of their waking time there, and that's where countless numbers have met their life partners.

I think people involved in any kind of digital media work, not just specifically sex work, are exploited and taken advantage of, in many instances.

Nonetheless, and notwithstanding what I said early last year, reflecting on specific, tragic events: https://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.p...pid2656386 I think a lot of aspects of life, related to what Freud called 'ordinary unhappiness', are being redefined as problems in need of treatment, often pharmaceutical.
Where once people would mostly develop a certain level of psychic (pertaining to psyche) immunity, which would help them withstand various kinds of challenges, nowadays they're encouraged to feel helpless, and aren't prepared for some problems, for which people not long ago would have been.
ADHD is one of those conditions which has exploded, with thousands diagnosed and fed pills, for behaviour which is far from new, and which at best, might be related to some other undiagnosed conditions.
With so many 'ordinary' problems being addressed like this, people who really do need specific treatment can get overlooked.

However, with so many of these problems emerging in not just people in their early 20s, but far younger, their neurological immaturity might be a major component: https://www.npr.org/2010/03/01/124119468...own-up-yet
I've been sceptical when people have referenced such research, to say that adulthood effectively doesn't start till the mid-20s.
As historically people have done lots of things by that age. Whereas nowadays, not least through prolonged formal education, people are actively discouraged from maturing in ways they wouldn't have been previously.

The hourglass is half-emptying..

"From one who is not permitted to find fault, [says the peasant representative] praise also is valueless; in absence of expression it is like a Chinese picture in which shade is lacking. [CW, Vol. 1, P. 1801 Marx cites this spokesman from the lower classes because his emphasis on opposites is pure dialectics: extremes can paint a picture, whereas compromise can only paint in grey." https://www.militantesthetix.co.uk/critl...ewrite.htm

https://mobile.twitter.com/seducedx6/with_replies
I should add (24/12/2023) that I am still more extensively shadowbanned than I've ever been, despite paying for a blue tick for several months, see my pinned thread, profile and header pics

https://twitter.com/midriffique/status/1...5463673857

https://en.internationalism.org/content/...ationalism

http://www.leftcom.org/en/articles/2023-...-the-class
15-05-2023 00:26
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Very good to see Missy make an appearance on TV last night. She looked very hot indeed & was utter filth including wearing just her birthday suit eek

Piper Niven Superfan
15-05-2023 13:04
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

More utter filth from Missy last night including hooking her thong on to her heel & pulling the thong away to reveal her magnificent bare arseshockedshocked

Piper Niven Superfan
16-05-2023 13:38

Click here to watch Babestation TV