Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1 Average

How has the pandemic changed the babe channels output?

lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

How has the pandemic changed the babe channels output?
How has the pandemic changed the output & content of the channels? We all know that the virus is going to be around for a while and with it it has probably seen the some of the biggest changes. With girls performing from home at the height of the lockdown to the likes of studio66 cutting down the sets available and dropping one of the licences they held and renaming their output from Studio 66 TV to Studio66 CAMS.

So for you guys out there what changes have you seen, however subtle, made to the channels that have been affected by the pandemic?

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
(This post was last modified: 19-07-2020 07:49 by lovebabes56.)
19-07-2020 07:47
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
southlondonphil Offline
Master Poster

RE: How has the pandemic changed the babe channels output?
(19-07-2020 07:47 )lovebabes56 Wrote:  the likes of studio66 cutting down the sets available and dropping one of the licences they held and renaming their output from Studio 66 TV to Studio66 CAMS.

None of that was anything to do with the pandemic.
19-07-2020 11:16
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

^ I'd say it likely impacted the timing of the changes made to the sets.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
19-07-2020 11:29
babefan2012 Offline
Babes over Channels

I think all its really done is moved the channels away from TV and more focus on cams quicker than what they intended. With a lot of babes choosing to stay at home and be on cams more it's meant that the channels are becoming less and less vital, especially with money getting tighter cutting the channels makes sense if there cams revenue makes up for it.

I believe ST66 we're already considering or had made the decision to let one of there channels go before the pandemic, so I would imagine if there doing well losing one channel im guessing it could cause them to consider losing another one.

I have no idea what I'm doing here but I'm here!!!
19-07-2020 12:47
The tiny giant Offline
Senior Poster

The pandemic I feel and think helped out the babe channels. ok it fell into the hands of s66 as they went to do a refit of the studio just as it hit most people furlough at first lockdown. brought in some new babe channel girls and new customers as well when which brought in new money because most people were at home there was more time to watch the shows for the 7 months they were riding a wave. the new girls have got there feet under the table now some have left the industry as well but the customer who were throwing there money around. but since Dec-feb I've seen a change in cash flow even some big fans of the girls either not being around much weather they are at work or having to do other things. but the cash flow to these girls has slowed up maybe it's because of long Christmas and Jan is paying off everything else. But I've seen shows that the girls struggle to reach a tip goal in there shift. Unless u got a very big saving with a job without any outlays the pond of water will start to run dry sooner than later I've witness a customer do a big number in each and every show that this babe show girl has done. I've said this for some years and still awaiting for ether bs or s66 to go online only I don't want to see this happen but the ofcom rules make the studio shows tame or is the customer now wanting more from the babes themselves. Yes s66 went down to a channel not sure if it's a good thing or bad one. As they have more adverts on sky than the other 2 channels so having the same amount as bs is throwing money away in having 2 channels with adverts I also think there will be another change around soon bs went all in with pervcam then the buzz toy and then s66 let every girl leave. U only need to look at bs and u could called the new s66 because there's so many babes that have gone from one studio to the other. I do remember when sky channels went up into the 950 filled with babe channels but after time they have slowly gone down to only 3. The sad thing is we don't have a say in what these channels want we have to go along with what they do
From Dazzler
10-02-2021 00:39
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Sadly the pandemic has made the channels worse, and has made them more of a scam. Producers are using it to their advantage, hence why the TV sessions are so tame now, it's an attempt to lure simps to waste their money on tip goals, and full nudity is mostly just reserved for the web shows lately.

Makes most of the TV sessions boring, especially considering the midnight nudity rule and the current producer who doesn't allow much leniency.

AKA Lara Croft
10-02-2021 01:08