Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average

Phoenix Knight - Chat & Discussion

Nitram100 Offline
Moderate poster

RE: Phoenix Knight - Chat & Discussion
(29-06-2021 20:31 )WelshMichael Wrote:  
(29-06-2021 19:37 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  
(29-06-2021 19:18 )WelshMichael Wrote:  From her tweets/texts there is a reason, someone there thought she'd turned up for work under the influence so sent her home. She's obviously disputing this. Explains her early exit on Sunday.

Yeah that does seem to be the reason. Someone at xpanded thought Phoenix was either drunk or high on drugs or on something else and Xpanded have seemingly sacked Phoenix without even asking her to do tests to see if she was drunk or on drugs or something else.

Hope Phoenix can take xpanded to court with help of other babes that xpanded have mistreated/bullied etc and as a result changes things for the better finally at xpanded

I doubt they'd have suitable facilities on site to do that anyway, my employer certainly doesn't. Maybe an over zealous producer made the call on the night. Xpanded will also have their version of events of course let's not forget that.

True but watch this space I guess
29-06-2021 20:38
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

I am sure there are many ex Xpanded who she can get support from. But it all brings back the ugliness the last time xpanded had tob deal with this sort of thing. Phoenix must have firm evidence of unfair dismissal before going to court. I get the feeling that this has arisen because of all the personal problems she is dealing with as well as working at Xpanded has been making personal things very difficult to deal with.

I get the feeling the fallout from this will not look great for Xpanded.

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
29-06-2021 20:41
4waydiablo Offline
Senior Poster

(29-06-2021 20:31 )WelshMichael Wrote:  Xpanded will also have their version of events of course let's not forget that.

Wise words WelshMichael. There are two sides to every story.
29-06-2021 22:04
tony confederate Offline
Senior Poster

(29-06-2021 20:41 )lovebabes56 Wrote:  Phoenix must have firm evidence of unfair dismissal before going to court.

She won't have firm evidence or any other evidence. The girls are self-employed aren't they and therefore can't be legally dismissed, whether fairly or otherwise.
29-06-2021 22:16
Charlemagne Offline

Haven't we been down this path before at Xpanded. I remember some mention of a Ken last time bladewave

29-06-2021 22:22
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

^I remember too must be nearly 4-5 years ago now.

I seem to recall he was apparently fired but the woman was still there who girls at the time claim was bullying them.

This not what I had expected to happen there again I thought they had sorted that out but clearly something has been going on. Phoenix would not make these statements on Twitter for no reason other than to expose what is probably going on. I wonder how many of thr other current girls have been dealt with the same way.

I get the feeling this is going to explode in XP's faces big time....

CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
(This post was last modified: 29-06-2021 22:45 by lovebabes56.)
29-06-2021 22:43
hairbald Offline
Posting Machine

(29-06-2021 22:16 )tony confederate Wrote:  She won't have firm evidence or any other evidence. The girls are self-employed aren't they and therefore can't be legally dismissed, whether fairly or otherwise.
Most girls are self employed and therefore contract their services in to the channels. The girls dont have employment rights but they may have contractual protection (though I suspect their are termination for convenience clauses which would allow Xpanded to kill her contract either immediately or within a defined period for any reason they choose.
29-06-2021 23:33
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(29-06-2021 22:43 )lovebabes56 Wrote:  ^I remember too must be nearly 4-5 years ago now.

I seem to recall he was apparently fired but the woman was still there who girls at the time claim was bullying them.

This not what I had expected to happen there again I thought they had sorted that out but clearly something has been going on. Phoenix would not make these statements on Twitter for no reason other than to expose what is probably going on. I wonder how many of thr other current girls have been dealt with the same way.

I get the feeling this is going to explode in XP's faces big time....

think this too. This isnt the first time a former xpanded babe has revealed about how badly xpanded babes are treated. but think this time given what Phoenix has said in her tweets as well as that message exchange evidence tweet, this will blow up in Xpanded's face and theyre going to come out of this looking bad

Piper Niven Superfan
30-06-2021 00:21
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

just seen this from Stevie-Louise on her twitter

https://twitter.com/stevielouxxx/status/...13251?s=20

Piper Niven Superfan
30-06-2021 00:32
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

I am very close to Stevie and think if this does go to court - the fallout - with that kind of evidence from Stevie - it will be huge becauase it could prove that there would have to be a huge shake - up of the adult industry in this country and possibly finally give the girls on the channels far more protection and rights and maybe even PROPER working contracts. It would make self employment in the adult industry, a thing of the past.

(This post was last modified: 30-06-2021 06:41 by lovebabes56.)
30-06-2021 06:40

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles